Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury

Which rock do you blast in order to get the last Z exhibit?

Games Guru: I’m not sure where you are. I can tell you that there are 15 Z Exhibits. The last one is in Pilaf’s Castle, Goten Level 145. You have to go to the area marked 26 (the upper left part of the castle). Defeat the Power Mechanoid on the left to get Exhibit 15.

How do you beat Majin Buu?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you will need to face Majin Buu several times in Buu’s Fury. The first time you fight him, he will have an accomplice named Babidi. In that first fight, you must stun Babidi before you can hurt Majin Buu. In the next fight with Majin Buu, use instant transmissions to hit him. In the third fight, try using the spirit bomb.

How do you beat Kid Buu with vegeta?

Games Guru: The trick here is to stun Babidi. You cannot hurt Buu until Babidi is stunned.

83 Comments on Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury

1. omega shenron // September 10, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

2. gotenks + gogeta =gotega // September 10, 2007 at 7:35 pm // Reply

my friend told me that once you get gogeta at yemma’s office there’s a crack in the wall that you can break but only with that true. please tell me the answer i’m desperate to find out.

3. gogeta+vegito=gvita // September 10, 2007 at 7:28 pm // Reply

i think that the game rocks. but for some reason i can’t seem to find the rock that you blast then it makes a trail to the z fighter exibite the bansho fan.

4. lol i have gogeta // August 28, 2007 at 3:57 pm // Reply

guys i heard you can be teen geten an trunks but how?

5. one question // July 25, 2007 at 1:29 pm // Reply

where are all the z fighter exibits and hercule exibits

6. one question // July 25, 2007 at 1:26 pm // Reply

Where are all the hecule exibits, and the other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

7. dbz, s bigest fan // July 20, 2007 at 6:29 am // Reply

i tride blasting the rock,s but nothing happind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Supersaiyan Trunks // July 7, 2007 at 3:18 pm // Reply

i got alll my gouys to level 200 and I have Gogeta! Hes awsome!!! i mean his Dragon Fist kill everyone. If you get him, congrats. My last Exihbit was the one where You have to be Gohan and open that gate (You have to be 140) And therers rocks veery where. You will be able to blast one of those giant rocks and then there will be a path you follow that and it leads you to a chest. Open it and you get an exibit. And theres 2-3 exibits near the volcano (Thats where you battle Broly).

9. the game is the best

10. all my characters are at leval 200 so the the games easy for me but still what do you do with the key you get at grandpa gohans house?

1 2 3 4 5 8