When you finish the game, is there any way to find the black hole and rescue the girl?
Games Guru: If you mean Evelyn, you can rescue her by solving all of the Dispatch Missions.
How do I put together DJ Candy’s gear box on the Wii?
Games Guru: If you placed the sensors properly early on in the level, go back to Club Candy, talk to the people there and then work on the speaker. The box automatically opens when you near the left speaker.
Do you have any tips?
Games Guru: This fun mystery yarn is part James Bond and part Sherlock Holmes. Here are some tips for the Wii:
- Unsure of where to go or what to do next? Talk to Buddy. He might have some helpful hints.
- Keep an eye out for objects you can salvage with your wrench and techno tool. Take any parts you find. They’ll probably come in handy later.
- The key to Forensics puzzles is placing the four-dot pieces first and the one-dot pieces last.
- Use strategy when decorating your headquarters. Most objects you unlock will boost your abilities, such as alien ESP. These “interests” help your squads on missions.
- When sending agents on a dispatch mission, pick a squad that matches the mission’s interests.
- Click on the eye in your headquarters’ arcade machine for a secret mini-game.