How can I get better at FIFA 15? Do you have any tips?
- Learn whether your favorite players are left-or right-footed, and shoot the ball with their best foot. The shot is much more accurate. Find this information on the Team Management screen.
- Want to try a give-and-go? Hold down L1 when passing. The player who made the original pass will run to an open area, where he will either be ready to receive the ball again or draw the defender and give his teammate more space.
- Press and hold the Triangle button to make the goalkeeper rush out toward the ball. Try doing this in situations where the striker isclosing in and you need to narrow the angle to make it harder for your opponent to score.
- Hold down R1 while making a ground pass, and your player will perform a fancy pass. It not only looks cool, but could also lead to a great goal.
- Hold down L2 to jockey your opponent when he is running toward you. Then, hold down R1 at the same time to call a second defender to help tackle your opponent.
- Your club’s scouts can find players using many different attributes, including First Team Quality and World Class. Attract better players by offering more money and telling them that they’ll be critical team members.
- In Team Management, give individual players instructions that influence how they act in a match. Each position has its own set of instructions that you can customize for every player. See how they affect the way your team plays.