Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I’m up to the part where Harry’s in the Slytherin common room and the Polyjuice Potion wears off. How do you get past the Slytherins, and are there any secrets on that level?

Games Guru: Once the Polyjuice Potion wears off, it’s STEALTH TIME. Hide behind pillars and move along walls. Move slowly and make sure the path is clear. That’s all you can do. If you get spotted, those nasty Slytherins will call for Snape, and you know what happens next. Believe me, you can make it out. Just take things slow.

122 Comments on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

1. harrypotterman // March 13, 2008 at 2:18 pm // Reply

in the chamber of secerets game for ps2 how do you get to the shelf with the hogwarts the history book in the resstricted area.

2. Where are the games on this.

3. HarryPotter:TheBoyWhoLived // February 22, 2008 at 7:18 pm // Reply

Hi, guys! Listen, I need to know on the GBA Game Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets where do you go in Gringott’s Bank to find the fifth gem to get the spell In…well it’s some thing like that

4. i need a valid installation code to proceed installation

5. Could somebody PLEASE tell me how to get Alohamora on Harry Potter And

The Chamber Of Secrets For Gameboy Advance!?!

6. Hey, charzaird,

You might have to use Alohamora if there is a lock on the door. I never figured out

how to get Alohamora, so if you get it, try it out on the door to the Restricted

Library. Otherwise, you might have to accomplish something in the game to

open the door. I hope this answers your question.

• To get to the restricted section you have to go to the door to the library, go left and then keep going until you see a grey door. Enter that door.

• Sorry,you have to go left then you go straight down until you see a gray door.Enter the door.

7. cool trick gabot4!!

8. Could someone pleasegive me a valid game code so that i can procede to install it thanks.

9. im stuck on trying to get past the prefect in the library and after i found out about the dung bomb trick i lost my way back plz help

10. game codes

sorcerers stone:1509-3696915-7113613-8015

chamber of secrets: 1507-8861577-1672459-4000

prisoner of azkaban:HPS2-JGVC-KFLG-KS7G-PL24

World cup:3G5V-UCPL-6FS9-C9HY-FYDU

HOPE THIS HELPS!! ;P

11. Why does anyone not answer me.

12. Hey in the GBA game how do you get into the rescrited libray. I can’t get in.

• To get to the restricted part of the library, you must defeat Peeves, but it’s not easy. Here’s a hint: When he hides in the statues of the knights, keep using Flipendo. After that, he’ll leave the Skurge spell. Use it on the door.

13. Hey in the GBA game how do you get into the rescrited libray.

14. The giant snake at the end is cool because you get to use a sword, but you only get to use lightning and not slicing. That’s okay I guess. Give me your opinion.

15. Izzy Cheshire, on the front courtyard, get on the nimbus two thousand, and fly at the front of the castle, and you’ll see a person on the top. Race him, and you’ll get a wizard card.

16. thanks, Harry Potter Rules 87!

17. before you go into the quiddich stadium cast lumos and you will become

IMPALED HARRY :)

18. harry potter rules 87 // September 2, 2007 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Pete what you do is Simple when the Snake goes up use the sword and aim for the Diamond you can move the beam with the anolog or what ever the hold it there you’ll have to do it more then once though

19. Does anyone know how to injure the Basilisk?

20. i have beaten the game but i want to get into this room on the 7th floor were the save scrollis how do you get in.

21. Izzy Cheshire // July 26, 2007 at 12:26 pm // Reply

T.j.—-

i do’nt think u can litterally RECIEVE the cloak… it sometimes just sort of appears when u really need it. like this one time near the begining u have to sneak through the undergounds past Filtch. then it is available to u. but other than that, i’m not all too sure…..

22. Does anyone know how to get the invisible cloak on the part when you beat Peaves

and get the invisible cloak

23. Izzy Cheshire // July 15, 2007 at 8:00 pm // Reply

this IS for the GBA version of the game, isn’t it? yes? good… i beat that game easy. it was fun! just chekin to see if anyone could tell me of any special places i might have over-looked anything? heheh… plz?? :D

24. Do you know how to beat incindeo, after you’re in the final room, with the buttons revealed from the fire, Mr. Games and Guru?

25. i know that this has nothingn to do with the chamber of secretes (i know i spelled it wrong) but does any one know the code to the prisoner of azkaban? my freind lost my codes

26. its silly and the game has weird graphics

27. Lemony110 // July 4, 2007 at 9:46 pm // Reply

To Slytherin haters: while in polyjuice potion walk infront of guards (out of the slytherin chamber) and they lose house points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. ???????POMK // July 2, 2007 at 3:03 pm // Reply

That game is easy!!!

29. Harry poter fan // July 1, 2007 at 7:49 am // Reply

I love you so much

I saw all the parts

All of them were very good

I wish that the next parts will be better and better

thanks

30. harryfan13 // June 28, 2007 at 1:42 pm // Reply

I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. pokeperson // June 25, 2007 at 7:53 pm // Reply

the whole game is easy, i beal the basalisk on my first try without getting hit, it was soooooooooooo easy. i dont known why u guys think its hard

32. Chamillionaire // June 19, 2007 at 7:30 pm // Reply

It is odd. It’s also easy and DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

33. i have all the harry poter movies

34. I love Harry Potter, I even have the 3rd one

35. the game is really easy to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. It’s hard

37. I NEED THE GAME CODE

38. Richrob2 // May 6, 2007 at 9:29 am // Reply

I thought the game was over. But I forgot about the snake. so I just ran though all the fire shooters the the snake came, I only had a little bit of life left, so little if I got hurt once, I died instantly. The trick is to, in the first part, just try to dodge and rapid fire. On the second part, to build up all your power from the sword. and wait until he opens his mouth to roar. Then fire. I hope that helps any one who reads this.

39. i need a game code

40. i love harry potter

41. All-AmericanRejectsfan // April 18, 2007 at 7:50 pm // Reply

The game is fun.The only freaky part is when your in the final level.If your stumped,

you have to run,but stop after everytime you past a fire serpent.Then,you have to watch a 5 minute movie.Then,you have to beat something ALMOST impossible to beat:a Serpent itself!Here’s how you do it.Don’t run around,go side to side,doging all

of the poison that lands.Keep on casting until you finally kill the serpent.You’ve won,

luckly.Now,the game’s pretty much OVER.

42. symphonies // April 18, 2007 at 3:00 pm // Reply

nitelife, one registration code is 1507 6629700 4940432 1038

43. need help on beginning

44. Could someone pleasegive me a valid game code so that i can procede to install it tks.

45. The first level of the game is so much fun that my brother starts over the game just to play the first level.

46. This game was really cool and I was so excited after I beat it. I think it was one of the first games I actually beat completly.

47. 2 kwik kevin // March 12, 2007 at 5:19 pm // Reply

on the snake part have a lot of full health potion

48. 2 kwik kevin // March 12, 2007 at 5:17 pm // Reply

on the part were you escape after the pollyjuce weares off run for it! they arnt as fast as harry so just run.

49. this game was esy

50. I beat the Game!!!!! finally. The snake is relly hard.

1 2 3