My Sims Agents

When you finish the game, is there any way to find the black hole and rescue the girl?

Games Guru: If you mean Evelyn, you can rescue her by solving all of the Dispatch Missions.

How do I put together DJ Candy’s gear box on the Wii?

Games Guru: If you placed the sensors properly early on in the level, go back to Club Candy, talk to the people there and then work on the speaker. The box automatically opens when you near the left speaker.

Do you have any tips?

Games Guru: This fun mystery yarn is part James Bond and part Sherlock Holmes. Here are some tips for the Wii:

– Unsure of where to go or what to do next? Talk to Buddy. He might have some helpful hints.

– Keep an eye out for objects you can salvage with your wrench and techno tool. Take any parts you find. They’ll probably come in handy later.

– The key to Forensics puzzles is placing the four-dot pieces first and the one-dot pieces last.

– Use strategy when decorating your headquarters. Most objects you unlock will boost your abilities, such as alien ESP. These “interests” help your squads on missions.

– When sending agents on a dispatch mission, pick a squad that matches the mission’s interests.

– Click on the eye in your headquarters’ arcade machine for a secret mini-game.

41 Comments on My Sims Agents

1. how to you fix the analyzer? i truly don’t know how to put the pieces together somebosy help me please!!!

2. Where is the pink ball I need it

3. helpneededbadly // December 30, 2009 at 10:48 am // Reply

somebody tell me the puzzle area things for the bird eggs

4. how do u fix the crane

5. how do you analyze the water in the jacuzzi at the ski lodge?

6. Okay. I’m completely stuck on the boardwalk level!
    I don’t know to do after discovering the radiation trail!
    It keeps saying “I wonder what’s behind this wall. . .” So how do I get back there!? I’m so confused! Help!?! Please and thank you.

7. how do you find the secret treasure map in theif v”s hideout

8. Inuyasha#1FAN // December 29, 2009 at 4:07 pm // Reply

PLZ PLZ PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME! MY BFFL IS ALREADY AT THE JUNGLE! AND SHE CAN’T HELP ME CAUSE SHE DONT MEMBER WAT DA ANALZING THING FOR THE GOO LOOKED LIKE! THERE IS TWO ONES IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER AND TWO TWOS IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER. SAME AT THE BOTTOM!

9. Inuyasha#1FAN // December 29, 2009 at 4:01 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU ANALYZE THE GOO IN THE WATER AT THE BEACH!!!!????? I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 5 HOURS!!!!

10. In “Cabin Capers”, I’m stuck at the clue that states “Where did Yeti go from here”. Also, a clue says to investigate damaged lodge equipment”. I’ve checked everything, but to no avail. Help!

11. What is the last person with the red clothes and the white pants

12. vampire princess // December 29, 2009 at 1:44 pm // Reply

how do you get across the big gap in the bottom part of the sucken ship for the wii?

13. that is the easiest game i ever played! it took me only 13 hours to do it!

14. how do u fix the ski lift? where does the gears goooooo

15. how do i decorate my headquarters???? the little guide in the game case says to use the f-space manipulator but i dont even know what to do with that or how to get to it? Also, what is a blue fenergy vent. I earned the piano and moose head and stuff so….

• I Know It All! // December 30, 2009 at 11:25 am // Reply

To Decorate Your HG You Have To Become Far As To The Game To Where He Updates Your Tools To Better Ones,You Get To Upgradded Tools,The One you Need In This Case Is The F-Space Manipulater.If You Go To Any Floor(BESIDES LOBBY)Their Will Be Smoke At Some Point,The Smoke Is The Fenergy Vent,And With The F-Space Manipulater On You Can Add Stuff To Your Room!

• when you give people on your team dispatch mission you get items that you can put in any room in the HQ except the lobby. Also if you become more curioius in any level of the game and look around and it says investigate or something like where you have 2 press A you will find objects

16. how do you get up to the platform on the “forest evidence” level?

• I Know It All! // December 30, 2009 at 11:26 am // Reply

You Use The F-Space Manuilplyer(OR WHATEVER IT IS)To Move The Tires And The Trashcan Into A Pile!

• eventually you would get to the point in where you would have to talk to this boy(i 4got his name sorry) but u would see the boy and morcubus gave him a task to do..basically there are 2 car wheels and 1 trash can. You would place 1 wheel on the trash can and 1 wheel in front of the trash can and u will be able to jump on it to get to the next level of the forest

17. I need the answer to the gear puzzle to fix the stereo in Candy’s club?

18. How do u analyze the birds eggs in the part where ur finding the mail!!!!???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1

19. where is the red ball in the first mission

20. how do you ananyze the broken fortunite crystal in the room. I can’t solve it!

• OK I’m not completely sure how to tell you but around the main elements on the left are the 2 blue and 1 green elements. except the two main ones on the right those need to have the 3 green ones around them. You should be able to figure out the rest. Good luck and sorry if you didn’t get my explanation.

21. Going crazy!! // December 27, 2009 at 3:17 pm // Reply

I’m finding it really difficult following thief v – even though I’m keeping my distance he still runs away and I fail the mission- any help would b aprciated! It’s costing me a fortune buying hundreds of pass the time donuts – please help it’s driving me nuts!!!!

22. help me please im stuckk in the stone tablet
    and i cant get out.!

23. WHAT COMBO DO YOU USE FOR THE BIRD EEGS I NEED HELP I GET SOO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

24. mr.need this answer real bad // December 27, 2009 at 12:27 pm // Reply

how do you analize the goo in the water at the beach by doc. F, some other dude asked this and NOBODY ANSWERED plz answer this one cuz im tottally stuck and cant find the answer anywhere plz plz plz plz plz i really need this answer i just got this game and i allready stuck plz plz

25. How do I analyse the egg?