Games Guru

The Legendary Starfy

I’m at the place where you have to get by without Star spin or turbo-swim, and I keep getting eaten by the Snark. How do I get by?

Games Guru: Sometimes that darn squid is hard to deal with. Though I’m not exactly sure where you are in the game, you should be able to get through by timing it right. If not, have you tried blowing fire?

Comments about “The Legendary Starfy”

1. 862nan says:

first get the acktion replay get the code unlimited spin pt:1.

2. 862ian says:

get the action replay and you get unlimited heafl

3. infernoboy says:

Where are the other minigames located?

4. PKMN Rumble says:

to beat mashtooths final form all you have to do is rub up and down on the Y button(not holding it down though).

5. Anonymous says:

How do I get the door open with perple flame on it!!!!! p.s thats the last level it is 10-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chibi_Dedede says:

You know how it does that “code” on the door? It’s giving you the time they want you to finish in. I just got that yesterday and figures it out 5 minutes later (SPOILER– it’s Old Man Lobber in there. Saw it on YouTube.)

• Chibi_Dedede says:

You know the code it gives you those are the times it wants you to finish in

6. lukartheman says:

-.- Mashtooth is EASY. For the final form, DO NOT SPAM THE Y BUTTON!!! IT WILL NOT WORK. THE GAME DOESN’T CARE HOW FAST YOU PRESS IT. All you HAVE TO DO is get something lage and trace it over the Y button. EASY.

• lukartheman says:

get something LARGE not lage Imean.

• emboar002 says:

what large thing can i use i have been playing this game for years and i still didnt ind a way thx

• sethraptor says:

DO spam the Y button the game DOES care and tracing it with something large just dosn’t make any sense. If you press the button fast enough it works. You just gotta have epic skillz. Like me.

7. Doodledude24 says:

When you see the shark comming for you go behind the poles

8. ricktrick says:

How do you beat Mashtooth when he shoots the big red thing out of his mouth it is so hard please help me

9. Astronomer says:

If you play the game on your birthday,a surprise happens.

10. Haven says:

i am stuck on chillydip cove called the spin is mightier!!!!!!!!!!!how do you get past it!!!!!!i really love the game and all but…..anyone please help me!!!!!!!!

11. starfygirl#1 says:

annnnnnyone

12. starfygirl#1 says:

help me :(

13. starfygirl#1 says:

its so high up just cant get through

14. starfygirl#1 says:

hi u know when the squids jet up ahead i cant get through it i used my glide ability please help me i need help thnx :) really helpful :*

15. DINOMANIAdude2001 says:

i beat the game in 2 months.

16. Sabs says:

How do I jump over the silver spike things in 3-2 Chillydip Cove?

17. frankie says:

The part with the volcano turtlle is so hard my dad says if you touch the volcano turtlles fire you will turn into baked starfish .p.its soooooo hard.

• frankie says:

And also theres secret levels in each game.

• DINOMANIAdude2001 says:

how do i get by Old Man Lobster in the secret levels?
        (if you r wondering how to get to the secret levels, beat the Big Bossdown in under 9 minutes)

• DINOMANIAdude2001 says:

just use the geysers to blast yorself up on top of him. double jump and use the star spin to knock him down. then do the same on his belly. when your in the waterfall thing, dodge the rocks and star spin on his belly.

18. Edog says:

Help! Mashtooth keeps on swallowing me through his nose

19. bleh says:

i cant get past 3-2’s mini challenge

20. Mr. FawfullyMan says:

Um…could somone help me on world 3-2? thank you.

21. Snyde says:

You can always use star spin and turbo swim. If you mean the squid, tap left and right over and over until you get free. If you mean the big shark, there should be a secret blue door in his belly. you can beat the challenge and then exit the stage, or you can exit the shark’s belly through the currents.

22. IcyFlame says:

i tried the pen thing but i have ds lite and it keeps sliding off the button then i need to put it back on it making me lose time

23. Starfy Fan says:

Also about the mega snark, since at some point you have to use the star spin, just go fast and make sure
    NOT TO GET DIZZY!!! He’ll catch you if you get dizzy.

24. Starfy Fan says:

I need help too. I can’t find out how to get through a door on the S.S. Logwater.. It’s the one that you have to put the skeleton fish on after you get past the Mega Snark. I’ve been to the locked door but the fish will have come off the button! I’m not sure if I need to have someone play with me… PLEASE HELP!!!!

25. Ducky says:

i can’t get past a eleticafide (sorry bout the mispelling) any tips?

26. lmpyo98 says:

ha ha ha!! I love starfy!! I beat it like 50 times!! the last planet iz really hard.. but if you use the stylus or a coin to rub against the Y button, you can win!! :)

27. spinner55 says:

How do you swim through tough currents? Every time I try the water just pushes me away.

28. hundred eyes ice says:

i cannot beat the last boss when he is shooting a planet at u (reply)

• pie!!!!! says:

i HATE the end boss of this game!!!!! Its impossible when he shoots the second planet at you!!!!! The human finger cant go that fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ????????????? says:

Whenever you get tired pause.Trust me its really hard

• Anonymous says:

Use a pen!!! i alwayz beat it under ten seconds. slide the pen over the y button super fast with the pen. trust me this works!

• IcyFlame says:

it aint that hard actually i dont even use a pen. i guess my fingers r mutant or something. anyways i hate the game its so boring and easy.

