Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I’m up to the part where Harry’s in the Slytherin common room and the Polyjuice Potion wears off. How do you get past the Slytherins, and are there any secrets on that level?

Games Guru: Once the Polyjuice Potion wears off, it’s STEALTH TIME. Hide behind pillars and move along walls. Move slowly and make sure the path is clear. That’s all you can do. If you get spotted, those nasty Slytherins will call for Snape, and you know what happens next. Believe me, you can make it out. Just take things slow.

32 Comments on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

1. I have this on my Game Boy Advance and even though it is hard it rocks!

2. supermariofan // February 1, 2011 at 8:46 am // Reply

I love the game

3. I got this on my Game Boy Advance and it rocks!

4. HarryPotterII // September 27, 2010 at 6:09 pm // Reply

What’s The key code

5. i need code number

6. steamytrain4444 // September 20, 2010 at 4:06 pm // Reply

why can’t harry potter just break the slytherin hourglass from letting slytherin house win the house cup?

7. The password should be pureblood

8. what is the password

9. What do you get when you collect 100 tomato beans for GBA? I beat the game, but I didn’t find all the beans. My highest was 72.(Whistles)

10. I have it 4 gcube and i cant find the book hermonine wants inthe restricted section. where is the restricted sectoin!?

11. How do you get past the part in the game (gamecube) when you have to get this book of spells that Professor McGonagall asks you to get?I think I’m on the right track but I can’t tell!There are these mean ghosts that keep knocking me off these platforms.If anyone has tips please share them with me!!!!Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i like cheese 8 // March 15, 2010 at 6:46 pm // Reply

are there any cheats to get through the game faster

i like cheese 8

13. mariofanatic64 // December 25, 2009 at 10:53 pm // Reply

for ps2, xbox, gamecube.
    when you drink the polyjuice potion and turn into goyle, go to the library and get caught by prefects, you make Slytherin lose house points.

14. pigeonsofAVP // December 20, 2009 at 6:45 am // Reply

Tip for you: when you defeat the basilisk, DO NOT CLICK ENTER. It’ll go to the part where Tom Riddle fades away with some malevolent grin on his face (he doesn’t do that in reality). THEN YOUR HOUSE WILL GET HAUNTED. You’ll start seeing people walk behind doors and walls with you only catching a glimpse of them, and things will fall with no explanation. SO DO NOT CLICK ENTER AT THAT PART!!

15. i need the code on the box to install the game but i lost it … does any one have it? please i really want to play

16. how do you get past the incendio challenge

17. mama mia mario // September 13, 2009 at 7:31 pm // Reply

how do you beat the imps in the forbidden forest, i aim for them but no symbol appers. HELP PIKACHU 333!

18. LittleHelper // September 1, 2009 at 5:18 pm // Reply

Labrat, your game is scratched(The shiny bottom part is unreadable. Trust me I KNOW). Buy some scratch-remover(Get it at wherever video games are sold)

19. stumped on fire level // August 7, 2009 at 4:56 pm // Reply

help on fire level

20. The game keeps freezing as soon as I hit play on the menu. Can anyone help?

21. How do I get Harry Potter to go to bed in the Chamber of Secrets game?

22. how does 1 get past the snail bit?(for PC)

23. jellsey1414 // July 14, 2009 at 11:55 am // Reply

i lost my cd case, too! the cd is about a year old. maybe two or three… anyway, please tell me if you found your cd case or a code! anybody please help me!!

24. GwangCheol // June 3, 2009 at 11:06 pm // Reply

#1. How you past the guys in the restriction area of the library?
    #2. Can you reflect the spell when the guys caught you?
    #3. How do people survive this game?

• GwangCheol, I may have the solution for you if you have the GBA version of the game. First,to get the Moste Ponete Potions book, you must use curtains like when get past Filch and Snape. Second, you cannot reflect the spell when they catch you. And thirdly, you can survive if you avoid traps such as falling statues and poisonous creatures.

25. Charazard12 // May 27, 2009 at 4:18 pm // Reply