GoldenEye 007

How do you beat the level Statues in one player?

Games Guru: You have a number of objectives in this level. It ends when you locate the flight recorder, but you’ll have a number of battles before you get to that point.

27 Comments on GoldenEye 007

1. ActionTrev // April 13, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

The only 007 game I have is The World is Not Enough for PS1.

2. how do you get past the part where you have to protect Netaliya in control without cheats on secret agent? please help!

3. nice game. in multiplayer try alot of cheap shots ( shooting people without guns)

4. i really want this game!

5. This game is for the N64 right? Because I remember going over to my friend’s house to play it, it was so much fun!!!:)

6. You know the second level?(where you need to enter the plane)If you play easy mode this is sooo quick.Do the level in I think under a minute and you unlock DK mode in the cheats section.My record is 9 seconds and my brother`s is 7 seconds.

7. Dwadeformvp // June 5, 2009 at 3:30 pm // Reply

micath906 here’s the invincibility cheat

Cheat: Invincibility
    You need release all the buttons in the sequence simultaneously before inputting the next sequence. Enter the code during the game; press start and enter:
    L + Down
    R + C-Right
    R + C-Up
    L + Right
    L + C-Down
    R + C-Up
    L + Rigth
    R + Down
    L + Left
    L + R + C-Right

• there is an easier way to do the cheat. go to your pc and type in goldeneye for wii cheats. get the cheats and type the codes in the main menu

8. thanks for the answer of how to beat the train level, i have only gotten 1of 3 objectives completed, Trevelan only lets you go so far into the room anyway.

9. the game is the coolest I hav all the cheats the rocket lancher is the coolest
    if you need help reply to camaro I will be checking

10. micath906 // May 4, 2009 at 3:00 pm // Reply

anibody need help with streets?

11. micath906 // May 2, 2009 at 8:30 pm // Reply

dwadeformvp.me need your help for da Invincibility cheat.
    you don’t have to Reply to my txt…

12. micath906 // May 2, 2009 at 6:23 pm // Reply

Dud any have complete cheats for AZTEC level?
    If you do… tell me them please.

13. dwadeformvp // April 24, 2009 at 10:13 am // Reply

007 of course there are cheats for this game! i dont know if there are any codes all i know is i got one from somebody my family knows and i have invincibility,invisibility,all guns,infinite ammo, dk mode (everyone has big heads),paintball mode (when you shoot a wall the bullet turns red, green,blue and so on) and many more cheats

14. dwadeformvp // April 24, 2009 at 10:02 am // Reply

to beat the train on easy you find small boxes near doors which are the brakes then you go to the back of the train where natalia is you have to fight quite a few people on the way anyway when you first walk in to the room with natalia you take an instant left where there should be a small flat box on the floor with metal locks on it, you take out bonds watch laser (which you shouldnt have used yet on the level yet) also trevelen will say something like “time is running out bond” and a timer for 1 minute will set you use the laser to break each of the locks on the box and natalia will do something on the computer after the box breaks there should be a hole in the floor where you jump through with natalia level done:) also when you get all the brake boxes broken it will obviously say objective a completed and the train will skid to a halt Hope i could help!

15. pikachu333 // April 18, 2009 at 2:27 pm // Reply

what do you do in the bonus level? is it really cool?

16. pikachu333 // April 18, 2009 at 2:25 pm // Reply

what kinds of things do you do in aZtec?

17. To Jedi, To get past the second level you need to know that the tanks are NOT battle tanks! They are in the room 006 is in. You need to put 1 mine on each one.(P.S do NOT shoot the guy in black!) When you have the mines set a alarm will go of. don;t shoot any one. Instead go on the conbeyer belt but don;t go through the black spot yet.when you;r on the conbeyer belt blow up the mines. Green gas wiil come out.(P.S do NOT go through the gas) Once you blow up the mines go through the black spot I talked about earlier.When you go through the level will end.TA!DA!

18. Pedroisgod // March 16, 2009 at 6:28 pm // Reply

Heard this was one of the best games ever for it’s time

19. (J)OHN (D)eere // March 6, 2009 at 10:10 am // Reply

The secreat level is called aZtec it’s awesome

20. Is there any cheats for this game?

21. Is there any girls that play this?and does any one have codes for me?

22. My dad is a fan of James bond.He plays the game.Sometimes I play.

23. the lasers are fun with all cheats on

24. This looks fun but its really old. (PS1, N64, DC era) Agent Under Fire is better.:-)

25. thanks, kilman951. but that’s going to be hard.

1 2 3