Wii Sports Resort

Where is the final secret target in Wii archery after you get the 12 secret targets?

Games Guru: Did you get the Counter Clock target? It’s to the left of the rock pillar. Before that, there’s a Cantaloupe, right above the usual target.

How do you defeat the basketball champions? I need some help.

Games Guru: Just keep passing until you get open to get a shot. Make sure you have an opening between your guy and the defender. Always be ready on defense to jump up and block their shots.

How do you get the secret shot in the 100 pin match in bowling?

Games Guru: This is a cool thing to do:

1. Roll the ball very close to the right or left gutter guard.

2. Set your position (with the Direction and Position options on the D-pad) before your move to the gutter guard.

3. The dotted line should be almost parallel to the gutter guard. But turn it toward the gutter guard just a little.

4. Do it right and the ball rides the gutter guard throughout, and switches on the red button at the bottom.

5. A noisy earthquake knocks down the many pins!

6. To get the Perfect Score (3000 points), you have to get 13 Secret Strikes in a row.

I’m stuck in Archery. One of the stamps says there is a secret target to everybody. How do I know what that secret target is?? Please HELP!

Games Guru: Yes, there is a Secret Target to Everybody. It appears once you finish all the other secret targets.

Tips for Wii Sports Resort?

Games Guru: Here are a few:

– A well-placed block in Swordplay will knock your opponent off balance, giving you time to counterattack.

– When playing Basketball, pretend you’re actually shooting hoops: bend your knees, get good arc on the ball and follow through with your wrist.

– Surprise your opponent in Table Tennis by putting spin on the ball. Twist your wrist as you swing your Wiimote to send the ball spinning to the left or right.

– Your aim is best in Archery when you hold the Nunchuk back for a few moments after drawing your arrow.

– In Golf, take well-measured swings and don’t overdo it. Keeping your wrists straight at the moment you hit the ball is the key to straight drives, chips and putts.

– You might not always want to roll your Bowling ball directly at the pins. Try angling it to one side while adding some spin.

41 Comments on Wii Sports Resort

1. cat scrath me71 // November 18, 2010 at 9:16 pm // Reply

how do you defeat the champ at table tennis! thats were a am stuck at!

2. I LOVV THIS GAME!!!

3. I have it and it is COMBLETLE AWESOME!!!!!!😀😛:)😉

4. doughnut face // November 6, 2010 at 8:51 am // Reply

i think it is a pretty cool game. But i am stuck on the plane game and I need to fin two more icons! Can you guys tell me where some of the hrdest ones probly are?

5. this game rocks.

6. I have it now! yes! I past a level. yeah baby

7. wii sports is awesome!

8. In 100 pin bowling, if you throw you bowling ball perfectly straight on the gutter blockers, it will give you a strike and the secret strike stamp.

9. I figerred out if you go to the top of the volcano and you drop your engine(B) You go really low, but be warned, if you don’t pull up in time, you will crash into the ground.

10. where the heck is the rest of the i-cons i only have 77!!!

• keep an eye out and in cace of any hiden ones oh and there are ones out in the ocean

• Like the Whale Watchers and the Undersea Cable Inspectors-oh, and I forgot to mention, if you fly around the Mysterious Ruins(slowly) you’ll find a cave with a rocky door. Fly through the “serpent” and you’ll see Needlepoint Spire. at the end.

Ps.I have both of the Wii Sports’. Please reply if you have them too.

11. where the heck is the rest of the i-cons i only have 78!!!

12. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 1, 2010 at 11:51 am // Reply

got 80 i things 3 times!

13. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 12:12 pm // Reply

the dive area is right behind the island that says: this would be a nice place to build a vacation home.:)

14. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 12:10 pm // Reply

there is a cupcake in the final beginner level if you look down and right but you have to aim a little bit above it to hit it!

15. I’m stuck in Archery, one of the stamps says, Their is a secret target too everybody. How do I know what that secret target is?? PLEASE HELP!

16. I can’t find the last two I i-cons.

• Dear Dimentio, I have found ALL the I-pionts on the island. Have you looked behind Firework Launching Zone 1#? If you found it please reply. Pedro.

17. SlyCooperMan // August 6, 2010 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I love how the big people in the end of each stage of showdown are so easy!

18. If you get really far in Swordplay Duels,(like i mean beating the champion)a good defense is the best offense. It’s just 1 hit at a time, but eventually you will win.

19. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 25, 2010 at 8:17 pm // Reply

beat island flyover and pwned skydiving. now i just crash into stuff and go kamikaze on the “princess peach”.:)

20. is thare a thing inside the whale?

21. A freind told me that there,s a thing in the whale’s mouth that tell’s you where all the icons are. is this true? P.S.love island fly over!:-)

22. how do you alter it

23. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 7, 2010 at 12:53 pm // Reply

funner than wii sports #1. i like it because u can fli.😉

24. dome3456789 // July 3, 2010 at 6:54 am // Reply

In 100 pin bowling how do you get the seceret strike stamp

• SlyCooperMan // August 6, 2010 at 7:28 pm // Reply

Same as the secret strike for Wii Sports 100 pins. U gotta get the ball to balance all the way to the end on the right bumper. There should be a small red sphere at the end.

25. eagleorbust // June 24, 2010 at 1:32 pm // Reply

I think that there should be fishing game cause in the canoe area there’s fish in there

1 2 3 4 5