Games Guru

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

How do I fix the mast of the ship in Alherpha?

Games Guru: You don’t get to fix it on the visit in which you first find it. First you will need to do more exploring and side quests. You will find an explosive while you are out again, and that explosive will enable you to clear the rocks from the mast and start fixing it. You will need Burst before you can fix the mast, and that will require visiting the towers.

How do I throw a rope? Which buttons do I press to throw a rope?

Games Guru: The rope’s in the game to help progression. You need the Lash Psynergy to use the ropes, though. Lash will throw the rope to a peg and tie it off, allowing him to cross. If he’s stuck and sees a coiled rope and peg, he probably still needs Lash to continue. You can actually progress the game up to the Kibombo Mountains before getting stuck from lack of Lash Psynergy. Lash is located at the Kandorean Temple, which is south of the first town, Daila. Inside the temple, master monk Poi will give you a stone that allows you to cast Lash.

Comments about “Golden Sun: The Lost Age”

1. spirits fire says:

oh i forgot how i get parch?

2. spirits fire says:

how do i get burst? im really mad that i been checkin the whole island i can go ad i really want that last triden piece so anserw asap!

3. OMEGA says:

HEY SATUROS! HOW DO YOU GET BURST?HOW MUCH HP DOS THE GREAT SERPANTH HAVE?:)

4. player says:

how to find burst

5. jorac says:

how u get burst and how do you fight serpent to get sand

6. Kittygirl says:

I actually need help on the animal trade quest… How do you get the red cloth to the cow?

7. needs help says:

how do i make it rain in the tampa swamp

8. Saturos says:

Sorry abaut the misspelling. It should be boat.

9. Saturos says:

To fix the bote, you need to have burst, pound and lash. Get those and then ask me.

10. yoh says:

how do you fix the boat in alhafra

11. Shuriken says:

Um… If anyone has used the passwords, do you get to keep the names of Ivan, Garet and Mia that you had in GS1? Because I tried this about 3 times (yes I typed the Gold password 3 times) and the names of Garet, Ivan and Mia were not the ones I had on GS1.

hopin someone can help- You can’t make it rain in Tapo Swamp, but you can bring Sunshine items needed forge (rusty stuff, Tear Stones, Sylph Feathers, Golem Cores, Dark Matter, Oricahlion, Star Dust etc.) you can enter Tapo Swamp to find some stuff

felix rules- The Doom Dragon is the final boss, its at the top of the Mars Lighthouse. You get Sand by defeating the Great Serpant. It’s at Gaia Rock aka Mt Milagre which is on that island that looks suspiciously like Japan. You need Sand before you can get the milk. You have to give the Red Bandana(or Neckerchief, I can’t rememeber) to the cow on the other side of a fence on the island closest to Lemuria.

12. hopin someone can help says:

how do i make it rain in the tampa swamp

13. felix rules says:

were is the doom dragon???? were do you get the milk???and how do u get sand?????

14. Pokerus says:

vien – i can help, but where are you right now?

15. vien says:

hey guys how can i get to lavilero thanks guys

16. Abstract says:

Not sure if anyone’s posted this yet, but a really easy way to beat doom dragon is to have 2 of the djinni that, when used, block most of the damage taken for one turn (Piers starts out with one of them, Shade, but I haven;t played in a while so I forget the others) Get 2 of them and equip them of different people. On the first turn, use one of them and attack with everyone else. On the second turn, set the one you just used, and use the other one. You’ll take nearly no damage the entire battle of you keep that up.

I’d suggest making the shielders your weakest party members, so that the strong ones can be focused on dealing damage.

17. dig dog says:

Felix how do i get isaac, garet, lvan, and mia to level-99 without working them

18. Anonymous says:

felix- how do you get isaac, garet, ivan, and mia up to level-99 without working them?!

19. Friendly guy with guide says:

Golden Sun Rename Party Members Plus Secondary Characters

Before you name your character, enter this code, and you’ll be able to name everyone in your party, plus a few secondary characters: UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHTUP, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, UP, SELECT.

