The Best Cars You’ve Never Heard Of

You won’t find these ridiculous speeds, water-powered engines or shape-shifting bodies at the local car dealership. Venture off the beaten path and discover cool new ways to get around.

Take a look at the slideshow and then check out the October 2009 issue of Boys’ Life magazine to learn more about these cars.

106 Comments on The Best Cars You’ve Never Heard Of

1. supascout777 // October 7, 2009 at 8:02 pm // Reply

i’ve never seen any of these but they r awesome and cool. dont ya agree?

2. Spazzy-Mc-Ghee // October 7, 2009 at 2:05 pm // Reply

WHOA, these cars look like they were pulled out of a James Bond movie!!!

3. whats the one called from 0:9-0:12? it looks sick.. XD

4. i love the ron

5. does anyone know what the orange car is called?

6. The Ronn Scorpion is the 3rd best car ever next to the camaro and the mustang.

7. i wonder how much these cost

8. thats tight i like the ron scrpion i hate saving energy

9. That FIRS car i lv bcause its jus flamin fas

10. i love cars :)

11. cow man/ green guy // October 2, 2009 at 2:33 pm // Reply

The second car. I drooled over and when I read that it was green I knew that had to be my car !!

12. The Ronn Scorpion is AWESOME!!!

13. These cars are AWESOME.

14. redhead 5143 // October 1, 2009 at 6:31 pm // Reply

i love cars

15. awesome doesnt help anyone the smart car ones look like there 4 geeks & the other ones r 2 expensive ul have 2 win the lotto 2 get it or b bill gates

16. Does anyone know what 1-4 is?

17. unknown or am I ? // October 1, 2009 at 7:19 am // Reply

awsome!!!!!!cool!!!!!!!:)

18. peanut butter monkey // October 1, 2009 at 4:02 am // Reply

i like the ronn scorpion, spyker C8 Aileron, and the tramontana R! they are the awesomest cars ever createed by man! (but not martians)

19. WOW THESE ARE AWESOME!

20. lifescout21212121 // September 30, 2009 at 6:58 pm // Reply

that last car is awsomr because it is human powered and goes 65 miles per hour is pretty sweet.

21. does 19,21 car fly its what it looks like.

22. Bounty Hunter MacMillan // September 30, 2009 at 5:34 pm // Reply

The Spyker is boss!:)

23. I liked 10 11 12 16 and 20 :) :) :) :) :).

24. awsome!!! they are cool

25. The proto moters Spirra coupe. I have one in PGR4.

26. I’ve seen awesome cars before but 19-21 is about the best car I have ever seen!

27. Number 11 is by far the most awsome car ever. The only problem is that you have to be a brain surgeon or something like that to afford something that nice. You know, i think ill major in medicine. lol

28. those are super awsome… especially 1-4,10-12,16-21,27,and 31-33 go troop 116

29. amazing! ive never seen anything like it. the miraboue has to be my vavorite ooe. it is so cool!

30. the cars are awsome!!!

31. i think the ones that DONT look like smart cars r the bombest!!

32. is 36 a corvette?

33. to cool for u // September 28, 2009 at 9:42 am // Reply

totally cool my dad has a konniggsegg

34. nobody u should know // September 28, 2009 at 9:41 am // Reply

35 and the konniggsegg are the coolist you best believe it :)

35. 20,12,and 10 I think are the coolest!

36. ambassador of pack 953 // September 26, 2009 at 8:58 pm // Reply

if it was cheaper it would be perfect

37. 16-18 ARE EPIC!! :D

38. oh my gosh i like ALL of the sporty ones and the one that looks like a smart car. I have been reading about these in the mag they are so AWESOME!!

39. I like the Ronn Scorpion

40. Agent McMuffin // September 25, 2009 at 6:48 pm // Reply

Pure Awesomeness!

41. these cars are sweet.

42. AWESOME

43. cool!!

44. WOW that is so cool!

45. Wow! Some of those cars look AWESOME!

46. awsome!!!