Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

How do you get over the big wooden fence in the Forbidden Forest level?

Games Guru: I can’t be sure where you are in the Forbidden Forest from this description. It may be that you aren’t supposed to go over the fence. If you are where I think you may be, you need to go over the water. If you see some broken pillars, fix them with “Repairo” then move them into the water to use as a stepping stone by using “Wingardeum Leviosa.”

25 Comments on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

Flip Flop just keep on weaving he’ll never hit you

2. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:16 pm // Reply

you have to cast inflatus after you extinguish them with aqua eructo. O.K. I know about pokemon. If this doesn’t work type to me.

3. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 20, 2007 at 6:52 am // Reply

plzzzzzzzz would someone answer my question

4. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 18, 2007 at 7:22 am // Reply

How do you get past the part with the HUGE blast-ended skewerts.

5. i cannot get passed the dragon – i am not very good

6. HOW DO YOU WIN THE PART WHERE YOU BATTLE LORD VOLDEMORT I HAVE BEAT HIM LIKE 6 OR 7 TIMES ALREADY BUT I KEEP HAVING TO BATTLE HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

7. i like it

8. I can’t find all of the wizards shields so I cant go 2 the next level

9. I thought the game would be a lot longer and harder when I bought it but I guess it was okay. They should make the game like the 3rd one. It was better.

10. runescape_king // May 5, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

i thought the best game was the 2nd one they should make the other games like the chamber of secrets

11. I can’t get past the timing part and you defeat all these statues that come to life.

12. lolypop, when the salimander turns black use the stupify spell. Ron and Hermione will join in and you can let them do all the work. Then use wingardium leviosa and drop the salimander in a puddle.

13. qtpye try to hit him with beem cant beat this part too

14. For the kid nicknamed murugan, its really simple, really. All you need to do is play three player, and you can get the work finished fast.

15. i am stuck when you are harry and you have to use lumos to get rid of ghosts.you get launched by a big jack in the box when you are trying to get rid of a bogart.

16. i have trouble doing the moody’s challenges. could you help me out?

17. I have finished every level and I have collected everthing.

18. Dedropedro // April 6, 2007 at 9:15 am // Reply

This game is fun for all the Harry Potter fans but still a great game for everyone who has a system.

19. The game is too easy, especially Voldemort.

20. For the kid who needed help with the prefect’s bathroom, what you need to do is smash a cauldron into the wall, and a passageway will open. Here’s a cheat: If you are playing one-player, and you want to get some extra beans, smash cauldrons on Ron or Hermione’s head, and beans will fall out for you to take.

21. Istuck salamader part

22. cubscout #78 // April 4, 2007 at 4:48 pm // Reply

I need help with the prefect’s bathroom.

23. I’m on the last battle with voldermort but I can’t see to win, any ideas?

24. I can’t get the Victor Crumb card, how do I get it?

25. Goblet of Fire is a great game. I have completed all the levels but I am having trouble getting all of the cards and Triwizard shields.

1 2 3 6