My Sims Agents

When you finish the game, is there any way to find the black hole and rescue the girl?

Games Guru: If you mean Evelyn, you can rescue her by solving all of the Dispatch Missions.

How do I put together DJ Candy’s gear box on the Wii?

Games Guru: If you placed the sensors properly early on in the level, go back to Club Candy, talk to the people there and then work on the speaker. The box automatically opens when you near the left speaker.

Do you have any tips?

Games Guru: This fun mystery yarn is part James Bond and part Sherlock Holmes. Here are some tips for the Wii:

– Unsure of where to go or what to do next? Talk to Buddy. He might have some helpful hints.

– Keep an eye out for objects you can salvage with your wrench and techno tool. Take any parts you find. They’ll probably come in handy later.

– The key to Forensics puzzles is placing the four-dot pieces first and the one-dot pieces last.

– Use strategy when decorating your headquarters. Most objects you unlock will boost your abilities, such as alien ESP. These “interests” help your squads on missions.

– When sending agents on a dispatch mission, pick a squad that matches the mission’s interests.

– Click on the eye in your headquarters’ arcade machine for a secret mini-game.

231 Comments on My Sims Agents

1. bimbalob boy // March 23, 2010 at 6:39 pm // Reply

How do you climb the ladder in the forest and how do you move the rocks in the forest for ds?

2. ace is stuck // March 23, 2010 at 9:35 am // Reply

how do i get in the room where the turesur is from theif -v- i konw where the room is but it wont let me in!!!!!!!!!!! plz help!

3. THE GAME IS BORING ON WII WHEN YOURE FINISHED.

4. toprangerlvl.10 // March 14, 2010 at 12:47 pm // Reply

For Mysimsagents for dsi what is the passcode for the laptop?

5. Help on mysims agents fixing a stero at dj candys club

6. I need exact step by step directions on how to repair the submarine. Been to several cheat websites and people are all struggling and are asking same question. The answers provided are not complete and so I’m not able to follow their directions. It’s almost as though I don’t have enough elbow or T connectors. I can’t connect the wiring. Some answers say you have to salvage parts for this, but nothing seems to be salvagable. I’ve talked to everyone and have tried several variations on the wiring but nothing seems to work.

7. how do you put the satilite dish together

8. agent stop // March 1, 2010 at 5:04 pm // Reply

I need help on the quest that two animal statues eye’s are staring at a map and I can’t find it.

9. love it!

10. I only have the ds game sorry!

11. I completed the game in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i don’t know how to put the satilite dish puzzle together

13. I cant fix the submarine controls

14. How do you find the flower that ashley wants in my sims agent the red one ? x

15. I have just finished the junkyard/dr. f/dg candy mission thingy. and now i have nothing to do. i’ve talked to everybody. and ive already finished all the mini mission things. but i cant find a new mission. HOW DO I GET TO THE NEXT MISSION?!

• You ask Buddy.

• You have to go to DJ Candy’s club and talk to DJ Candy.

• fashion101luv // July 25, 2010 at 4:17 pm // Reply

have you talked to ALL the characters on it but i finished that one on wii and i went to mainsreet and hq and after the junkyard one you gotta analize giant birdeggs i cant figure it out but as i was saying if u need something to do asighn more agents to dispachmissions and go tonmainstreet and go look everywhere sorry i cant be certain and talk to evelyn and did u solve the thumping on the roof?

16. im stuck on the crane help plz

• Hook up wires from the generator to big box. Place large gear on top of middle of 3 small gears located next to large gear in middle. Where the 2 gears are alone at the top place small gear directly below. Then hook up 3 pulleys and you’re through

17. how do you find the bell after you proove V isent gulty?

18. im in the fire room which is in the temple which is in the jungle how do i solve the puzzle for the 3 dragon heads?

19. I need help on how to Analyze the Goo in the water i have been stuck on it for a Month Please Help Anoymous and ps i know you from Clubpenguin Cheese Army :)

20. I cannot figure out how to get vending machines to put around city hall, anyone able to help with that

21. agent secret // January 19, 2010 at 6:41 pm // Reply

how do you analyze the pizza crust!!!!!

22. how do you solve the first case?

• walk aroud and talk to people… look aroud mayors office

• how do i fix the leaf stero??? :(

• fashion101luv // July 25, 2010 at 4:25 pm // Reply

the 1st mission is easy just walk around and dumpster dive and the dog belongs to poppy. oh and did u dumpsterdive behind ginos and give dogwood the bone. if u didnt find the pinkball its next to the cave in a bush and also use ur magnafine glass

23. How do you anilize the birdeggs ive deen stuck for 4 hours hel pleaze!

24. what is the frogs order in thief vs lair

• yellow yellow green turcoise turcoise green yellow orange red red orange yellow yellow orange orange. hope this helped!! :) good luck!!

25. to unlock leaf dig where ever thedog digs

26. againt purple bird // January 17, 2010 at 4:20 pm // Reply

for the wii, i need help with when u r in the third place that u can go by train and u have to fix the robot guy. PLZ HELP

• salvage 10 spare parts around the junkyard: 2 cars, 1 arcade game, 1 lawnmower, 1 excavador, uh, well go around the junkyard.

27. where is ” michelle’s” house in the DS version

28. I am stuck at the part where you have to get to the other side of the beach to have a tea party with Clara and i can’t figure out how to get over there i have tried and tried! Please help.

