New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Any tips for getting past the boss in the fortress in world 2? I am stuck at it. I am also stuck at the castle in world 5.

Games Guru: The boss you’re fighting is Roy Koopa. If he lands and you’re on the ground, he’ll paralyze you. As he lands, jump onto his head to avoid his attack. Do this two more times. I don’t know where you’re stuck in the castle.

Do you have any tips for the new multiplayer Mario Bros. game?

Games Guru: Here are some tips:

– When riding Yoshi, you can eat projectiles thrown by enemies. Spit them out to give them a taste of their own medicine!

– You can carry other players to help them get through challenging areas of the game.

– If four players are playing at the same time, jump together and simultaneously press down on the + Control Pad to perform a Ground Pound. It creates a huge tremor that eliminates all land-based enemies.

– When flying with the Propeller Suit, shake the Wiimote as you fall to increase the range of your horizontal descent.

– Use frozen enemies as platforms to gain access to hard-to-reach areas. Make sure you jump off before they melt!

– Players riding Yoshi can jump higher and longer if they continue to hold the “2” button after leaving the ground.

– Jump on other players’ heads to reach areas you wouldn’t be able to access on your own.

432 Comments on New Super Mario Bros. Wii

1. Here`s how to get 2-2 3rd star coin: where the midway point go in the place where the sand is. wait then you`ll be in a room, ether take the pipe or jump on the blue button. then there will be 2 stone spikes evaide them then grab the star coin.

2. CallofDutyFreak // March 27, 2010 at 5:51 pm // Reply

I have already beaten the game. I beat it in two days

3. Hpotterrocks // March 24, 2010 at 5:04 pm // Reply

i beat the game already… im on the star world.. (9) its difficult but good luck doing the other worlds!

4. I am on World 4 (the airship)and I am stuck! Help!

• mario and luigi bowsers inside story // March 24, 2010 at 5:02 pm // Reply

I beat the game and all the air ships but I forgot all of them so ILL get back to you when I CAN PLAY AGAIN.

• mariomaster // April 4, 2010 at 1:34 pm // Reply

to ilikepie3 try to use fireballs. they help when yor’e blowing up bomb bombs.

5. GalaxyMario // March 22, 2010 at 2:55 pm // Reply

Another hint. (More of an easter egg)
    Get 99 lives, then go to the map screen.
    Mario won’t have his hat!

6. The Bagger // March 20, 2010 at 8:34 am // Reply

Awesome game! I already beat LOTS of stuff!!

7. luigi lover // March 18, 2010 at 8:24 pm // Reply

It’s awesome!I already beat the real game gotta do everything else…

8. luigi power // March 13, 2010 at 8:39 pm // Reply

to get world 1 cannon play level 1-3 (yoshi level) go in the secret cave at the top of the screen .go in the middle of the cave and fly up by using flying suit or yoshi.then wall bounce ,walk right intil you go in a pipe . then it will lead you to the other flagpole

9. find star coins to buy hints at princess peachs castle on first level