FIFA 07

I need codes.

Games Guru: Sadly, I can’t find any codes for this very fine game. Sorry.

26 Comments on FIFA 07

1. bad boyscout // June 30, 2008 at 3:56 pm // Reply

the best team in the ame is the colorado rapids by far in mls

2. shelton[skeleton] // May 12, 2008 at 6:03 am // Reply

heeeeeehaaaa ive finished the general manager mode the twenty third time and my bones are rotting, come on just twelve more times before i decay

3. my best score is 300 to 0

4. the best iv ever don is 14-0

5. to anyone who has beaten manager mode 12 times in a row (like me) has no life lol!!!

6. Ronaldhino is the best in the game

7. why does sherringham the ex best player of europe have onley 69!

8. chelsearocks // August 2, 2007 at 7:12 pm // Reply

im sorry he has brown hair and no beard

9. chelsearocks // August 2, 2007 at 7:11 pm // Reply

ptr cech looks nothing like he does in real life. he looks much to old and he has reddish hair in the game. in real life hes really tall, about 20, and has short black hair!

10. the best score iv done is 17 to 0

11. chunkmaster // July 31, 2007 at 4:50 pm // Reply

Christiano Ronaldo is the best in the game

12. im da best i can get 11 to 0 in score

13. To do stepover press shift

plus up key and down key

14. YOU loaRENT TELL ME HOW TO DO STEPOVERS

15. I played the game coach 83 times out 23 barcelona 37 anderlecht and 23 with man u

16. ANYONE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO STEPOVERS

17. YOU PIZZA OR WHATEVER TELL ME HOW TO DO STPOVERS

18. Thierry Henry rocks.

19. I LOVE C.RONALDOS FACE

20. SOCCER STAR #1 // June 2, 2007 at 9:34 am // Reply

tHIS GAME IS THE BEST

21. They are CRAP comments

22. I kill at this game.

I have Terry,Henry,Ronaldo,Eto’o,Ronaldinho,Beckham,Dida,etc. (The Best Players Only)

23. wallcot 99 // May 12, 2007 at 11:07 am // Reply

get wallcot in manager mode he will go to 99.

24. Oh yeah, go to club transfers

25. Go to team management and get all of the good players on your team. Then do Manager Mode and start with that team.

1 2