My Sims Agents

When you finish the game, is there any way to find the black hole and rescue the girl?

Games Guru: If you mean Evelyn, you can rescue her by solving all of the Dispatch Missions.

How do I put together DJ Candy’s gear box on the Wii?

Games Guru: If you placed the sensors properly early on in the level, go back to Club Candy, talk to the people there and then work on the speaker. The box automatically opens when you near the left speaker.

Do you have any tips?

Games Guru: This fun mystery yarn is part James Bond and part Sherlock Holmes. Here are some tips for the Wii:

– Unsure of where to go or what to do next? Talk to Buddy. He might have some helpful hints.

– Keep an eye out for objects you can salvage with your wrench and techno tool. Take any parts you find. They’ll probably come in handy later.

– The key to Forensics puzzles is placing the four-dot pieces first and the one-dot pieces last.

– Use strategy when decorating your headquarters. Most objects you unlock will boost your abilities, such as alien ESP. These “interests” help your squads on missions.

– When sending agents on a dispatch mission, pick a squad that matches the mission’s interests.

– Click on the eye in your headquarters’ arcade machine for a secret mini-game.

42 Comments on My Sims Agents

1. bimbalob boy // March 23, 2010 at 6:39 pm // Reply

How do you climb the ladder in the forest and how do you move the rocks in the forest for ds?

2. ace is stuck // March 23, 2010 at 9:35 am // Reply

how do i get in the room where the turesur is from theif -v- i konw where the room is but it wont let me in!!!!!!!!!!! plz help!

3. THE GAME IS BORING ON WII WHEN YOURE FINISHED.

4. toprangerlvl.10 // March 14, 2010 at 12:47 pm // Reply

For Mysimsagents for dsi what is the passcode for the laptop?

5. Help on mysims agents fixing a stero at dj candys club

6. I need exact step by step directions on how to repair the submarine. Been to several cheat websites and people are all struggling and are asking same question. The answers provided are not complete and so I’m not able to follow their directions. It’s almost as though I don’t have enough elbow or T connectors. I can’t connect the wiring. Some answers say you have to salvage parts for this, but nothing seems to be salvagable. I’ve talked to everyone and have tried several variations on the wiring but nothing seems to work.

7. how do you put the satilite dish together

8. agent stop // March 1, 2010 at 5:04 pm // Reply

I need help on the quest that two animal statues eye’s are staring at a map and I can’t find it.

9. love it!

10. I only have the ds game sorry!

11. I completed the game in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i don’t know how to put the satilite dish puzzle together

13. I cant fix the submarine controls

14. How do you find the flower that ashley wants in my sims agent the red one ? x

15. I have just finished the junkyard/dr. f/dg candy mission thingy. and now i have nothing to do. i’ve talked to everybody. and ive already finished all the mini mission things. but i cant find a new mission. HOW DO I GET TO THE NEXT MISSION?!

• You ask Buddy.

• You have to go to DJ Candy’s club and talk to DJ Candy.

• fashion101luv // July 25, 2010 at 4:17 pm // Reply

have you talked to ALL the characters on it but i finished that one on wii and i went to mainsreet and hq and after the junkyard one you gotta analize giant birdeggs i cant figure it out but as i was saying if u need something to do asighn more agents to dispachmissions and go tonmainstreet and go look everywhere sorry i cant be certain and talk to evelyn and did u solve the thumping on the roof?

16. im stuck on the crane help plz

• Hook up wires from the generator to big box. Place large gear on top of middle of 3 small gears located next to large gear in middle. Where the 2 gears are alone at the top place small gear directly below. Then hook up 3 pulleys and you’re through

17. how do you find the bell after you proove V isent gulty?

18. im in the fire room which is in the temple which is in the jungle how do i solve the puzzle for the 3 dragon heads?

19. I need help on how to Analyze the Goo in the water i have been stuck on it for a Month Please Help Anoymous and ps i know you from Clubpenguin Cheese Army:)

20. I cannot figure out how to get vending machines to put around city hall, anyone able to help with that

21. agent secret // January 19, 2010 at 6:41 pm // Reply

how do you analyze the pizza crust!!!!!

22. how do you solve the first case?

• walk aroud and talk to people… look aroud mayors office

• how do i fix the leaf stero???😦

• fashion101luv // July 25, 2010 at 4:25 pm // Reply

the 1st mission is easy just walk around and dumpster dive and the dog belongs to poppy. oh and did u dumpsterdive behind ginos and give dogwood the bone. if u didnt find the pinkball its next to the cave in a bush and also use ur magnafine glass

23. How do you anilize the birdeggs ive deen stuck for 4 hours hel pleaze!

24. what is the frogs order in thief vs lair

• yellow yellow green turcoise turcoise green yellow orange red red orange yellow yellow orange orange. hope this helped!!:) good luck!!

25. to unlock leaf dig where ever thedog digs