The Best Cars You’ve Never Heard Of

You won’t find these ridiculous speeds, water-powered engines or shape-shifting bodies at the local car dealership. Venture off the beaten path and discover cool new ways to get around.

Take a look at the slideshow and then check out the October 2009 issue of Boys’ Life magazine to learn more about these cars.

30 Comments on The Best Cars You’ve Never Heard Of

1. These are the best-ridiculous-fast-cars I’ve ever seen in my life…

2. whitennerdiest // November 8, 2009 at 2:48 pm // Reply

Why do people take cars, change one little part of it and get millions of dollars for it? For example, the mustang, the charger and the camaro.

3. Number 6 is dull.

4. #1 is the best!

5. thecarfinatic // October 29, 2009 at 6:56 pm // Reply

car 4 is the best.

6. thecarfinatic // October 29, 2009 at 6:52 pm // Reply

The first one is not just a tricked out lamborghini, I forget what it`s called but if you saw the front you would understand.
    Even though it`s rear lights do look a little bit like the lamborghini Murcialago,(mur see a la go).

7. thecarfinatic // October 27, 2009 at 5:55 pm // Reply

the one thats headlights look a little bit like a lotus elise is my favorite!

8. i dont think you should use water powered, if we did we’ll waist it possibly but any way sweet those are cool cars

9. heh the first car is just a tricked out lamorghini

10. number 1 is hot

11. awesome

12. The first one was the best car I’ve ever seen

13. #1 is awesom

14. why does the car in 34 35 36 look flat.

15. neil armstrong // October 17, 2009 at 9:55 am // Reply

16. These cars are awesome! I wish I could see these cars in person

17. NY Gaints 21 // October 15, 2009 at 7:45 pm // Reply

i think that the Ronn Scorpionis the best and, it’s at a good price.

18. The first one looks like a Volvo I love cars

19. Thats really awesome I cant wait to get my lienses. My favorite is the yellow race car

20. that car is so cool i wish i had one

21. these are all sweet

22. 28 AND 29 WEIRD!!!!!1

23. leblanc miribeu AWESOME

25. kool aid dude // October 10, 2009 at 7:51 pm // Reply

The Rinspeed is not for sale? Oh, man. REALLY cool.