American Classic Cars: Then and Now

Good news for car fans: History tends to repeat itself (and it even adds some killer mods like Hemis and hybrids).

Take a peek at our photo gallery and then use the comments section to tell us which cars you think are the coolest.

Click on the arrows under the photo to scroll through the slideshow.

55 Comments on American Classic Cars: Then and Now

1. Mmmmm,
    Wishing The Toyota Supra Was There.
    Now Shes Pretty.

2. Dareboy3000000000 // January 13, 2009 at 7:26 pm // Reply

I JUST WANT TO SAY TWO WORDS:HUMMER, AVALANCHE

3. awesome!!! love the corvette!!

4. corvettes baby!!! i really want one when i can drive. only for more years!! i really like the mustang and camaro to.!!

5. I lost my interest in the Pontiac & Cadillac until I saw the new ones. ( I think the new Corvette is pretty beast.)

6. Why didn’t you put Chrysler cars? Like the Chrysler ME Four Twelve V-12,6.0- liter, 850 hp, or the 1948 Chrysler ‘Town and Country’ 5.3-liter sedan,or Chrysler’s 300 range (1955).

7. Al'sMoreStuff // December 5, 2008 at 5:55 pm // Reply

Wow, I’ve never seen the New Jeep Renegade pictured. That’s an awesome head turner!

8. I THINK,PERSONALY THAT THE JEEP RENEGADE WAS THE BEST [AND THATS FOR SURE]

9. i do not know // December 2, 2008 at 5:46 pm // Reply

i love old cars i will take a modle t any day

GO Pontiac Lincoln and Cadillac (old)

10. The new jeep and camaro are SWEET!!

11. i look at car magiziens.cars are cool.

12. my dad and i love old cars.that cadillac looks really cool.i cant tell if i like old or new cars better.

13. I like the 1948 Ford bonus – built pickups . they look pretty cool and all the curves
    are pretty neat to . I also like the front grille .

14. CHEVY ROCKS!!!!!!!!

15. Why did I forget this? By by Dodge.

16. Lotus Elise Is The Best Car Ever! They Shoud Have Had Something About Lotus.

17. New camaro, G8, Mustang ,Caddilac Are Awesome!

18. All the cars look cool.

19. the old cars look better and are worth more

20. the jeeps standards went way down

21. really cool cars

22. My neighbor has a corvette and he took me for a ride in it and he hit 130 mph. It was awesome with the heads-up-display and the GPS in the cockpit. I also like how the back window opens up and the carpet in the back says “corvette ZR1 625 HP”. I also like how the doors open and close when you touch your finger to the door handle. The coolest part of the car has to be when you look at it straight on and the lights are so bright shows the super charger

23. i like thechallenger and the renegade

24. power to the 2nd amendment // October 31, 2008 at 10:32 am // Reply

i’ve always loved ford but the hummer rules. realy the only reason has it was because arnold schwarsenager or how ever u spell it saw a convoy of them going down a road while they were filming one of his movies and he called up some guy in the government or military he knew and asked for them to go public.

25. call me “old Fasion” but I like the old cars insted of the new

26. awesome car

27. Sweet rides!

28. The Classic Mustang and New Corvette are Awesome!!

29. get up and go // October 25, 2008 at 9:16 am // Reply

Whoa! I’m all shook up!

30. The Cadiliac is sweet to.

31. I like the Camaro, Challenger, Mustang and, Corvette

32. Corvette Baby!!

33. one word dude CAMAROS

34. Bernardo (Troop 25) // October 21, 2008 at 6:56 pm // Reply

I definely love Cadillac, Mustang, Camaro is sweet, the Corvette, and especially the Jeep Renegade, that Jeep is sweet, and it’s like an adventure car, and I love adventure cars!!!

35. rock and roll says // October 21, 2008 at 6:51 pm // Reply

dodge charger rocks.

36. WOW!! Cameros are COOL

37. Mustangs Rock!!!

38. COOL!!!

39. GM makes the best cars in the world!

40. I love love the camaro and the challenger! They look sooooo cool!

41. nices—–job

42. i love camaros

43. they should have a part on the pony car wars

44. the camaro is awesome!!!

45. I like older cars better

46. Actshly I like all those cars I didn’t know you cood canj the pges sorry I made

a mohsak up there.

47. That car looks sweet.I wish I had that car.

48. BlueLighteningDude // October 14, 2008 at 2:44 pm // Reply