Hottest new toys of 2009

If you’re going to play, then play hard. Here are some of our picks for this year’s best and most interesting toys.

Take a look at the slideshow and then tell us your favorites in the comment section below.

57 Comments on Hottest new toys of 2009

1. The Titanium Comand Rig ROCKS!!!!!!!

2. MIND FLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Definitely the mind over matter or whatever its called

4. I wish I had a Nintendo Dsi or AT LEAST Mindflex!

5. LEGOS!!!

6. man! wish i had all that.

7. everything is best!

8. The DSI is only $170 not $3000 or $260

9. The hot wheels track is AWESOME(and the Mindflex)!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I have the DSi and I can’t live with out it!

11. i have the mind flex i just bought it its so awesome !andtip jim the dsi doesnt cost 3,000 dollar it cost $260 dollars

12. my mom says the nintendoDSI cost 3,000 bucks.

13. i also want a Xbox too…..

14. top of my wishlist is a nintendoDSI

15. I have mindflex it is SO awesome it is a must have.

16. titanium command rig, mindflex, star wars the clone wars game jax. All at the top of my wishlist

17. The Titanium command rig is at the top of my wish list for Christmas.

18. halo’s figures are auseome

19. Mindflex is awsome

20. this is cool

21. webelosgragon // November 26, 2009 at 10:17 am // Reply

The mind flex Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. i love legos

23. I LOVE THE air hogs thing

24. me too i love lego!!!!!:)

25. piggy the bacon // November 21, 2009 at 8:46 am // Reply

i like the mind flex. it is like having the force

26. i really want the power miner set. Im a big fan of LEGOS!!!!!!!!!

27. Video Game/Lego/ Toy Expert // November 16, 2009 at 7:13 pm // Reply

Video Game/Lego/ Toy Expert Here Heres the good and cool ones ya should get
    Mind Flex Lego Miners Fully Armed Bot It U-Create Music Build Your Dream Ride and last but not least Jump It Up.

Talk to ya later bye the Video Game/Lego/ Toy Expert

28. LEGOS! STAR WARS THING

29. sweet mind flex

30. i want destavator

31. go devisator!

32. i want the mindflex, Lego thing, and devastator(working on christmas wishlist right now)!

33. exelent

34. dork the awsomeist // November 1, 2009 at 3:05 pm // Reply

the mindflex sounds awsome!!!=)

35. Hurricane1973 // October 29, 2009 at 10:49 am // Reply

I really want the videogame and the mindflex!!!1

36. good guy always wins // October 28, 2009 at 11:15 am // Reply

I have the mindflex thing and it really works and it’s AWSOME.

37. chicken-tenderson // October 27, 2009 at 6:42 pm // Reply

just think! controling things with your mind

38. AWESOME . ROCK ON

39. Mind Flex is awesome! =()

40. gfesaytfg3gqorf // October 25, 2009 at 8:57 pm // Reply

i think the mind flex is so cool

41. i think the mind thing is cool

42. I like the lego power miners set

43. That is so cool!!!

44. i got constucticon devastator during the summer. he’s AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. the basketball net looks cool and so does the mind felex but i really like the build your dream ride

46. YAY!!! LEGO got into Boys’ Life’s Hottest Toys!! AWESOME!! (I have TONS of LEGO’s :)

47. bob the snail // October 23, 2009 at 3:03 pm // Reply

Wow. hey does that mind flex thing really work?

48. i like aLOT of them :)

49. cool