Reverse Trunk Flex

A few keys to remember:

· Progress gradually. Don’t try to do too much too soon. Listen to your body. When you need a rest, rest.

· A solid program must train both the upper and lower body.

· Know why you are performing each exercise. Set goals and lift weights because you want to, not because someone wants you to.

· Always breathe during a repetition and go through a full range of motion.

· Always consult with your family doctor before beginning any new exercise program.

25 Comments on Reverse Trunk Flex

1. This is awsome it really works

2. soccerboy826 // December 25, 2008 at 3:40 pm // Reply

this is so awesome i got some nice results!

3. some people say this is easy. its not if you do it right for alot of repetitions, so make sure you do it right and it really works

4. this exercise is really great. I do it every day.

5. its like a push-up.

6. The point is not to flaunt about how fit you are, it’s all about doing this every day along with other exercises to keep you health and fit.

7. How fun

8. I am going to try it out tonight

9. hey i love this video!

10. Kool

11. Doing this works a lot. I feel the burn.

12. how do u get the video?

13. boysccout 1245 // August 27, 2008 at 7:30 pm // Reply

i tried this it’s not heard it’s easy and it gets that heart pumoping./ feel your muscels harden feel fast. i really like it. down side it kidna made the bloode to my head resh that’s why you GOT TO BU YOUR IN CHIN IN!

14. I really wish that this is going to be easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. 11 year muscle boy // July 28, 2008 at 7:14 am // Reply

I wish I had a six pack

16. you guys dont have a six pack i do im 18

17. this is cool // July 7, 2008 at 9:02 am // Reply

i have a two pack and im working on a six pack! hope this works. i think it will

18. What do you mean by a six pack

19. the work outs really worked for me

20. rode runner // June 5, 2008 at 11:08 pm // Reply

awesome

21. Lose weight How did you get a six pack? I am jelous of my cousin having one.

22. as for number of reps and sets you should do, it all depends.

because this is a bodyweight work out, everyone will vary.

you should continue to crunch until you feel a burn, then keep going. keep pushing yourself until you cant physically do anymore. this is called muscle failure.

wait a minute, then do it all over again. twice.

trust me, after a while, you’ll start to see results.

23. how many repititions should you do

24. soccarboy // May 5, 2008 at 4:32 pm // Reply

really cool it is kind of like a crunch but not even better!!!!!!!!!

25. lose wieght // May 4, 2008 at 1:16 am // Reply