• jolk,l says:

i know how to beet him use your ds pen p.s do it rapidly

• starfy lover says:

what i did was put my sweater sleeve over my thumb and rubbed y. i beat it in like 5 seconds. hope i helped!

29. starfylover says:

im on the part where you have to beat king ping and im stuck.oh and i really like the game its awsome

• airbender101 says:

I am to I know how you feel. But I can help u just hit him with a star spin when he tries to kick you then when the ice comes down use a star spin to block them. keep doing that until he brakes the floor. When that happens swim under the spikes so it falls down on him. When it hits is head go down and use your star spin on him.

p.s. watch out for his snowflakes

• jolk,l says:

how do you get moon jump???????

30. wolf link 123 says:

there are secreat levals if you beat all of the secrats and the final boss and you can play in starfy’s homeland

31. jakedrago1 says:

To beat mashtooth at the moon part rub the stylus over y fast.repply if it dosent work

32. cheesy ringolo says:

i’m stuck on world on 3-2 on chilly dip cove

33. buddy 2 says:

i know same with me!!!

34. firered333 says:

i dont know how to get past the first part of mashtooth

• Eura! says:

You don’t know how to beat Mashtooth? Here is the answer
      first you air jump over Mashtooth’s head you’ll have to glide for a second or 2. Then you do shooting star attack. If you have trouble dodging the lightnings, just see where the thin lightning goes and don’t go in the spot that the thin lightning landed. If you also have trouble with Mashtooth sucking up everything, dash to the opposite side of Mashtooth if you the rocks are blocking you way, you star spin on them so won’t get hit and won’t lose your life.

• lukartheman says:

All you have to do is, when Mashtooth charges, jump over him and spin attack. When he gets to 5 HP left, he will show these small strikes of lightning. They show where the bigger strikes are, so get away from them. When Mashtooth gets down to 3 HP, he will try to inhale Starfy. Dash away from him and spin attack the rocks. While fighting the second form, you have to keep hitting Mashtooth’s head while dodging the lightning. Once Mashtooth goes to the “Second Layer” you will have to spin attack what appears to be A mace’s head. Repeat until he is down. On the final form, you just have to button mash the “Y” button. The red beam is near impossible unless you are a great button masher, and you pause and keep your muscles steady. Another way to do it is the CHEAP way, where you get a pen/coin and rub it over the “Y” key.

35. krako says:

The starfy series accculy started in Japan. 3 gameboy advance games were released, then he had 1 ds game so this is the fifth in the series from what Iv’e heard.

36. starf2 says:

How do you avoid those lightning strikes on the second Mashtooth? I’ve been stuck since I got there.

• squirtlelover says:

When the thin lines of lightning strike, that is where the real lightning will strike.Just get in the middle of the thin lines and you will dodge the lightning bolts if you stay there.

37. bed says:

I don’t have it, but it sounds good.

38. cheese55 says:

i cant beat the part when you have to rapidly press y

39. krako says:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! My Dad finnaly beat mashtooth! Oh, and by the way, for all you lucky people,after you beat mashtooth, get to the big world map then press the R button once and…. TADA!!! you get world 10 witch is…. PUFFTOP!! And for a added bonus:get to play as starly, get to fight konk, and treasure room at the end! Bye!

40. krako says:

Yea, mashtooth is a pain. i got to him in 2 days but the part were you have to rapidly press y… iv’e been stuck on it for months.

41. Starfy says:

it is cool

42. marty says:

To get past that mega snark, just don’t use turbo swim or star spin. When an enemy gets in your way, use the star spin and quickly hide behind one of the masts (the big wooden poles.) Really, it’s that simple!
    P.S.It will be useful if you DO get eaten by the mega snark…

43. moeman says:

since ya have to hide behind the poles,wait until after mega snark attempts to eat you,then turbo swim as fast as you can to the next pole.does mega snark still keep get’n ya?try turbo swimming behind the railing.it may not have any pearls,but it’s worth it.besides,later in the level,you have to go inside mega snark to get a shard that he swallowed.

44. rocker 22233399 says:

my sister has it too and she is really good at it and she is so much better at video games than me, but before you comment on that she is also three years older than me so that makes a difference.

45. rocker 22233399 says:

when you know what to do you can get past the last level on mashtooth,and there are three levels on mashtooth one you have to beat him with your shooting star move and when he gets down to four hits he starts to suck you in by his nose,once you beat that he turns into mega mashtooth you have to hit him on the head three times for him to lose one health point and then he throws medal balls at you so hit it with your star spin and hope that they hit him the last one is really hard I barley couldn’t get past it you have to push y as fast as you you can there are two health points on this one is easy one is hard so hope you can finish it I have can you?

46. rocker 22233399 says:

Legendary Starfy is the best game I ever played out of our 27 games that we bought

47. ppty says:

i have it the last level is hard

48. perdo says:

I want this game

• starfy's biggest fan! says:

if you want to buy this game, you can go to toys R us, costco, wal mart, super store, or hmv.

• ????????????? says:

after you beat the big bad boss, if you beat the big bad bossdown in 9 minutes you unlock stage 10,which is timed. I’ve never played though

49. XD king says:

i beat the game in 3 months

50. leon says:

hide behind the poles

Write a comment about “The Legendary Starfy”

Nickname: