New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Any tips for getting past the boss in the fortress in world 2? I am stuck at it. I am also stuck at the castle in world 5.

Games Guru: The boss you’re fighting is Roy Koopa. If he lands and you’re on the ground, he’ll paralyze you. As he lands, jump onto his head to avoid his attack. Do this two more times. I don’t know where you’re stuck in the castle.

Do you have any tips for the new multiplayer Mario Bros. game?

Games Guru: Here are some tips:

– When riding Yoshi, you can eat projectiles thrown by enemies. Spit them out to give them a taste of their own medicine!

– You can carry other players to help them get through challenging areas of the game.

– If four players are playing at the same time, jump together and simultaneously press down on the + Control Pad to perform a Ground Pound. It creates a huge tremor that eliminates all land-based enemies.

– When flying with the Propeller Suit, shake the Wiimote as you fall to increase the range of your horizontal descent.

– Use frozen enemies as platforms to gain access to hard-to-reach areas. Make sure you jump off before they melt!

– Players riding Yoshi can jump higher and longer if they continue to hold the “2” button after leaving the ground.

– Jump on other players’ heads to reach areas you wouldn’t be able to access on your own.

430 Comments on New Super Mario Bros. Wii

1. Gumballmariorocket // March 20, 2015 at 7:43 pm // Reply

My friend beat the Wii U edition.

2. coolguy19755 // March 3, 2015 at 9:24 am // Reply

I’ve beaten every level, found all secret exits, and collected all the Star Coins. If anyone needs help, please let me know. :-)

3. Please help!!!! How do you get all of the star coins on w1-tower??? PLEASE HELP

4. I have beat most of the worlds, (exept for w9. I cant get the 2nd star coin* in w1’s tower!! Please help!!) Otherwise, please ask me anything about this game. If i don’t know the answer to a question, I will play on the level in your question, and i will get back to your comment and answer the question!

*Not just that star coin, but a LOT of ’em

5. sdhu idfuyud hcvjh fv // August 12, 2014 at 7:46 am // Reply

how do you get 4-cannon. i know its from 4-tower. (or 4-1st castle)

6. I can’t seem to pass the 2nd castle on wrld 6. please help me get past the rolling spike balls after the midway point

7. gumba smasher // June 9, 2014 at 6:11 pm // Reply

does any1 here know how to beat the w7 fortress

8. any cheat codes?

9. Did you know that there are secret exits for some levels that lead you to other worlds?

10. beat world 9

11. any tips for 8-7?

12. larbuckle2004 // August 11, 2013 at 2:10 pm // Reply

hmm…
    I think you can cannon through world 1-3
    and ghost mansion I think
    no problem for the help

13. Okay does anyone know how to get this CHEAP??
    I’ve checked everywhere and it’s still 50 BUCKS!!!!
    HELP!!

14. do any one know how to defeat the fishy level in world 6

15. News Announcement from Nintendo:
    New Super Luigi U is going to be released for Wii U. :mrgreen:

16. I just now beat this game it was really hard (especially the part where you have to use the heli hat to get to the finish) now I beat nsmb (New Super Mario Bros.) ds,wii and #2

17. How do you beat lemmy in world 5 castle?

• ShrewManChew // February 20, 2013 at 8:54 am // Reply

In the last castle at the end try not to hit the bouncy things on the bottom but instead jump on the walls. Try to stay behind him and get ready to run the other direction.

18. ShrewManChew // February 8, 2013 at 7:52 am // Reply

I got all star coins (except world nine)

19. ShrewManChew // January 14, 2013 at 6:25 pm // Reply

if you get 99 lives you lose your hat :-)

20. ShrewManChew // January 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm // Reply

I have found all the secrets. Ask me how to find any of them.

• kymaster30000 // January 22, 2013 at 5:27 pm // Reply

how do you get 99 lives???? somebody please reply

• ShrewManChew // January 24, 2013 at 7:58 am //

If you go into peaches castle and look at the lower level videos that say infinit 1-ups ( or something like that ) and follow the video ( as much as you can ) and also create your own once you get used to it ( I created one on world 9 but that’s another story).

• how you get 99 lives is in the second level in the #1 world you get the invincible power and kill every enemy after that over and over again.Oh and don’t forget to jump into the red hoop and collect all of the red coins.

• Keep doing 1:1

21. I used to have all the star coins accept on world 9 until I accidentally deleted it.

22. I just need help to get past world 5!

23. I finally got 5 stars in the game

24. Why don’t you start giving tips for the super mario bros 2 the later levels

25. critical hit! // August 13, 2012 at 4:05 pm // Reply

this game is really fun i play it a lot!

26. I’m already on 9-3. this game is so easy!

27. PEACH IS A COWARD!!!!

28. My Brother and Mom have Beat the game!

29. penguin lover // May 23, 2012 at 5:58 pm // Reply

to get past the big castle in world 2 wall jump in betwine the wall and end pipe when he comes out slide down and get him then go back in betwine

30. i beat world 7, but on world 8,how do you beat bowser’s ship?

31. How do you get past the big castle on world 7?

32. Anonymous // May 6, 2012 at 3:02 pm // Reply

who likes the penguin suit?

33. pinewoodderdy // May 5, 2012 at 2:37 pm // Reply

We are stuck on 5-castle.can only get to 1/2 way point.

34. mrlfan444 // May 4, 2012 at 8:14 pm // Reply

btw i know how to defeat bowser…..when you have propeller mushroom…fly over him….when he’s huge…RUN TILL YOU GET TO PEACH!!!

35. @ Ice Man…

Bowser is not at world 2.
    you can shoot the boss with fire or jump on him before he gets up the pipe. jump when he falls or he will paralize u. i completed the entire game world 1-9

36. awesome!!!

37. awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. i can’t get past the world 7 dungen

39. Crazy-I-Joe // April 7, 2012 at 11:38 pm // Reply

Nearly beat the game I just need a few more star coins in world 9.

40. the bad thing about levels in world 9 is that there are no bowser flags (midway points)

• There’s a world 9? How do you unlock it?

• FREDFRED52 // June 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm //

beat the game!

• dear ???,you have to get all star coins on a world

• crizzle // April 4, 2013 at 9:10 am //

to unlock the secret ninth world,you must beat worlds 1-8 and defeat Bowser jr. to unlock Bowser’s castle, Then, after you defeat Bowser, the ending of the game will show, then it will show the map screen with world 9 above worlds 1-8. to unlock world 9 boards, you need to go to 1-8 again and collect ALL STAR COINS. every time you collect all star coins it shows a screen that says you have unlocked a board in world 9.

41. To get past world 2 last castle, jump on the guy right before he jumps back up

42. BIGMARIOFAN // March 22, 2012 at 4:56 pm // Reply

Me and my brother beat the game without using cannons but we’ve only unlocked the first level in world nine.

43. super mario // March 10, 2012 at 4:55 pm // Reply

at the end during the credeits mario luigi yellow toad and blue toad all dance

44. you can unlock world 9 by defeating bowser.

45. how do you get to world 9?????!!!!!!??!! please post!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4