Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

How do you get over the big wooden fence in the Forbidden Forest level?

Games Guru: I can’t be sure where you are in the Forbidden Forest from this description. It may be that you aren’t supposed to go over the fence. If you are where I think you may be, you need to go over the water. If you see some broken pillars, fix them with “Repairo” then move them into the water to use as a stepping stone by using “Wingardeum Leviosa.”

25 Comments on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1. HP Winger Losa, jinx all the gargoyle statues to get the priori incantatum card.

2. sk8ter boy just press escape and select end level. I beat the whole game.

3. to genevakid when voldemort throws the statue at you run as far back as you can to the fence and then move the ball with expelliarmus and avada kedavra onto the statue. This will break the statue. Do it several times and you will destroy the statue and he will be defeated.

4. How do you get those redcaps -i cant coordinate nyself well enough to turn and spell them -if i get one its just accidental

5. does anyone have pc and if so what is the way to beat volemort?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

6. How do I beat Voldamort? I keep getting crushed by the statue before I can do anything.

7. pokemon genius // January 21, 2008 at 11:57 am // Reply

i beat this game but it is the hardest game i have ever played. the Prefects Bathroom is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard. it took me 6 months to beat the whoole game. and the Blast-Ended Skrewts are also VERY hard. and i mean hard. it took 3 weeks for me to get past the Blast-Ended Skrewts and 4 1/2 months to beat the Prefect Bathroom.

8. pokemon genius // January 11, 2008 at 11:05 pm // Reply

Eagle Scout Lucario, i read the Deathly Hallows in 1 and a half days! (but i only stopped to sleep and eat.)

9. Detention, and 1,000 points from Gryffindor, Potter!

10. HP Winger Losa // January 3, 2008 at 11:35 am // Reply

I have beaten the game but I want to know any cheats

11. I can`t get out of the prefects bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I like the game because it very interesting and it is very to have one

13. 100 points from Slytherin

14. 50 points from Griffindor

15. read the deathly hallows

16. It is kind of a ripoff

17. Lucario_owner_684486 // November 4, 2007 at 11:40 am // Reply

18. what are you talking about the hp for gamecube or ps2 because i really need help……………………….

19. Eagle Scout Lucario // October 10, 2007 at 11:13 pm // Reply

Has any one read The Deathly Hallows? It may look long, but, really,

once you start reading, you have to read…

TO THE END!!

(I am sad J.K. Rowling will not be writing any more H.P. books.)

20. Lucario_owner_684486 // October 10, 2007 at 7:08 pm // Reply

Becky,you need to press B Button. for some reason blasting the heck out of it doesn’t work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. please i no i sound stupid lol but in the first bit of the game how do you get the rock to move when u use windagrm levoisia i cant see which buttons it is to make it move thanks

22. How do you connect the bridge on the outside of the greenhouse

23. is this game (and every other harrypotter game) good?

24. u no who will die!!!!!! (soon)

25. My game came with no install code. They want $10 to send me a new one. Can anyone help????/Plz