- B-29 SuperFortress says: "Pedro is not awesome. Guys, really. He's a purple donkey....boys life the magazine is good but I with they made Pedro more interesting." posted to Pedro, you are so awesome!.
- Abe says: "Ahhhh!!!! The Sky is falling." posted to Write a funny caption.
- Wipeout Man says: "How do I get this off!" posted to Write a funny caption for this photo.
- nerf says: "on a scale 1 through 10, I choose 7." posted to Baseball is the first sport in the Bible..
- Mr. Light says: "I am at a loss for words." posted to Write a funny caption for this comic.
- Dumptruck says: "Is lunch served on this flight?" posted to Write a funny caption.
- Mr. Light says: "I hope I did not forget anything!" posted to Write a funny caption.
- Mr.Light says: "Hold on tight!" posted to Write a funny caption.
- Dumptruck says: "I hope I can get this homework turned in on time---this is a big assignment!" posted to Write a funny caption.
- SuperPower678 says: "Pushover game" posted to Ollie Goes to Town.
Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure
Help Pedro and Ordep collect the lost Boys' Life reader mail and return it safely to earth. Collect loose letters from defeated space aliens and exchange them for ship powerups and new types of laser blasters!
Unusual but effective cooking methods
Bread baked by mailbox? Fish roasted on a stick? North Carolina Scouts show off their unusual -- but effective -- cooking skills.
Fishing how-to videos
Pro angler Tom Redington shares secrets to help you become a successful fisherman.
Scouts Vs. Aliens!
Defend your camp -- and your food -- from monsters run amok in our brand-new online game.
How to Make a Balloon-Powered Hovercraft
Make a fun flying vehicle with stuff found around your house.
Sea Scouts on Lake Huron photo gallery
Check out these photos from the Lake Huron High Adventure Cruise, an event in which Sea Scouts, Venturers and Boy Scouts sailed nine vessels for five days and 281 miles across Lake Huron from Mackinaw City, Mich., to Port Huron, Mich., to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the BSA's Sea Scout program.
Design Your Own Superhero Contest
Submit your very own idea for a superhero. Give us all the extraordinary details. What's his name? Can he fly? Does he have x-ray vision? Be as detailed and creative as possible because the three best entries will win a custom illustration of their superhero.
Write a funny caption
What’s going on in this picture? What is this guy doing, and what is he thinking? Write your funniest caption for this photo and we’ll post it for everyone to read.
50 incredible Pinewood Derby cars of 2012
Looking for some new pinewood derby car design ideas? Take a look at some of the great cars sent to us in 2012, and then send us a picture of your pinewood derby car.
Lego Photo Contest
Send in photos of your best Lego creations for a chance to win Lego prizes.
Lyle: Did you know baseball is the first sport in the Bible?
Dale: No, I didn’t.
Lyle: Yep, in Genesis it says, “In the big inning!”