Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

How do you get over the big wooden fence in the Forbidden Forest level?

Games Guru: I can’t be sure where you are in the Forbidden Forest from this description. It may be that you aren’t supposed to go over the fence. If you are where I think you may be, you need to go over the water. If you see some broken pillars, fix them with “Repairo” then move them into the water to use as a stepping stone by using “Wingardeum Leviosa.”

25 Comments on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1. harry potter rules 87 // September 2, 2007 at 4:28 pm // Reply

This Game was a dissapointment to me any one agree?

2. there r no trywizard shields in task#2 magic lover101

3. magic lover101 // August 11, 2007 at 3:43 pm // Reply

were are some of the trywizerd shelds on task# 2 the lake?!!

4. Harry fan #1 // August 5, 2007 at 10:56 am // Reply

How do you get past the dragon task

5. ????????????????????????? // August 4, 2007 at 12:08 pm // Reply

how do u beat u know who

6. in the maz WHERE u have to free cedric how do you beat those fat beetles?

7. harry potter ere! // August 2, 2007 at 10:43 am // Reply

im stuk on da 1st tri wizard task!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Pokmonrocks // July 31, 2007 at 8:54 am // Reply

To beat the 2nd task you can neither try to do that or do something else. I still have to get 6 shilds!

9. magic lover101 // July 27, 2007 at 10:21 pm // Reply

To Optisrule how do I get past herboligy?

10. magic lover101 // July 27, 2007 at 10:07 pm // Reply

how do you get past herbology? please help please!

11. I answer all questions // July 19, 2007 at 7:06 pm // Reply

sfg plz plz tell me!!!!

12. hey i know a lot about pokemon what happen to harry in the 7th book

13. does someone know how to beat the 2 level of the forbidden forest

14. How do you beat the 2nd task on PS2?

15. does any one know the code for the 3ed one and the first the sorcere’s stone and the prisoner of azkaban? my freind lost all my codes and then my computer crashed

16. harrypotterfan28 // July 11, 2007 at 10:08 am // Reply

Where is the last triwizard sheild on the forbbidden forest, and how do you complete moody’s challenges?

17. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 7, 2007 at 6:52 pm // Reply

Hello, does anyone know what happens to harry in the 7th book?

Have a nice day!

18. Optisrule // July 7, 2007 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I’v beat the game 5 times.

19. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 3, 2007 at 1:39 pm // Reply

plzzz HELP me how do you get past the part with the HUGE BLAST ENDED SKEWERTS!!!!!

20. i don’t know how to get rid of the sound…i want to hear ..other..melodies but i just don’t know how to get rid of those annoying sounds~X( ~x( :-L :-W…….:(:(:(:(:(((:((:((

21. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 1, 2007 at 12:23 pm // Reply

22. no 1 harry potter fan // July 1, 2007 at 3:42 am // Reply

im stuck on the maze with those 2 big things and im trying to rescue cedrick digory and i dont no how plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me😦 plzzzzzzzzzz😦

23. charizard7 // June 28, 2007 at 1:44 pm // Reply

moody’s challenges are reallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 27, 2007 at 11:21 am // Reply

eagleboy498 i only know of incendio not inflatus and when he turns yellow i try to cast the aqua spell and it wont let me i also have a ds

25. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 27, 2007 at 10:57 am // Reply

eagleboy498 how do you cast inflatus and at what point do you cast the aqua spell thanks