Blazing Angels

How do you fly through the canyon in top secret?

Games Guru: It’s kind of annoying, but fly through the canyon pressing up on the D-pad. Press down when there’s a really sharp turn. How do you see where to turn? Your eyes need to be on the ground and water, not the air.

Got some tips for the Wii?

Games Guru: Weapons do greater damage: Hold -, then press 2, 1, 1, 2

Open all missions and planes: Hold – and +, then press Left, Right, 1, 2, 2, 1

66 Comments on Blazing Angels

1. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 9:53 am // Reply

tip for topsecret: if you speed up in the straightaways and brake while turning, you will get there with about 13 seconds left. also, use the fw190a. if you come back to it later, use fw190d9. i got a really good time with it. :)

2. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 9:50 am // Reply

superdude, use spitfire mk V. it is the best plane for that mission. ps: after you save your wingmen you have to order them to attack possition. :)

3. This is a fun game but Blazing Angels 2 for 360 has way better graphics and is 19,000,000,000 times more fun and a ton easier to control with the Xbox controller. (P.S. They don’t make it for Wii or PS2 so if you have 360 or PS3 it is the best game to have. :)

4. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 9, 2010 at 6:41 am // Reply

spifire IX is awesome! good to use in paris.:>

5. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 9, 2010 at 6:38 am // Reply

Army man, wich one are you on? if you are on opening moves, use the zero if you unlocked it. if you didn’t, use the buffalo. if you are on #2, use the SBD. if you would like to go back to #2 after the new georgia battle, use the SB2C. it is better.

6. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 9, 2010 at 6:34 am // Reply

i am stuck on the 2nd level in the bombing mini cmpgn. i keep getting shot down by the panzers! please help! >:(
    p.s: the code @ the top of the page doesn’t work.:(

7. superdude // June 5, 2010 at 4:39 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on London 1940. I always get stuck after you save the wingmen. P.S. What plane should I use?

8. Gamer101 // May 6, 2010 at 6:17 pm // Reply

I hate Secret Mission. I mean seriously. Why can’t you fly over it instead?

9. 00Mushroom // March 4, 2010 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Help Me squdroncaptin21, you’re my only hope

10. 00Mushroom // March 3, 2010 at 5:07 pm // Reply

Skies of Dunkirk is where I’m stuck. I hate bombing Plus I always miss or barely hit any.

• superdude // June 5, 2010 at 4:41 pm // Reply

Don’t bomb the trucks, strafe them. Then pull up before he last two vehicles and drop your bombs: )

1 2 3 4