He saved his friends from the oncoming car!

sia_0508_200x148.jpgAs Trevor Robinson, 18, and four friends were walking across the parking lot of their school in Carmichael, Calif., a car traveling almost 30 miles an hour rounded a corner and headed straight for them.

Listen as Trevor and others describe how he saved his friends’ lives in a true story of Scouts in Action

Click here for more Scouts in Action episodes.

SCOUTS IN ACTION PODCAST
Can’t get enough Scouts in Action? Boys’ Life is planning to post more episodes. Click here to subscribe to the Scouts in Action podcast.

25 Comments on He saved his friends from the oncoming car!

1. hope you feel better

2. THAT IS REALLY SAD. I FEEL BAD FOR HIM

3. amazing

4. trevor is an amazing guy… so brave… so caring, he was there for when his friend’s dad died. u rock dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. JJ the jet plaine // May 13, 2008 at 6:34 pm // Reply

I can’t believe you did that!!!!! you must be a great friend to peaple!!!! good luck in scouting! :)

6. halo_master // May 10, 2008 at 11:37 am // Reply

It’s so cool how many scouts are applying their skills to stuff like this.

7. #1starfoxfan // May 10, 2008 at 10:39 am // Reply

Wow! i nearly lost my breath halve way through the story, good job Trevor!!!

8. dude that is awsom that would scary

9. Wow thats so funny

10. NICKJONAS096 // May 6, 2008 at 6:14 pm // Reply

DUDE YOU ARE SO BRAVE

11. fastclimber // May 5, 2008 at 1:29 pm // Reply

I feel sad for you trevor you could of died

12. YOU ROCK!

13. GREAT JOB TUCKER!! WAY TO BE AN EAGLE SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I think Trevor is awsome! HE SAVED LIFE!! GOOD JOB TREVOR!!

We love you,

From Cha Cha

(and friends)

15. This is so awesome!

16. At the end of this they should play “How To Save A Life” at the end of this.

17. WOW I KNOW HE GOT HERT BUT WOW

18. dragon rider // April 28, 2008 at 7:17 pm // Reply

this is so awesome!!!!

19. darth vader // April 27, 2008 at 3:07 pm // Reply

wow that is wicked he saved a life

20. that was so cool and scary

21. wow.i can,t blive how that driver lost control.

22. oh my gosh! that is so tight! it would be som cool if somebody in my troop did that! of course they probally won’t

23. boyslifeguy // April 25, 2008 at 3:48 pm // Reply

I think this epasode is soooo cool because I can here the action. Thanks for puting this in the Boy’s Life Magizine!

24. cool!

25. Sweet! Eagle Scouts doing their job!

1 2 3