Wii Sports Resort

Where is the final secret target in Wii archery after you get the 12 secret targets?

Games Guru: Did you get the Counter Clock target? It’s to the left of the rock pillar. Before that, there’s a Cantaloupe, right above the usual target.

How do you defeat the basketball champions? I need some help.

Games Guru: Just keep passing until you get open to get a shot. Make sure you have an opening between your guy and the defender. Always be ready on defense to jump up and block their shots.

How do you get the secret shot in the 100 pin match in bowling?

Games Guru: This is a cool thing to do:

1. Roll the ball very close to the right or left gutter guard.

2. Set your position (with the Direction and Position options on the D-pad) before your move to the gutter guard.

3. The dotted line should be almost parallel to the gutter guard. But turn it toward the gutter guard just a little.

4. Do it right and the ball rides the gutter guard throughout, and switches on the red button at the bottom.

5. A noisy earthquake knocks down the many pins!

6. To get the Perfect Score (3000 points), you have to get 13 Secret Strikes in a row.

I’m stuck in Archery. One of the stamps says there is a secret target to everybody. How do I know what that secret target is?? Please HELP!

Games Guru: Yes, there is a Secret Target to Everybody. It appears once you finish all the other secret targets.

Tips for Wii Sports Resort?

Games Guru: Here are a few:

– A well-placed block in Swordplay will knock your opponent off balance, giving you time to counterattack.

– When playing Basketball, pretend you’re actually shooting hoops: bend your knees, get good arc on the ball and follow through with your wrist.

– Surprise your opponent in Table Tennis by putting spin on the ball. Twist your wrist as you swing your Wiimote to send the ball spinning to the left or right.

– Your aim is best in Archery when you hold the Nunchuk back for a few moments after drawing your arrow.

– In Golf, take well-measured swings and don’t overdo it. Keeping your wrists straight at the moment you hit the ball is the key to straight drives, chips and putts.

– You might not always want to roll your Bowling ball directly at the pins. Try angling it to one side while adding some spin.

216 Comments on Wii Sports Resort

1. 2010zakumi // June 12, 2010 at 7:24 pm // Reply

my biggest victory in basketball pickup game is 25-0

2. To technolord how do you alter the game modes, thanks sincerly,Haymac

3. i got all the icons i finished archary and i made it to the backwards level in swordplay showdown.

4. technolord // May 22, 2010 at 12:55 pm // Reply

I know how to alter the game modes in Wii Sports Resort. If any one wants to know, tell me.

5. huge tip // May 8, 2010 at 5:29 pm // Reply

on duel in swordplay, only attack when they stop blocking and when they aren’t blocking, don’t do anything

• SlyCooperMan // August 6, 2010 at 7:29 pm // Reply

Actually, if you swing in the right area while the enemy is blocking, you can get a hit.

• swordplaymasta98 // November 18, 2010 at 9:34 pm //

I know! you have to swing the same direction that the enemy is blocking. For instance, if the opponent’s sword is vertical, swing from down to up or up to down

6. boysrule58 // May 8, 2010 at 5:18 pm // Reply

This is awesome!:)

7. Jdog indi // May 6, 2010 at 12:11 pm // Reply

give me a list of all the icons fof island flyover

8. cat scratch me 71 // May 5, 2010 at 6:22 pm // Reply

this game rules

9. my dad payed $50 for it then we lost it, the game is awesome i really want to get another one

10. I Only have 73 where are the last 7 icons?

11. wii resort is the only game i play

12. i have won Island flyover for my friends you just have to
    check all the islands and one will pop up!

• the hardest icon was deepsea diving spot i was stunned after looking so long and then finding it the weridest part was that migual helped me find it

13. zelda pwnr how did you do that:-0

14. this game is awesome

15. where can you find the cheapest wii motion plus in enland

16. Where do you find the last three hardest icons in Island Flyover???

Please Respond :)

• find out yourself

• Lava Monument- In the volcano.
      Flight Team- Somewhere in the sky. Speed boost to get them.
      Miguel’s Guide Plane- Get the stamp for following him for 3 minutes, then speed boost your way to him. If you lose him, press 1 to shoot a flare. He’ll respond by shooting one too.

• i don’t know but my dad is almost done with it so i mite be able to tell you then.

• that is a hard question because you can find them all in a different order<sorry

17. Island Flyover is the bast

18. I ROCK AT SOWRDPLAY!

19. Don’t forget to show how you did it!

20. In swordplay, you can still block after your hit got blocked.

21. where r the secret targets in archery?

