The Legendary Starfy

I’m at the place where you have to get by without Star spin or turbo-swim, and I keep getting eaten by the Snark. How do I get by?

Games Guru: Sometimes that darn squid is hard to deal with. Though I’m not exactly sure where you are in the game, you should be able to get through by timing it right. If not, have you tried blowing fire?

36 Comments on The Legendary Starfy

1. first get the acktion replay get the code unlimited spin pt:1.

2. get the action replay and you get unlimited heafl

3. infernoboy // March 20, 2012 at 4:10 pm // Reply

Where are the other minigames located?

4. to beat mashtooths final form all you have to do is rub up and down on the Y button(not holding it down though).

5. How do I get the door open with perple flame on it!!!!! p.s thats the last level it is 10-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chibi_Dedede // December 14, 2014 at 9:09 am // Reply

You know how it does that “code” on the door? It’s giving you the time they want you to finish in. I just got that yesterday and figures it out 5 minutes later (SPOILER– it’s Old Man Lobber in there. Saw it on YouTube.)

• Chibi_Dedede // December 14, 2014 at 9:17 am // Reply

You know the code it gives you those are the times it wants you to finish in

6. lukartheman // August 12, 2011 at 8:06 pm // Reply

-.- Mashtooth is EASY. For the final form, DO NOT SPAM THE Y BUTTON!!! IT WILL NOT WORK. THE GAME DOESN’T CARE HOW FAST YOU PRESS IT. All you HAVE TO DO is get something lage and trace it over the Y button. EASY.

• get something LARGE not lage Imean.

• emboar002 // August 23, 2013 at 8:24 am //

what large thing can i use i have been playing this game for years and i still didnt ind a way thx

• DO spam the Y button the game DOES care and tracing it with something large just dosn’t make any sense. If you press the button fast enough it works. You just gotta have epic skillz. Like me.

7. Doodledude24 // July 25, 2011 at 7:55 pm // Reply

When you see the shark comming for you go behind the poles

8. How do you beat Mashtooth when he shoots the big red thing out of his mouth it is so hard please help me

9. Astronomer // June 21, 2011 at 11:25 am // Reply

If you play the game on your birthday,a surprise happens.

10. i am stuck on chillydip cove called the spin is mightier!!!!!!!!!!!how do you get past it!!!!!!i really love the game and all but…..anyone please help me!!!!!!!!

11. starfygirl#1 // April 11, 2011 at 8:54 am // Reply

annnnnnyone

12. starfygirl#1 // April 10, 2011 at 12:57 am // Reply

help me :(

13. starfygirl#1 // April 10, 2011 at 12:56 am // Reply

its so high up just cant get through

14. starfygirl#1 // April 10, 2011 at 12:55 am // Reply

hi u know when the squids jet up ahead i cant get through it i used my glide ability please help me i need help thnx :) really helpful :*

15. DINOMANIAdude2001 // March 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm // Reply

i beat the game in 2 months.

16. How do I jump over the silver spike things in 3-2 Chillydip Cove?

17. The part with the volcano turtlle is so hard my dad says if you touch the volcano turtlles fire you will turn into baked starfish .p.its soooooo hard.

• And also theres secret levels in each game.

• DINOMANIAdude2001 // April 5, 2011 at 7:49 pm //

how do i get by Old Man Lobster in the secret levels?
        (if you r wondering how to get to the secret levels, beat the Big Bossdown in under 9 minutes)

• DINOMANIAdude2001 // March 3, 2011 at 5:45 pm // Reply

just use the geysers to blast yorself up on top of him. double jump and use the star spin to knock him down. then do the same on his belly. when your in the waterfall thing, dodge the rocks and star spin on his belly.

18. Help! Mashtooth keeps on swallowing me through his nose

19. i cant get past 3-2’s mini challenge

20. Mr. FawfullyMan // August 10, 2010 at 7:56 am // Reply

Um…could somone help me on world 3-2? thank you.

21. You can always use star spin and turbo swim. If you mean the squid, tap left and right over and over until you get free. If you mean the big shark, there should be a secret blue door in his belly. you can beat the challenge and then exit the stage, or you can exit the shark’s belly through the currents.

22. i tried the pen thing but i have ds lite and it keeps sliding off the button then i need to put it back on it making me lose time

23. Starfy Fan // July 15, 2010 at 4:42 pm // Reply

Also about the mega snark, since at some point you have to use the star spin, just go fast and make sure
    NOT TO GET DIZZY!!! He’ll catch you if you get dizzy.

24. Starfy Fan // July 15, 2010 at 4:37 pm // Reply

I need help too. I can’t find out how to get through a door on the S.S. Logwater.. It’s the one that you have to put the skeleton fish on after you get past the Mega Snark. I’ve been to the locked door but the fish will have come off the button! I’m not sure if I need to have someone play with me… PLEASE HELP!!!!

25. i can’t get past a eleticafide (sorry bout the mispelling) any tips?

1 2 3