Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

How do you get over the big wooden fence in the Forbidden Forest level?

Games Guru: I can’t be sure where you are in the Forbidden Forest from this description. It may be that you aren’t supposed to go over the fence. If you are where I think you may be, you need to go over the water. If you see some broken pillars, fix them with “Repairo” then move them into the water to use as a stepping stone by using “Wingardeum Leviosa.”

146 Comments on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1. harry potter rules 87 // September 2, 2007 at 4:28 pm // Reply

This Game was a dissapointment to me any one agree?

2. there r no trywizard shields in task#2 magic lover101

3. magic lover101 // August 11, 2007 at 3:43 pm // Reply

were are some of the trywizerd shelds on task# 2 the lake?!!

4. Harry fan #1 // August 5, 2007 at 10:56 am // Reply

How do you get past the dragon task

5. ????????????????????????? // August 4, 2007 at 12:08 pm // Reply

how do u beat u know who

6. in the maz WHERE u have to free cedric how do you beat those fat beetles?

7. harry potter ere! // August 2, 2007 at 10:43 am // Reply

im stuk on da 1st tri wizard task!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Pokmonrocks // July 31, 2007 at 8:54 am // Reply

To beat the 2nd task you can neither try to do that or do something else. I still have to get 6 shilds!

9. magic lover101 // July 27, 2007 at 10:21 pm // Reply

To Optisrule how do I get past herboligy?

10. magic lover101 // July 27, 2007 at 10:07 pm // Reply

how do you get past herbology? please help please!

11. I answer all questions // July 19, 2007 at 7:06 pm // Reply

sfg plz plz tell me!!!!

12. hey i know a lot about pokemon what happen to harry in the 7th book

13. does someone know how to beat the 2 level of the forbidden forest

14. How do you beat the 2nd task on PS2?

15. does any one know the code for the 3ed one and the first the sorcere’s stone and the prisoner of azkaban? my freind lost all my codes and then my computer crashed

16. harrypotterfan28 // July 11, 2007 at 10:08 am // Reply

Where is the last triwizard sheild on the forbbidden forest, and how do you complete moody’s challenges?

17. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 7, 2007 at 6:52 pm // Reply

Hello, does anyone know what happens to harry in the 7th book?

Have a nice day!

18. Optisrule // July 7, 2007 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I’v beat the game 5 times.

19. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 3, 2007 at 1:39 pm // Reply

plzzz HELP me how do you get past the part with the HUGE BLAST ENDED SKEWERTS!!!!!

20. i don’t know how to get rid of the sound…i want to hear ..other..melodies but i just don’t know how to get rid of those annoying sounds~X( ~x( :-L :-W…….:(:(:(:(:(((:((:((

21. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 1, 2007 at 12:23 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU BEAT THE HUGE BLAST ENDED SKEWERTS???

22. no 1 harry potter fan // July 1, 2007 at 3:42 am // Reply

im stuck on the maze with those 2 big things and im trying to rescue cedrick digory and i dont no how plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me :( plzzzzzzzzzz :(

23. charizard7 // June 28, 2007 at 1:44 pm // Reply

moody’s challenges are reallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 27, 2007 at 11:21 am // Reply

eagleboy498 i only know of incendio not inflatus and when he turns yellow i try to cast the aqua spell and it wont let me i also have a ds

25. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 27, 2007 at 10:57 am // Reply

eagleboy498 how do you cast inflatus and at what point do you cast the aqua spell thanks

26. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

Flip Flop just keep on weaving he’ll never hit you

27. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:16 pm // Reply

you have to cast inflatus after you extinguish them with aqua eructo. O.K. I know about pokemon. If this doesn’t work type to me.

28. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 20, 2007 at 6:52 am // Reply

plzzzzzzzz would someone answer my question

29. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 18, 2007 at 7:22 am // Reply

How do you get past the part with the HUGE blast-ended skewerts.

30. i cannot get passed the dragon – i am not very good

31. HOW DO YOU WIN THE PART WHERE YOU BATTLE LORD VOLDEMORT I HAVE BEAT HIM LIKE 6 OR 7 TIMES ALREADY BUT I KEEP HAVING TO BATTLE HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

32. i like it

33. I can’t find all of the wizards shields so I cant go 2 the next level

34. I thought the game would be a lot longer and harder when I bought it but I guess it was okay. They should make the game like the 3rd one. It was better.

35. runescape_king // May 5, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

i thought the best game was the 2nd one they should make the other games like the chamber of secrets

36. I can’t get past the timing part and you defeat all these statues that come to life.

37. lolypop, when the salimander turns black use the stupify spell. Ron and Hermione will join in and you can let them do all the work. Then use wingardium leviosa and drop the salimander in a puddle.

38. qtpye try to hit him with beem cant beat this part too

39. For the kid nicknamed murugan, its really simple, really. All you need to do is play three player, and you can get the work finished fast.

40. i am stuck when you are harry and you have to use lumos to get rid of ghosts.you get launched by a big jack in the box when you are trying to get rid of a bogart.

41. i have trouble doing the moody’s challenges. could you help me out?

42. I have finished every level and I have collected everthing.

43. Dedropedro // April 6, 2007 at 9:15 am // Reply

This game is fun for all the Harry Potter fans but still a great game for everyone who has a system.

44. The game is too easy, especially Voldemort.

45. For the kid who needed help with the prefect’s bathroom, what you need to do is smash a cauldron into the wall, and a passageway will open. Here’s a cheat: If you are playing one-player, and you want to get some extra beans, smash cauldrons on Ron or Hermione’s head, and beans will fall out for you to take.

46. Istuck salamader part

47. cubscout #78 // April 4, 2007 at 4:48 pm // Reply

I need help with the prefect’s bathroom.

48. I’m on the last battle with voldermort but I can’t see to win, any ideas?

49. I can’t get the Victor Crumb card, how do I get it?

50. Goblet of Fire is a great game. I have completed all the levels but I am having trouble getting all of the cards and Triwizard shields.

1 2 3