- EJR says: "373!!!" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- little dude says: "I like building stuf its fun" posted to Make 3 simple-but-fun nail games.
- Clueless says: "Ya. Why a decapitated donkey of all things?" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- Pee Wee Harris says: "480!" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- Pee Wee Harris says: "432!" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- derp says: "I'm pretty sure they're just trying to cash in on the Flappy Bird gold mine..." posted to Flappy Pedro.
- it wont work says: "it wont work" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- Jack Malalalalala says: "1619!!!!!!" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- Ch says: "There is: FlappyBird" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- Wokabooma says: "You can mute it by muting your computer." posted to Flappy Pedro.
Make 3 simple-but-fun nail games
With some nails and plywood, make three different games and puzzles.
How to make a fast pinewood derby car
There are many ways to make your pinewood derby car go faster. Here are some of them.
Looks like Pedro can't resist a craze! Jump on the bandwagon and help the flying mailburro navigate the mountains to deliver the mail.
Space Camp Giveaway
Answer one easy question for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid weeklong trip to Space Camp.
How to keep your gear clean and ready
Gear Guy tells you how to keep your gear clean and ready for action.
100 spectacular Pinewood Derby cars of 2013
Looking for some amazing pinewood derby car design ideas? Boyslife.org readers have sent us photos of some incredible pinewood derby cars. Take a look at some of our favorites sent to us in 2013.
Optical illusions to confuse your brain
Your eyes can play tricks on you. See if you can figure out these optical illusions.
Write a funny caption for this photo
What’s going on in this picture? What is that bear doing, and what is it thinking? Write your funniest caption for this photo and we’ll post it for everyone to read.
Vote for your favorite BL character
Who will win in this monthlong tournament?
The Lego Movie Videogame game review
The Lego Movie has been a massive success, and most of that has to do with its heart. The question is, does The Lego Movie Videogame have the same heart?
Matt: What kind of fruit do calendars love?
Vince: Beats me.