22. On swordplay my faverite is showdown

23. jessemon1234 // January 1, 2010 at 5:48 pm // Reply

on the aroplane thing look clocely and to go faster push the wii remote forward

24. Hey, y’all. If you get all 80 tokens (including PRIVATE ISLAND) you earn a rustic vacation home with a flag with your Mii’s face on it. If you unlock it, it’s on the private island.

25. Wii Sports Resort Master // December 24, 2009 at 3:38 pm // Reply

My favorite games in Wii Sports Resort is swordplay,island flyover,sky diving,acrchery,bowling,and more.

26. Zelda Pwner >:) // December 18, 2009 at 6:55 pm // Reply

I love Island Flyover!!!! I have gotten all 80 tokens in it!! I have also beaten Duel Swordplay. Its really easy!

27. Legend of Zelda mastr // December 16, 2009 at 1:18 pm // Reply

Try doing the really small level on swordplay when you are at a really high level and win! :-( it is really hard to do! :-D but on the bright side, you get a stamp for trying :-P!!!

28. IN BASKET BALL GET IN THE BLUE ZONE THEN CLICK B AND YOU WILL DO A SLAM DUNK IT IS LIKE TROWING BUT YOU DO NOT LET GO OF THE BALL JUST SLING THE WII REMOTE DOWN.

• found a problem you can’t do that unless your oponet isn’t in front of you

• swordplaymasta98 // November 18, 2010 at 9:40 pm //

I found out that sometimes when you do a dunk when people are in front of you, they will fall down backwards!

29. I LOVE BASKET BALL:):O

30. IN island Flyover there is A icon IN wuhu VOLCANO AND Another AT THE TOP OF WUHU VOLCANO.

31. i really like dogfight in air sports

32. I like island flyover. By the way, whta is the reword for beating the champ on swordplay?

33. Legend of Zelda mastr // December 4, 2009 at 8:05 pm // Reply

OMG, the best part of this whole game is the Swordplay part. The Wii motion really improves the realness of the game. Skydiving is pretty cool too. Can anyone get 200 points???

34. this game is fun but not worth buying

35. In fencing, if you get a tie altogether, you go into the bonus round. you and your opponent move into the ring that has the wii symbol on it, and the rest of the arena goes down besides the circle you’re standing on. you now have to fight on that tiny area. two hits, and you’re down.

36. Awsome island flyover is the best

37. Love it can’t et past the champion in duel

38. This game for wii is very fun every kid should play this game if they like it send something to me.

39. where can i get wii sports resort at the cheapest price?

• I would suggest looking in the ads to find it at target, walmart, kb toys, best buy, circuit city, or somewhere like that. Then check at EB games or game stop. Those are most of the electronic places i can think of but you just need to check the ads every week.

• Gamestop, Walmart, Eb games and more places, and the price is$50 DANG

40. Go Island Flyover!!! :)

41. What is the reword for beating the champion at dual swordplay!?

• Dude, even if I DID know, why in the world should I tell it? It’s a secret. Find out yourself when you have the time.

• Wait a minute… I remember now! It’s double armor and, if you hold 1 during the black loading phase and releasing when the warning appears, you get Matt’s purple saber. You only get this if you’ve defeated Matt. This same technique is also used in Wii Sports. When you defeat Matt in Boxing, you get Matt’s silver boxing gloves. Trust me. It works. The next enemy after Matt is Eduardo. Not lying. Why would I?

42. It is a really fun game and gets your heart rate up for an exercise.

43. Everything is awesome in the game! I don’t like basketball though, I stink at it.

• helper+club-starter // March 29, 2010 at 6:31 pm // Reply

if you get tired of shooting try slam-dunking! all you have to do is keep bouncing the ball as far as the computer will let you. then when the comuter tries to steale the ball it falls to the ground then keep dribbling until you are underneath the goale then hold B then swing your arms down and you get a goal 2 points! and if any of you want to join my new internet club that will be right on this page join on april 4th any time acepted

44. I OWN IT, AND I LUV IT! ESPESHALY ISLAND FLYOVER

45. Id like to buy the wii sports resort video game plase
    bye

46. it is awsome

47. I have a gold medal in Swordplay Duel

(: (: (: (: (:

48. WHERE ARE THE LAST ICONS FOR ISLAND FLYOVER

49. On SwordPlay block a swing from your opponent and then attack them like crazy.

1 2 3