DragonBall Z: Legacy of Goku II

Are there any codes?

Games Guru: These aren’t codes, but here are two cool things:

Shining Characters — To get a shining character, turn super sayan and then use up most of your energy. Hold the A button down when you return to normal. Let go of the A button, and your character will still be shining.

Raise Health Fast — Go to the Capsule Corp. Chat with Bulma’s mom. She will give you a cookie. Keep talking to her, and you will be able to train then recharge with the cookies.

I need to intercept the androids on Roshi’s Island. Please help! I only have Piccolo, lv. 30.

Games Guru: I’m not sure exactly you are, but I hope this helps. On the map, fly to the star to get to Roshi’s Island. Go in front of the house on the island where Piccolo will inform 17 that you have to go to a smaller island to battle. Use the Flight Pad to travel there. That’s where you’ll have an epic boss fight.

What do I do now that I have Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta and Gohan level 50? I am running out of things to do.

Games Guru: It looks like you have gotten your money’s worth.

How do you get the three dinosaur eggs to the dinosaur to destroy one of Dr. Guru’s generators to get in his lab?

Games Guru: Ugh, you have chosen a tough task to ask about. You must avoid the tiger bandits and the eggbots. Here’s the deal: You are going to head east, then south, then curl around back toward the west. If you hug the lower wall as you initially head east, you should be able to slip past the eggbots. Then inch forward till you can just see the tiger bandit. When it heads up the screen, you must dash past, making sure you do NOT hit the walls.

Head to the far right edge of the screen as you turn south, then head west along the upper edge of the screen. As before, you must inch forward so you can see the tigerbots’ arms, then stop and wait until they are moving away from you before dashing forward.

I have heard that Vegeta is the best character to use for this level because of speed, but I don’t know if this is correct.

Which character should I use against Dr. Gero? Vegeta at level 21, Piccolo at level 23, Gohan at level 11 or should I keep training them? If so, what level should I train them to?

Games Guru: Definitely go with Vegeta. You should have Super Saiyan already. If so, go with Vegeta. If not, get Super Saiyan and go with Vegeta.

101 Comments on DragonBall Z: Legacy of Goku II

1. vegita is the cooliest xD

2. supersayian4freak // October 8, 2012 at 3:14 pm // Reply

never played it but sounds awesome

3. great game

4. Super Sayin // March 18, 2012 at 11:07 am // Reply

I beat the game and i got the secret ending

5. this game is awsome my brothers scared of it

6. I love Dragon Ball Z it is the coolest thing on Earth! but wii is all I have so my Mom and Dad wont let me get a Ds. But I have one Dragon Ball Z game now.And Goku is so cool.Thats why my nicknames Goku. is it on wii.

7. I love Dragon Ball Z it is the coolest thing on Earth! but wii is all I have so my Mom and Dad wont let me get a Ds. But I have one Dragon Ball Z game now.And Goku is so cool.Thats why my nicknames Goku. is it on wii

8. Where do I find all the lost nameks?

9. AWESOME!!!!!!!

10. is it a game I can play?

11. i used to have this game and it is great. altough i ndont remember the hercule who is that is he the moustache guy that takes credit for everything?

12. jack in the box // May 10, 2010 at 1:29 am // Reply

where is the best place to train hercule

13. King of Mario // February 23, 2010 at 7:59 pm // Reply

i beat the game. i also found out if u have gohan, piccolo, vegeta, and trunks at lvl 50, break all 4 “50” doors, and got all capsule corp. statues, u can get hercule on your team (if u scan hercule his stats are all ???, just like your teammates)

14. I cant get the last generator i hav the dino egg one an the one before u battle Dr.Gero

15. where the hack is dr.gero’s third generator???

16. gameplayer416 // June 28, 2009 at 11:54 pm // Reply

i like the part in this game when you defeat cooler on new namek

17. where the hack is dr.gero’s third generator???

18. whats highest super saiyn i herad when you complete game you can use trunks time machine is that true?

19. ihwbdisahb // April 11, 2009 at 9:09 pm // Reply

I looked all over the mountains where is dr. geros lab

20. i love this video games

21. how do i renew the game

22. wers dr geros lab

23. how do i be invincible in the game?

24. To move the dinosaur eggs, you should turn Vegeta into a supersaiyan (you move much more quickly as a supersaiyan than normal), then follow game guru’s directions.

25. what do you do whene you get all the dragon balls

26. were are all the golden capsule i found 22

27. i love it

28. 1mickrichydude // December 22, 2008 at 9:09 am // Reply

the generators in dragon ball z are 1.take the east or right pass when you reach the room with the barrier 1 should be right there. 2 is in the kid with the colorful house and music its in the basement.3 you have to get the dinosaure to move then you have to take her 3 eggs to her without dropping them back to her.oh and just keep on taking the east route.once you get the egg to her go back to the generator and punch one of the holes then the other eggs and do the same.(you can only carry 1 egg at a time.)

29. Where is the seventh namek!?

30. where are all the dragon balls? i need helllllllllllllp!

31. On the dino eggs use vegeta and go ss before u pick up an egg and u will move much faster

32. how can i beat android 20 im haveing trouble

33. what?! what do you get out of looking at DRAGON balls on a screen all day (and for nerds, night)?

34. speedyliam // May 29, 2008 at 9:44 pm // Reply

hi waht is the best place to level up hrkeole.ps he faked killing cell

35. can i go ss2 in the game

36. this game rocks

37. how do you get goku

38. were are the three genarators that disable the barrier leading to dr. gero’s lab

39. its awsome iv played lot of games and this is the best. this is from your biggest fan goku64

1 2