Starfox Adventures

I am stuck on level three on Ice Mountain. I don’t know how to travel across the lava. Can you help?

Games Guru: Do not go into the lava. Head right and you will see these two big plant thingamabobs. Hit them with your staff and feed them to Tricky. Now have Tricky dig in the crack and uncover a door switch. Have Tricky sit on the switch while you head in to find a small hole. Use your staff in the hole and a pillar will raise out of the lava. Cross the lava on that pillar.

80 Comments on Starfox Adventures

1. i need cheats to beat test 3 in star fox adventures

2. how do you open the gate to in the light foot
    village HOW DO YOU GET IN THE LIGHT FOOT VIILLAGE
    WHAT TREE DO YOU HIT

3. sorry i meant test of strength for the turbo

4. there is a cheat for the the test of fear you need a controller with a turbo button then use the turbo on the a button then do the test and hold down A

5. wait… never mind i just found out

6. how do i get to the ocean force point temple???

7. starfox45 // July 4, 2009 at 1:11 pm // Reply

to get past the test of strength get a battire and rub it over and back on the a button

8. when u get to dragon rock and u free krystals cloud runner ,how many poles do u have to destroy to finish that part?

9. IZ DERE ANY CHEATS FOR THE TEST OF FEAR!?!?!?!?!?

10. the nerd whith the brain // June 27, 2009 at 9:54 am // Reply

did you know that krystal turns EVIL in the game after this one,she’s a star wolf lover ,my advice,never trust her or any thing she says.

11. I find good old fashioned button mashing works just fine on the light foot test. It’s a little hard but don’t give up and it will work.

12. Ballmeister // April 26, 2009 at 8:46 pm // Reply

Im stuck on the light foot test, the test of strength, is there a way to cheat on this test?

13. jackywacky // April 23, 2009 at 3:06 pm // Reply

well, i do kno a way to beat the part where u have to get your staff. there is a bomb thingy. put it on dat place where .if you stand, the air goes up. up there, there is a disguise as a sharpclaw. now, go to the guard and he’ll give it to u. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I Dont Kno What Buttons to press to flip the arwing

15. i know how to pass the test of strenght. hold your controoler on your leg and press with both point finger repeatly the A button.

16. thank you so much the spoon thing is great i love it

17. GAMER_GIRL // March 6, 2009 at 5:33 pm // Reply

DEAR ANONYMOUS
    I THINK WAT U R EXPERINCING IS A GLITCH

18. how do you get past ice mountain.

19. can’t seem to light the beacon after the first boss, (part 21) Kaosomething LOL palace, doesn’t matter how I try to shoot at it it doesn’t make the noise it’s suppose to make and I can’t open the door behind me.

Can somebody help me?

20. what do u do after u reach the gold mine and there is a crack i the wall?

21. for the fire tree just hit the tree when the stuff falls out hit it and collect it

22. to do the light foot village test get a turbo controler!

23. In starfox adventures how do you get past the level with the jellyfish looking things?

24. most people have dificulty with the test of strength. i take a spoon and while u r doing the test of strength you rub the spoon up and down on the A button. it works like a charm. :)

• Doesn't have a name // January 30, 2011 at 10:05 am // Reply

It doesn’t work. I’ve tried it and I was sent straight into the pit. How lovely. Seriously, it doesn’t work.

25. starfoxXlove // December 21, 2008 at 4:01 am // Reply

Oh, oh…
    I can’t get past the “Test Of FEAR”!
    TT^TT

I need help!
    Please…!!!

26. starfoxXlove // December 21, 2008 at 3:59 am // Reply

When you get to the “Test of Strength”, take a spoon and start rubbing the bottom across the A-button…really fast.

It works (^_^)b

27. please hurry

28. how do i get past light foot village

29. what game system is this game for

30. how do i get a bag up grade to carrey more of the money things

31. Anonymous2 // July 22, 2008 at 10:39 pm // Reply

you can beat the test of strength by rubbing the shaft of a pen back and forth across the A button rapidly

32. bob–for the test of strength, i could never get it either. but if you put the controller between your feet, (laughs) then take both pointer fingers you can tap the ‘A’ button faster then him. it really works. or “button mash ” with one hand, whichever is easier for you.

and for those of you struggling with the TEST OF FEAR: if it actually affects you seeing whats coming at you, put a pillow or blanket infront of the tv –all except for the top meter which you’ll need to see. it really works ;)

33. i’m with Higz, how do you light the beacons after the first boss.

yeah it has something to do wit hthe firetree, but all you ever do is get burnt when they fall ?!

34. the earth walker queen is past those gaurds.

35. on starfox adventures in lightfoot village I can’t beat the test of strength how do I win.

36. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 21, 2008 at 8:42 pm // Reply

Hello, I’m asking a question about the first Starfox game because there’s no Starfox thing that doesn’t make me give away my E-mail adress. Anyway, in the first Starfox game, how do I get more lives?

37. Skywalker // May 20, 2008 at 7:35 pm // Reply

Here is an easy way to beat the musclefoot guy Take an intec turbo controller hold A and turn on the turbo and keep holding a and eventually you will beat him

38. in order to beat the test of strength you must let him push you to the edge and start slower and as you push away from the edge you have to push faster and you will build momentum enough to nock him into the hole.

39. the test of strength is not possible please could u tell an easier way to do it

40. please help! mostly everyones is stuck here the test of strenth in light foot village. no matter how much i tap A, i cant beat him. but thisshould help others. kk when u face the guy dont let him try his hardest. so when u get him to the tip of the hole dont let him try his hardest and shock u.even i havnt beat it yet but its just some advice

41. how do you light the beacons when you have beaten the first boss, Im assuming it has something to so with the fire tree???

42. hey, deoxys, i’ve got a question for you, if you beat the starfox game a million times, how did you get past the test of strength in lightfoot village?

43. im answering 2 questions 1: you get past the guard by going around the cages swiping the disduise and get the staff.2 you must buy a scarab bag in the store and i cant beat muscle foot either

44. Where is the Earthwalker Queen?

45. The test of strength is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!:(

46. I am stuck in the prison, without my staff. please tell me how to get my staff from the sleeping guard

• go into the room with the fan.Then put the bomb in the middle and stand on the switch and wait for it to explode.then open your menu for the sharpclaw costume

47. How we pass the second test (beet the strong guys) in the lookfoot village not sure for the name thanks for your help

48. its a cool game

49. HOW DO YA GET THE BIGGER SCARAB BAG

• well i have a hundred (ive been on it for a year now) scarabs mainly you just buy it in the store, you can also earn.

50. star fox adventures is tight! i have beeten it a million times!!!!1