Skylanders: Swap Force

How do I get past Super Evil Kaos without dying?

Games Guru: First, try playing it on Easy. I don’t know what’s killing you during the battle but remember:
1) Jump over the shock waves
2) Break all his toenails
3) Attack his teeth after he sucks you in. Jump over the shock waves. Kill the enemies he releases.
4) In his brain, dodge the missiles and attack the crystals.
5) Defeat the sheep; destroy more crystals.
6) When he sneezes you out, run to the right and try to get to the cannon. When he winds up for a big purple blast, stop running. Hop over the blast. Keep doing this until you reach the cannon. Now follow the button prompts to win big — without dying.

My brother wants to know the answer to the following question: “When and where is Kick Off Countdown coming out?”

Games Guru: It looks cool, right? It should come out around the time of the World Cup next year. Until then, Countdown isn’t too shabby.

32 Comments on Skylanders: Swap Force

1. Trap rapper // January 2, 2015 at 6:07 pm // Reply

I beat it in 1!(showoff)

2. how do you defeat count moneybone the second time?

3. i beat the the first level

4. natgamer22 // June 17, 2014 at 2:28 pm // Reply

this game shoud have open world

5. I don't care what trap shadow // May 23, 2014 at 7:32 pm // Reply

LOL I was playing with my friend I had to use the bathroom so I grabbed my skylander and suddenly I hear “IMPOSSIBLE!” LOL :D

6. I’m batulk, a swap between batman and hulk

7. Also, I’m the real skylander Trap Shadow. I’ll sign autographs later, have to go beat Kaos. Later!

8. the last level is so cool!! There’s an evilized kaos and he’s giant and it’s awesome!!

9. Kaos’s mom is funny

10. any one can do it in two days i beaten both of the games in to days

11. In this game, you can get kinds of skylanders and take off the top of 2, and switch them around.

12. the game is cool i have 4 skylanders

13. can the new portal of power work in syro’s Adventure and giants

14. freeze blade // January 20, 2014 at 3:05 pm // Reply

The gam is awesome you can jump and there is new dual elemental gates. But in one chapter there is this creepy woman named Mesmerelda

15. freeze shadow // January 20, 2014 at 12:54 pm // Reply

The game is awesome and they can know jump and there is dual portals.

16. asome game

17. Chapters are TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!

18. How do you beat abolished Make?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????

19. skylanders

20. do skylanders lock on your portal

21. this game is so awesome

22. so far have 51 skylanders total

23. EVERY SKYLANDER

24. PORTAL MASTER // January 1, 2014 at 8:49 pm // Reply

Do not know

25. Beat game less than 1 week.