- bethanyann says: "CanT play on tablet so BORING" posted to Derby Town Racing.
- Historian says: "It actually is built to be light for our soldier's fighting abroad or overseas. The only reason why it would be heavy, is that they are knockoffs or fakes. I know I used my cousin's fatigues and equipment for weather changes and it is fairly light and loose." posted to Guy Gear: What You Want or What You Need?.
- DUDE says: "HILARIOUS" posted to Staring at your hamburger.
- Yaron says: "Today and tonight." posted to Two days that start with T.
- BLUE3000 says: "I am going to try it" posted to Take a Survey, Win a Trip.
- connorBurgerBoy says: "BEST" posted to Write a funny caption for this photo.
- y says: "ok" posted to Philmont Mini-Bear Dash.
- LionelMessifan says: "It won't even load :(" posted to Flappy Pedro.
- Captionlover101 says: "Smile and wave boys, smile and wave." posted to Write a funny caption.
- Captionlover101 says: "And you call yourself a mouse." posted to Write a funny caption for this photo.
Write a funny caption for this photo
What’s going on in this picture? What are those goats doing, and what are they thinking? Write your funniest caption for this photo and we’ll post it for everyone to read.
Philmont Mini-Bear Dash
Help one of Philmont Scout Ranch's infamous mini-bears gather food as it leaps from tree to tree in the Philmont Mini-Bear Dash.
100 awesome pinewood derby cars of 2014
Need some inspiration for your pinewood derby car design? Boyslife.org readers have sent us photos of amazing pinewood derby cars. Take a look at some of our favorites sent to us in 2014.
Collect them all: America the Beautiful Quarters
More commemorative America the Beautiful Quarters are on the way.
The 2014 Boysie Videogame Awards
So many incredible videogames came out this year that narrowing them down to the best was tough work. But let the trumpets sound: Here are the Boysies!
Enter for a chance to win copies of Frank Einstein books
Enter for chance to win!
Use science to make a fast pinewood derby car
A former NASA engineer explains how you can use science to succeed at your next pinewood derby.
Let it glow: A look at naturally glowing plants and animals
Bioluminescence is a wild light show in nature. Check out these naturally glowing plants and animals.
Reaching for the Summit
Walter Sterling is about to take off. Sitting in a harness at the top of a giant hill, all he can see ahead of him is foggy air and the zip line that will take him down the hill, over a lake and, hopefully, into a safe landing area. He’s about to go from zero […]
How to make a camera-phone stabilizer
To take great smartphone photos, you need to hold your phone steady. This simple, easy-to-build smartphone stabilizer is one way to make sure your cellphone photos and videos will be shake-free.
John: What did the daddy buffalo say to his son before he left for school?
John: “Bye, son.”