18 Comments on Rifle Shooting

1. Delta Force // May 2, 2012 at 3:53 pm // Reply

when I was in Afghanistan my M4 never left my side. and yes I shot terrorists.

2. Knife Xpert 157 (aka Chad 101) // May 2, 2012 at 3:50 pm // Reply

wow almost all of you here are either city kids or completely new to shooting(exept you clint eastwood). I have been shooting a gun since I was 6. and the nearest city is 80 miles away.

3. i might do this one next time i go to summer camp.

4. i hit the target 2 times!!!

5. cheap hunter // November 8, 2009 at 7:18 pm // Reply

my dad brought home a .223 mm shell home. it was awesome!!!!

6. cheap hunter // November 7, 2009 at 5:37 pm // Reply

i wish my mom let me have a rifle… or an M16A2

7. cheap hunter // November 7, 2009 at 5:35 pm // Reply

can you get a sling shot merit badge?

8. i sht my frinds deer rifle and got a bulls eye

9. rifle go BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I have Red rider BB gun,and my uncle has 22 rifle.So, those I can do.

11. awesome,dude!

12. 22 are awesome, I love shooting them.

13. soldier boy-troop 104 // July 14, 2008 at 7:40 pm // Reply

At camp I loved shooting there .22 rifles; It was awsome.” little secret… I kept some of the shells”.

14. clint eastwood // July 4, 2008 at 5:55 pm // Reply

I love shooting. The feel of the recoil is a great experience. As a hunter, I now understand how to use my 270 rifle for the Wisconsin 8 day rifle deer season.

15. trigger happy guy // June 25, 2008 at 5:27 pm // Reply

Actually going out on the range is much more fun than just explaning. It’s also tough to actually get a chance to go shoot some targets.

16. I love shooting. When it explodes when you shoot it, it’s very awesome!

17. The best part of this merit badge is the shooting part, (but the rest gets a little annoying)