Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury

Which rock do you blast in order to get the last Z exhibit?

Games Guru: I’m not sure where you are. I can tell you that there are 15 Z Exhibits. The last one is in Pilaf’s Castle, Goten Level 145. You have to go to the area marked 26 (the upper left part of the castle). Defeat the Power Mechanoid on the left to get Exhibit 15.

How do you beat Majin Buu?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you will need to face Majin Buu several times in Buu’s Fury. The first time you fight him, he will have an accomplice named Babidi. In that first fight, you must stun Babidi before you can hurt Majin Buu. In the next fight with Majin Buu, use instant transmissions to hit him. In the third fight, try using the spirit bomb.

How do you beat Kid Buu with vegeta?

Games Guru: The trick here is to stun Babidi. You cannot hurt Buu until Babidi is stunned.

25 Comments on Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury

1. one question // July 25, 2007 at 1:26 pm // Reply

Where are all the hecule exibits, and the other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2. dbz, s bigest fan // July 20, 2007 at 6:29 am // Reply

i tride blasting the rock,s but nothing happind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Supersaiyan Trunks // July 7, 2007 at 3:18 pm // Reply

i got alll my gouys to level 200 and I have Gogeta! Hes awsome!!! i mean his Dragon Fist kill everyone. If you get him, congrats. My last Exihbit was the one where You have to be Gohan and open that gate (You have to be 140) And therers rocks veery where. You will be able to blast one of those giant rocks and then there will be a path you follow that and it leads you to a chest. Open it and you get an exibit. And theres 2-3 exibits near the volcano (Thats where you battle Broly).

4. the game is the best

5. all my characters are at leval 200 so the the games easy for me but still what do you do with the key you get at grandpa gohans house?

6. this might be wierd but if u wach dragonballz kryptonite song with gohan and there’s a part where he fight buu at night and i dont know what episode that is can some body help please even thou this for a games i would like to know the episode

7. dbz rules ME TOO I ALL SO HAVE ALL EXHIBITS SO I CAN BECOME GOGETA

8. it’s cool

9. Unfortunately, no you can’t be. I’ve already beaten the game twice and he hasn’t shown.

10. Well to get Gogeta, you have to find all Hercule and Z Fighter exhibits. After you have all exhibits take them to the places they belong. Gogeta should then be unlocked.

11. Easy to me // June 17, 2007 at 9:39 pm // Reply

Gogeta is one of the hidden characters and you get him by getting all your people to lvl. 200 and get all the z fighter and hercule exhibits.Then you can fuse as goku or vegeta.Oh yeah, you cant get hercule thats only in legacy of goku 2

12. DBZRULES!!! // June 14, 2007 at 5:50 pm // Reply

I HAVE ALL MY CHARECTERS AT LVL 200

13. DBZRULES!!! // June 12, 2007 at 11:49 pm // Reply

how do u get gogito i beat the game twice couse 1 of my freinds said thats how u get him

14. how do you get hurcule

15. HOW DO YOU GO TO THE TURNAMENT ON THE SECOND LVL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. how do you get hercule

17. gohan strike as fast as possible to beat him

18. s.e.o dragon ball gt transformation

19. questionare // May 4, 2007 at 12:12 pm // Reply

u can get bonus carechters how???

20. boy with maliria // May 4, 2007 at 12:10 pm // Reply

well roy u cant exzctilly beat buu but u can turn him nice bye beating the game

21. can you be buu

22. dont stop punchin

23. gohon rules // April 8, 2007 at 2:01 pm // Reply

how do i beat the dude with vidal she is weak in health

24. What game is after DBZ Buu’s fury on GameboyAdvanceSP.

25. How can you get the Bouns character on Buus Fury.