Starfox Adventures

I am stuck on level three on Ice Mountain. I don’t know how to travel across the lava. Can you help?

Games Guru: Do not go into the lava. Head right and you will see these two big plant thingamabobs. Hit them with your staff and feed them to Tricky. Now have Tricky dig in the crack and uncover a door switch. Have Tricky sit on the switch while you head in to find a small hole. Use your staff in the hole and a pillar will raise out of the lava. Cross the lava on that pillar.

27 Comments on Starfox Adventures

1. i need cheats to beat test 3 in star fox adventures

2. how do you open the gate to in the light foot
    village HOW DO YOU GET IN THE LIGHT FOOT VIILLAGE
    WHAT TREE DO YOU HIT

3. sorry i meant test of strength for the turbo

4. there is a cheat for the the test of fear you need a controller with a turbo button then use the turbo on the a button then do the test and hold down A

5. wait… never mind i just found out

6. how do i get to the ocean force point temple???

7. starfox45 // July 4, 2009 at 1:11 pm // Reply

to get past the test of strength get a battire and rub it over and back on the a button

8. when u get to dragon rock and u free krystals cloud runner ,how many poles do u have to destroy to finish that part?

9. IZ DERE ANY CHEATS FOR THE TEST OF FEAR!?!?!?!?!?

10. the nerd whith the brain // June 27, 2009 at 9:54 am // Reply

did you know that krystal turns EVIL in the game after this one,she’s a star wolf lover ,my advice,never trust her or any thing she says.

11. I find good old fashioned button mashing works just fine on the light foot test. It’s a little hard but don’t give up and it will work.

12. Ballmeister // April 26, 2009 at 8:46 pm // Reply

Im stuck on the light foot test, the test of strength, is there a way to cheat on this test?

13. jackywacky // April 23, 2009 at 3:06 pm // Reply

well, i do kno a way to beat the part where u have to get your staff. there is a bomb thingy. put it on dat place where .if you stand, the air goes up. up there, there is a disguise as a sharpclaw. now, go to the guard and he’ll give it to u. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I Dont Kno What Buttons to press to flip the arwing

15. i know how to pass the test of strenght. hold your controoler on your leg and press with both point finger repeatly the A button.

16. thank you so much the spoon thing is great i love it

17. GAMER_GIRL // March 6, 2009 at 5:33 pm // Reply

DEAR ANONYMOUS
    I THINK WAT U R EXPERINCING IS A GLITCH

18. how do you get past ice mountain.

19. can’t seem to light the beacon after the first boss, (part 21) Kaosomething LOL palace, doesn’t matter how I try to shoot at it it doesn’t make the noise it’s suppose to make and I can’t open the door behind me.

Can somebody help me?

20. what do u do after u reach the gold mine and there is a crack i the wall?

21. for the fire tree just hit the tree when the stuff falls out hit it and collect it

22. to do the light foot village test get a turbo controler!

23. In starfox adventures how do you get past the level with the jellyfish looking things?

24. most people have dificulty with the test of strength. i take a spoon and while u r doing the test of strength you rub the spoon up and down on the A button. it works like a charm. :)

• Doesn't have a name // January 30, 2011 at 10:05 am // Reply

It doesn’t work. I’ve tried it and I was sent straight into the pit. How lovely. Seriously, it doesn’t work.

25. starfoxXlove // December 21, 2008 at 4:01 am // Reply

Oh, oh…
    I can’t get past the “Test Of FEAR”!
    TT^TT