Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

How do you get over the big wooden fence in the Forbidden Forest level?

Games Guru: I can’t be sure where you are in the Forbidden Forest from this description. It may be that you aren’t supposed to go over the fence. If you are where I think you may be, you need to go over the water. If you see some broken pillars, fix them with “Repairo” then move them into the water to use as a stepping stone by using “Wingardeum Leviosa.”

10 Comments on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 1, 2007 at 12:23 pm // Reply

2. no 1 harry potter fan // July 1, 2007 at 3:42 am // Reply

im stuck on the maze with those 2 big things and im trying to rescue cedrick digory and i dont no how plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me :( plzzzzzzzzzz :(

3. charizard7 // June 28, 2007 at 1:44 pm // Reply

moody’s challenges are reallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 27, 2007 at 11:21 am // Reply

eagleboy498 i only know of incendio not inflatus and when he turns yellow i try to cast the aqua spell and it wont let me i also have a ds

5. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 27, 2007 at 10:57 am // Reply

eagleboy498 how do you cast inflatus and at what point do you cast the aqua spell thanks

6. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

Flip Flop just keep on weaving he’ll never hit you

7. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:16 pm // Reply

you have to cast inflatus after you extinguish them with aqua eructo. O.K. I know about pokemon. If this doesn’t work type to me.

8. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 20, 2007 at 6:52 am // Reply

plzzzzzzzz would someone answer my question

9. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 18, 2007 at 7:22 am // Reply

How do you get past the part with the HUGE blast-ended skewerts.

10. i cannot get passed the dragon – i am not very good