Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I’m up to the part where Harry’s in the Slytherin common room and the Polyjuice Potion wears off. How do you get past the Slytherins, and are there any secrets on that level?

Games Guru: Once the Polyjuice Potion wears off, it’s STEALTH TIME. Hide behind pillars and move along walls. Move slowly and make sure the path is clear. That’s all you can do. If you get spotted, those nasty Slytherins will call for Snape, and you know what happens next. Believe me, you can make it out. Just take things slow.

25 Comments on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

1. its silly and the game has weird graphics

2. Lemony110 // July 4, 2007 at 9:46 pm // Reply

To Slytherin haters: while in polyjuice potion walk infront of guards (out of the slytherin chamber) and they lose house points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ???????POMK // July 2, 2007 at 3:03 pm // Reply

That game is easy!!!

4. Harry poter fan // July 1, 2007 at 7:49 am // Reply

I love you so much

I saw all the parts

All of them were very good

I wish that the next parts will be better and better

5. harryfan13 // June 28, 2007 at 1:42 pm // Reply

I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. pokeperson // June 25, 2007 at 7:53 pm // Reply

the whole game is easy, i beal the basalisk on my first try without getting hit, it was soooooooooooo easy. i dont known why u guys think its hard

7. Chamillionaire // June 19, 2007 at 7:30 pm // Reply

It is odd. It’s also easy and DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

8. i have all the harry poter movies

9. I love Harry Potter, I even have the 3rd one

10. the game is really easy to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. It’s hard

13. Richrob2 // May 6, 2007 at 9:29 am // Reply

I thought the game was over. But I forgot about the snake. so I just ran though all the fire shooters the the snake came, I only had a little bit of life left, so little if I got hurt once, I died instantly. The trick is to, in the first part, just try to dodge and rapid fire. On the second part, to build up all your power from the sword. and wait until he opens his mouth to roar. Then fire. I hope that helps any one who reads this.

14. i need a game code

15. i love harry potter

16. All-AmericanRejectsfan // April 18, 2007 at 7:50 pm // Reply

The game is fun.The only freaky part is when your in the final level.If your stumped,

you have to run,but stop after everytime you past a fire serpent.Then,you have to watch a 5 minute movie.Then,you have to beat something ALMOST impossible to beat:a Serpent itself!Here’s how you do it.Don’t run around,go side to side,doging all

of the poison that lands.Keep on casting until you finally kill the serpent.You’ve won,

luckly.Now,the game’s pretty much OVER.

17. symphonies // April 18, 2007 at 3:00 pm // Reply

nitelife, one registration code is 1507 6629700 4940432 1038

18. need help on beginning

19. Could someone pleasegive me a valid game code so that i can procede to install it tks.

20. The first level of the game is so much fun that my brother starts over the game just to play the first level.

21. This game was really cool and I was so excited after I beat it. I think it was one of the first games I actually beat completly.

22. 2 kwik kevin // March 12, 2007 at 5:19 pm // Reply

on the snake part have a lot of full health potion

23. 2 kwik kevin // March 12, 2007 at 5:17 pm // Reply

on the part were you escape after the pollyjuce weares off run for it! they arnt as fast as harry so just run.

24. this game was esy

25. I beat the Game!!!!! finally. The snake is relly hard.