If you don’t use douse on the giant tempest, you will get blown to a secret island, Crossbone Isle.

You can also get there by on the Tolbi-bound boat (though you are probally very weak right now) :

1) guy with the purple clothing

2) girl wearing the green dress

3) guy with a sword,

4) girl with the blonde hair

20. Pokerus says:

felixkills – what djinn do you have already? and if you want to train, go to any place that has those birds (under any name will do) that give you lots of Exp. If you run into two of them, keep killing just one, cause everytime one is revived and killed again, you get more Exp. If you have any other questions, just ask :)

21. felixkills says:

were do u find more djinnis.because im training to beat posiedon

P.S were is the best location to train

22. Pokerus says:

Silver sun – what exactly do you mean? Directions on how to get through it? I can type them out if you want.

And why did my last post turn out as anonymous?Oh well.

Happy holidays guys! :)

23. Anonymous says:

doom dragon hater – Yup, those wonderbirds are pretty awesome, but you’ll get even nore Exp with the similar birds in the mars lighthouse. Im not sure if you know this, but if you run into two of them, keep attacking only one of them and let the other revive it. The more you defeat, the more Exp you’ll get! Also, by curses I’ll assume you mean stuff like haunt status and whatnot. If you have the djinn Salt, use it to heal the cursed people.

24. doom dragon hater says:

Cheers pokerus. I’m currently tryin to level up a bit in islet cave. Gona keep doin that till im at lvl 50-shudnt take too long with those 8000exp wonder birds! Its the curses that really get me though,im guaranteed to have 2 people un-revivable by the time i hit the 3rd head which is an absolute killer. I’m not allowing myself to move onto any other game til i do this though!

Silver sun – try using Felix’s “retreat”.

25. silver_sun says:

what do i nid to get out of yampi desert?

26. Pokerus says:

doom dragon hater – I feel your pain, dude. I hated that dragon with a passion. But, I beat him, so I think my strategy might work for you. This is gonna’ be very long. For my starting party, I used Felix, Isaac, Jenna, and Piers (with djinn matched to their element). Put 4 djinn on standby for each, unless you don’t have most of the djinn. In that case, leave 4 set for each. Start out strong with high level summons, and keep using group healing spells from Jenna, whether you think you need it or not. Use single target psynergy like Ragnarok, and attack djinn whenever you can. Once you beat the first head, it gets harder. Start using cool aura to heal. If you have djinn that put up a “wall” that reduces damage, use them as often as possible, since it reduces damage from the move “cruel ruin.” Keep doing pretty much the same thing for the rest of the battle. However, if that party gets totally wiped out, have enough mercury and jupiter djinn on standby to summon Eclipse. It does a lot of damage.

And, with regards to your equipment, go through the towns and BUY EVERYTHING THAT RAISES YOUR STATS. Don’t forget to check the old equipment that one person is done with, with some other character that could be able to use it. Good luck! ;)

27. doom dragon hater says:

I’ve been stuck on doom dragon for about a year (ie i gave up), does anyone have any helpful ways to beat him?

My people are at about level 40, but their normal attacks only range between 80-130hp….!Thats useless against 12000 hp monster, especially when my summons will never go above 300. Have i got the wrong equipment?

Ps i didnt do the transfer so my isaac gang are rubbish..

Please help!

28. Pokerus says:

Apparently, there’s supposed to be a golden sun 3, but I also heard it wasn’t true. It’s driving me crazy, since I definitely want the third one if it will exist someday. If anyone knows anything about it, please tell me! :)

29. Pokerus says:

sorry, forgot in my post that golden sun 1 only allows for 7 djinn for each person…well then, put 4 djinn on standby for summons for each character, but keep 4 set for your main healer.