• a tea party, go to the back of the beach (where Dr. F and hte robot are). use the tractor beam thing and move those blocks to get over the wall with the blocks sticking out. You’ll find water and a cliff where she’s on top. getting up there is easy.

• you have to put the brown rock at the bottom where you would fall. You have to turn those gray bricks to create some kind of steps. keep trying untikl all of he bricks are turned the right way. then jump over the wall and hop accross those things thats over water and you will see her and that octopus thing

• to go to the tea party usse the f space manipulator put thee rock on the groud and take the other to pieces and fit them into the wholes then jump up and go pick the lock and jump to the tea party and mr suckers
      ps morcubus and evelyn die at the end because of the nightmare crown

• u use the bricks on top of the wall

29. on the wii version can you go back anywhere from the jet after you complete the game?
    Thankz

• agent purple bird // January 17, 2010 at 4:26 pm // Reply

idk i haven’t finished hav u finished cause i need serious help with fixing the robot in the junkyard PLZ HELP!

30. Going crazy!! // January 9, 2010 at 2:47 pm // Reply

I’ve completed the game on DS but don’t know how you open the flower shop minigame or the gem/ mine mini game from linsey does any one know how to open these?

31. vampire princess // January 8, 2010 at 2:58 pm // Reply

How do you fix the water pump in the jungle? I already have all the parts but, I don’t know how to put them together.

32. Does anyone know how to solve the mystery abou the Mayor being at some sort of Meeting with Morcubus?!?!?!

• agent purple bird // January 17, 2010 at 4:22 pm // Reply

I know. hav to go to the forest, then u look in the trash can. u’ll find an inhaler. u analyzer the inhaler and its for a rare allergy to dandilions. u find a dandilion and give it to the mayor. u fid out that he is allergic to it which proves he was at the forest. hope that helps

33. vampire princess // January 7, 2010 at 7:15 pm // Reply

how do you fix the water pump in the jungle? I already have all the parts but, I don’t know how you put them together.

34. I cannot figure out how to fix the DJ Candy gear box. Can you please help me?

• okay. connect the wires FIRST than put the BIG WHEEL in the little box that the wires made(on the right side) THAN use the SHORT belt to connect the red great and the BIG WHEEL. After you did that get the LITTLE GEAR and put it at the bottom of the BIG WHEEL and get the big belt and connect the little gear with the big gear that was aready there!!

35. please help // January 5, 2010 at 5:19 pm // Reply

i cant analyze the stuff in the water from the boardwalk!!! i cant figure it out!!!!! pleas help me!!!

36. does anyone know how to repair the ski lift in the mountain level?
    i just got the game yesterday

37. help with this plz // January 3, 2010 at 12:12 pm // Reply

im stuck on the part where your at the beach and u have ot analyze the goo, i cnt figure it out, any help plz?

38. help Me Im STUCK!! // January 2, 2010 at 9:46 pm // Reply

ok well im trying to anylize the bird eggs but i cant figure it out not even my mom can we have benn stuck 4 hours omg!!! :(

PLease be kind hearted and lend a hand i (we) need the help it is very frustrating!!!!!

• First you have to put the purples on the 2sides and then the greens on all 4sides and that’s were I’m stuck right now!:(

• keep trying cuz u have to use all of the aoms. they do not have to be in an organized order they can be all over the lace

39. Going crazy!! // January 2, 2010 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Hi guys …. So I finally managed to follow thief V without being caught but I’m now stuck again!!!
    I’m plaing on DS and I can’t find the treasure map in thief Vs cave I’m guessing that the answere
    has somthing to do with the little frogs & the gramaphone
    but even though I’m copying the tune played – nothing happens
    anyone got any clues as to how I complete this mission? :)

40. cant fix junk yard robot 10 parts

41. I don’t know what to do. I’m at the boardwalk and nobody has anything to say. i just found the map or whatever it was. i don’t know what to do!

42. I NEED A PICTURE OF THE BLACK STUFF IN THE WAER AT THE BEACH ANALYZED I HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR A WEEK

43. how do u analyze goo in water??

44. ic arnt analyze the bird eggs can some one help :(

• Can any one help me with what I should be looking for on the ledge in the woods. This is the first cases.

• okay listen carefully and i’m not looking at the game. what ur going to do its ur goin to alternate colors Heres how:
      on the lefthand side top put a purple dot, then a blue, alternate clockwise. on top of those u put the dots with one piece. but lyk im saying since i’m not lookin at it its hard to explain

45. i carnt analyze the bird eggs help :(

46. 123456qwerty // December 30, 2009 at 8:30 pm // Reply

I finished the main game. I examined and unlocked everything in Main Street, HQ, Industrial District, and the Boardwalk. I keep decorating the floors but I really am getting sick of this. I keep wandering all over the place while I wait for the dispatch missions to end. I beat all the games in the arcade also. Is there anything else interesting I can do?

47. i NEED A PiCTURE OF THE SKi LiFT FIXED !! -PLEASE !

48. vampire princess // December 30, 2009 at 5:37 pm // Reply

can someone help me please? i can’t find a way to get across the big gap at the bottom of the sucken ship. it’s right next to the pile of rocks that you have to move with the f-space. i tried everything but i don’t know what to do. so if anyone is out there can you please help me out with this. PLEASE!

49. idk! i cant solve it either!

50. whats the pattern for the big bird eggs?plz help iv been tryin for a week now plz plz help

1 2 3