The Best Cars You’ve Never Heard Of

You won’t find these ridiculous speeds, water-powered engines or shape-shifting bodies at the local car dealership. Venture off the beaten path and discover cool new ways to get around.

Take a look at the slideshow and then check out the October 2009 issue of Boys’ Life magazine to learn more about these cars.

106 Comments on The Best Cars You’ve Never Heard Of

1. Cars always interest me, but these are the best I have ever seen. Next to Lamborghinis of course

2. scorpion:very good and 200+ mph

3. man i wish i could get the 28 miles per hour max car that i could ride to target even though just 9. =D

4. i love cars

5. i cannot belive it (venturi eclectic)

6. the proto spira is my fave

7. tramontana r is the same speed as the frrari f50

8. the koenigsegg is not for sale? man!

9. yo i a rapsta // May 19, 2010 at 2:55 pm // Reply

#3 is so so

10. #1 IS THE BEST

11. Spyker C8 Aileron is the coolest. almost as cool as me

12. why arent they for sell?

13. dude these cars are cool i wish some of them were for sale!!!!!!!!

14. yo, dude more like the best car in that slide show like the Spyker 68 Aileron, deffinitly the Ronn Scorpion, the Rinspeed and the Tramontage

15. it really rocks esspecially the RONN SCROPIAN

16. #1 is the bom,i will by it

17. can i buy te car

18. cool,men,cool

19. men, that was the coolest car i ever seen in my life

20. Ive seen car #1 – Frazer Nash Namir, and the A.D. Tramontana R in real life.

21. that has got to be the best car ever.

22. These are the best-ridiculous-fast-cars I’ve ever seen in my life…

23. whitennerdiest // November 8, 2009 at 2:48 pm // Reply

Why do people take cars, change one little part of it and get millions of dollars for it? For example, the mustang, the charger and the camaro.

24. Number 6 is dull.

25. #1 is the best!

26. thecarfinatic // October 29, 2009 at 6:56 pm // Reply

car 4 is the best.

27. thecarfinatic // October 29, 2009 at 6:52 pm // Reply

The first one is not just a tricked out lamborghini, I forget what it`s called but if you saw the front you would understand.
    Even though it`s rear lights do look a little bit like the lamborghini Murcialago,(mur see a la go).

28. thecarfinatic // October 27, 2009 at 5:55 pm // Reply

the one thats headlights look a little bit like a lotus elise is my favorite!

29. i dont think you should use water powered, if we did we’ll waist it possibly but any way sweet those are cool cars

30. heh the first car is just a tricked out lamorghini

31. number 1 is hot

32. awesome

33. The first one was the best car I’ve ever seen

34. #1 is awesom

35. why does the car in 34 35 36 look flat.

36. neil armstrong // October 17, 2009 at 9:55 am // Reply

oh man the RINSPEED iCHANG IS NOT FOR SALE!

37. These cars are awesome! I wish I could see these cars in person

38. NY Gaints 21 // October 15, 2009 at 7:45 pm // Reply

i think that the Ronn Scorpionis the best and, it’s at a good price.

39. The first one looks like a Volvo I love cars

40. Thats really awesome I cant wait to get my lienses. My favorite is the yellow race car

41. that car is so cool i wish i had one

42. these are all sweet

43. 28 AND 29 WEIRD!!!!!1

44. leblanc miribeu AWESOME

45. IF THE RINSPEED COMES OUT I’M BUYINGIT

46. kool aid dude // October 10, 2009 at 7:51 pm // Reply

The Rinspeed is not for sale? Oh, man. REALLY cool.

1 2