30. Pokerus says:

Sceptile- Basically, for beating S and M, attack with water, since it will do the most damage. At the start of the battle, make sure you have at least 4 djinn set so you can keep a reasonably good class and therefore be strong enough. Mia or Ivan should be casting healing spells every turn, whether you need it or not, because you could be hit with something terrible. Once you’re through with them, you should already be all healed up and ready to face the fusion dragon. Continue with 4thlevel summons, mainly water onesand keep doing every thing you can to raise your defense and resistance. He’s insanely strong, but if you make sure you attack him and heal yourself as needed, you should be able to beat him.

31. Saturos says:

As i said i would do yesterday, here is how to get the Ninja class. For Felix and Issac, you set 3 fire and 3 wind djinni. For Jenna and Garet, you set 3 earth and 3 wind djinni.

32. Saturos says:

I think that this is among the best games ever made. I have beaten the star magician, who is possibly the hardest boss in the game. I think that Valukar is the easiest of the optionals. Also, a tip on the Sentinal, he is vulnerable to djinni, and is really vulnerable to earth type summons. I recommend getting Daedalus before attempting him. My strategy for the Doom dragon is to put both your full party healers and recovery items into your first party, and put all of the second party djinni into standby. With luck, your first party will last into the first couple thousand damage of the third head. When your first party dies, hit the doom dragon with two Eclipse summons and a Catastrophe summon. When I did this, it died after the Catastrophe summon. You get Eclipse from the fountain in Lemuria and you get Catastrophe from the Sentinal. If you need help on either this game or the original Golden Sun, Ask me. Soon i will post a comment on how to get possibly the best class in the game which only earth and fire adepts can get. Ninjas!! I kid you not.

33. Sceptile says:

Pokerus, on golden sun how do u get to hesperia? and in babi lighthouse on the top, how do you beat saturos and menardi? ( in normal form and fusion dragon form.) heres my party

Marco(Issac but nicknamed him)lv35

Garet lv34

Mia lv34

Ivan lv34

34. Pokerus says:

Haku X – Which temple are you refering to and in which golden sun game?

njp – The best way is to use your Djinn and summons. I’m sure you’ve noticed Psynergy does not work, so use your PP on healing and maybe boositng stats. The best summons to use are earth element. Also, if you’re taking to much damage to do much, have a healer healing unconditionally every turn, restoring their PP once in a while with a Djinn (Ether). He has about 8,700 HP

Lil_azn_boy_lil – First, you gotta’ cross the Gondowan cliffs, which are west from Madra (check the map). Once you get through those, go to Naribwe, and get to the Kibombo Mountains. Go through those, and you’re right at the entrance to Kibimbo. Then you get to meet Piers, who is totally awesome.

Sceptile – YES! No Piers, but it was still amazing. Gotta love the Lamakin desert.

wow. long post

35. Sceptile says:

does anyone have golden sun? yknow just plain golden sun?

36. Lil_azn_boy_lil says:

wheres kibombo in golden sun lost age?

37. njp says:

i cant beat the sentinel!!! even though all mypeolpe are all level 40+!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Haku X says:

How do i get through the Temple?

39. Felix says:

golden sun 2 is the best game ever i know how to get isaac garet ivan and mia to leval 99 with out even working for it

40. gamer joe says:

this game is quite difficult but nonethe less awesome

41. gamer joe says:

if you wanna name all the characters you press select at the games begining when naming Felix, if you have beat the game it allows you to start with “clear data levels” or the levels you had on the characters when you beat the game

42. Pokerus says:

no guarantee i’ll be around all the time, but i can help with ANYTHING in the game

43. Anonymous says:

dose anyone need help on this game???????????????????????????????

44. gdogg says:

i think that this game is sooooo good lol it will prbly take me a year aswell by the looks of it lol

45. smart guy says:

HUH

46. smart guy says:

doodle bob whate are you stuck on

47. dudeman says:

i need the midal pron

48. dudeman says:

i need help im stuck

49. doodle bob says:

I’m stuck

50. Snuffles says:

i beat this game, but it took almost a year. I recomend it to all Fantasy/Swordplay fans in the mood for a good adventure.

Write a comment about “Golden Sun: The Lost Age”

Nickname: