FIFA 07

I need codes.

Games Guru: Sadly, I can’t find any codes for this very fine game. Sorry.

38 Comments on FIFA 07

1. Scouting101 // June 24, 2010 at 12:08 pm // Reply

My best score is 13-1. (I don’t play it THAT often)

2. My best score with Barcelona is 56-0!!!

Go Messi

3. my best is 22-0 on ’07

4. my best score in fifa 08 is 39 – 0

manu vs. young biys

5. Robinho is the best player in the game just try him lol

6. my best score yet 23-0

7. branflakes // March 23, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I would kill for that game because I had that game for gamecube. I really have got to get that game because I love that game. I love the team and they’re called England.

8. this game was realy good couse it had good grafics

9. ya right the best team you can get is not colorado Rapids thers got to be a team better than that

10. Fifa 07 the bomb I love it,its one of the best games you can get

11. Go Soccer says // July 1, 2008 at 3:50 pm // Reply

Fifa is awsome. JEFF, did you really get that much? And Trip, give me a high-five, because Ronaldhino is the best.

12. bad boyscout // June 30, 2008 at 3:56 pm // Reply

the best team in the ame is the colorado rapids by far in mls

13. shelton[skeleton] // May 12, 2008 at 6:03 am // Reply

heeeeeehaaaa ive finished the general manager mode the twenty third time and my bones are rotting, come on just twelve more times before i decay

14. my best score is 300 to 0

15. the best iv ever don is 14-0

16. to anyone who has beaten manager mode 12 times in a row (like me) has no life lol!!!

17. Ronaldhino is the best in the game

18. why does sherringham the ex best player of europe have onley 69!

19. chelsearocks // August 2, 2007 at 7:12 pm // Reply

im sorry he has brown hair and no beard

20. chelsearocks // August 2, 2007 at 7:11 pm // Reply

ptr cech looks nothing like he does in real life. he looks much to old and he has reddish hair in the game. in real life hes really tall, about 20, and has short black hair!

21. the best score iv done is 17 to 0

22. chunkmaster // July 31, 2007 at 4:50 pm // Reply

Christiano Ronaldo is the best in the game

23. im da best i can get 11 to 0 in score

24. To do stepover press shift

plus up key and down key

25. YOU loaRENT TELL ME HOW TO DO STEPOVERS

26. I played the game coach 83 times out 23 barcelona 37 anderlecht and 23 with man u

27. ANYONE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO STEPOVERS

28. YOU PIZZA OR WHATEVER TELL ME HOW TO DO STPOVERS

29. Thierry Henry rocks.

30. I LOVE C.RONALDOS FACE

31. SOCCER STAR #1 // June 2, 2007 at 9:34 am // Reply

tHIS GAME IS THE BEST

32. They are CRAP comments

33. I kill at this game.

I have Terry,Henry,Ronaldo,Eto’o,Ronaldinho,Beckham,Dida,etc. (The Best Players Only)

34. wallcot 99 // May 12, 2007 at 11:07 am // Reply

get wallcot in manager mode he will go to 99.

35. Oh yeah, go to club transfers

36. Go to team management and get all of the good players on your team. Then do Manager Mode and start with that team.