Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I’m up to the part where Harry’s in the Slytherin common room and the Polyjuice Potion wears off. How do you get past the Slytherins, and are there any secrets on that level?

Games Guru: Once the Polyjuice Potion wears off, it’s STEALTH TIME. Hide behind pillars and move along walls. Move slowly and make sure the path is clear. That’s all you can do. If you get spotted, those nasty Slytherins will call for Snape, and you know what happens next. Believe me, you can make it out. Just take things slow.

122 Comments on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

1. Izzy Cheshire // July 26, 2007 at 12:26 pm // Reply

T.j.—-

i do’nt think u can litterally RECIEVE the cloak… it sometimes just sort of appears when u really need it. like this one time near the begining u have to sneak through the undergounds past Filtch. then it is available to u. but other than that, i’m not all too sure…..

2. Does anyone know how to get the invisible cloak on the part when you beat Peaves

and get the invisible cloak

3. Izzy Cheshire // July 15, 2007 at 8:00 pm // Reply

this IS for the GBA version of the game, isn’t it? yes? good… i beat that game easy. it was fun! just chekin to see if anyone could tell me of any special places i might have over-looked anything? heheh… plz?? :D

4. Do you know how to beat incindeo, after you’re in the final room, with the buttons revealed from the fire, Mr. Games and Guru?

5. i know that this has nothingn to do with the chamber of secretes (i know i spelled it wrong) but does any one know the code to the prisoner of azkaban? my freind lost my codes

6. its silly and the game has weird graphics

7. Lemony110 // July 4, 2007 at 9:46 pm // Reply

To Slytherin haters: while in polyjuice potion walk infront of guards (out of the slytherin chamber) and they lose house points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ???????POMK // July 2, 2007 at 3:03 pm // Reply

That game is easy!!!

9. Harry poter fan // July 1, 2007 at 7:49 am // Reply

I love you so much

I saw all the parts

All of them were very good

I wish that the next parts will be better and better

thanks

10. harryfan13 // June 28, 2007 at 1:42 pm // Reply

I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 11