Any tips for getting past the boss in the fortress in world 2? I am stuck at it. I am also stuck at the castle in world 5.
Games Guru: The boss you’re fighting is Roy Koopa. If he lands and you’re on the ground, he’ll paralyze you. As he lands, jump onto his head to avoid his attack. Do this two more times. I don’t know where you’re stuck in the castle.
Do you have any tips for the new multiplayer Mario Bros. game?
Games Guru: Here are some tips:
- When riding Yoshi, you can eat projectiles thrown by enemies. Spit them out to give them a taste of their own medicine!
- You can carry other players to help them get through challenging areas of the game.
- If four players are playing at the same time, jump together and simultaneously press down on the + Control Pad to perform a Ground Pound. It creates a huge tremor that eliminates all land-based enemies.
- When flying with the Propeller Suit, shake the Wiimote as you fall to increase the range of your horizontal descent.
- Use frozen enemies as platforms to gain access to hard-to-reach areas. Make sure you jump off before they melt!
- Players riding Yoshi can jump higher and longer if they continue to hold the “2″ button after leaving the ground.
- Jump on other players’ heads to reach areas you wouldn’t be able to access on your own.