My Sims Agents

When you finish the game, is there any way to find the black hole and rescue the girl?

Games Guru: If you mean Evelyn, you can rescue her by solving all of the Dispatch Missions.

How do I put together DJ Candy’s gear box on the Wii?

Games Guru: If you placed the sensors properly early on in the level, go back to Club Candy, talk to the people there and then work on the speaker. The box automatically opens when you near the left speaker.

Do you have any tips?

Games Guru: This fun mystery yarn is part James Bond and part Sherlock Holmes. Here are some tips for the Wii:

– Unsure of where to go or what to do next? Talk to Buddy. He might have some helpful hints.

– Keep an eye out for objects you can salvage with your wrench and techno tool. Take any parts you find. They’ll probably come in handy later.

– The key to Forensics puzzles is placing the four-dot pieces first and the one-dot pieces last.

– Use strategy when decorating your headquarters. Most objects you unlock will boost your abilities, such as alien ESP. These “interests” help your squads on missions.

– When sending agents on a dispatch mission, pick a squad that matches the mission’s interests.

– Click on the eye in your headquarters’ arcade machine for a secret mini-game.

37 Comments on My Sims Agents

1. My Sims agents is the beastlyis’t game ever on earth!

2. i beat the game and all missions now what

3. How to get the password of hopkins in ds.I did al the passwords and it dus nothing. Please help me. Aah im geting so board for ds

4. heres a tip to find the locol map is almost to martens house go to the left there is gonu be a big rock

5. My sims agents is the cooles game i ever saw. The missins are cool.

6. how do you follow thief v

7. KeiraZoom13 // August 2, 2010 at 3:15 pm // Reply

how do you analyze the eggs in the tree on main street i look on google and told me nothing

8. When you are analyzing the bird eggs how do you arrange the atoms?

9. how do you fix the speaker???? so stuck!!!! plz help!!!

11. Anonymous // July 8, 2010 at 7:15 pm // Reply

how do you get in the last land

12. how do you find the answer to “two silent animals watch over a map. they lack movement, yet live near trains”or something like that

• u go to the station plazza, walk forword to the fence and along the fence till you see a hole in it with a rock,then click the rock.

13. how do u climb the ladder

14. simslover1515 // June 15, 2010 at 4:16 pm // Reply

ok i dont know what the code is foy the frogs are in V cave though i think this is it try this with the frog in the cave to get the map back:)YELLOW GREEN LIGHT GREEN GREEN YELLOW RED ORANGE YELLOW ORANGE

• ajfgalkhbsdf // August 14, 2010 at 10:26 pm // Reply

actually, it is yellow, yellow, green, light green, light green, green, yellow, orange, red, red, orange, yellow, yellow.

15. what do you do to place the lights in front of dj candys nightclub on ds version? ive put 2 lights in front of it but in hq it says i havent done it

16. how do you get past all of the dragons?? I’ve gotten past 3 0r 4 of them. now I’m at the part where there is a beam of light (no mirrors, the second one without mirrors) and you can move the pedestal around to line up the beam. but nothing is working. the dragon is around the corner from the beam. I’v tried everything and run around to check the dragon and the fire is still coming out. HELP! getting very frustrated! also, are there more dragons after this one? I’m hoping it’s the last one :o(

17. blackcactus // May 20, 2010 at 2:58 am // Reply

how can i decorate my headquarter?

18. Moonlight274 // May 5, 2010 at 9:14 pm // Reply

ok i am at the part where you have to fix the water pump i dont know how i just got to this part coz after you fix chaz motor cycle and find the map from under water its gets hard. very hard!!! i am pretty sure it looks exactly the same as fixing dj candies and i had to look up how to fix the speaker so srry not much help but just to let you know be ready it gets hard!!! -moonlight😀

19. how do you fix tobor, if not, is there another way to solve the case?

20. hokey pokey // April 25, 2010 at 9:19 am // Reply

How do you fix the water pump in the jungle?

21. How do you fix the water pump on my sims agents

22. weres the map in v’s cave?

• you go to the old record player. Press A. It will play pary of ode to joy on the frogs. redo that sequence.

23. prettylisa2 // April 7, 2010 at 9:15 am // Reply

how do you find the ladder on my sims agents in mission 3??

24. I need to know the same thing as Jamie