Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

How do I get past the whomping willow on the Game Boy edition?

Games Guru: Here’s how: Hermoine has to cast the spell of perticus totalas. Then Harry has to cast diffindo. It takes a few tries to get it right.

How do you get past the level where Neville is trapped by the ghoul?

Games Guru: Have you tried backing the ghoul up into the trap using the Lumos spell?

Where do you find all the collectors cards? They require you to get 80 total; however, the most I can get is about 70. I need help!

Games Guru: Unfortunately, I have neither the map nor the virtual space to cover the locations of all of the cards. If you explore every level carefully and open every box, you will find cards. The game is set up to make card finding a reasonably easy experience. I promise.

136 Comments on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

1. how do u get the expecto patronus spell

2. The code for the POA is 2Z9R XS79 HLWN 7R9M

3. Harry Potter is so hard and so cool.the hippogriff flying is the best.I have it for software.EXPECTO PATRONUS

4. i need a code to be voldemort

5. how do you light the balls into the eye? the ghouls attack me ,do i have to a defeat the ghoulsto light. how do i have to defeat the ghouls

6. I NEED CODE FOR HP CHAMBERS OF SECRETS

7. i want the harry potter 3 installation code please?

8. well nerdkid2007 i know how to defeat the giant oven. wait unti the oven opens its mouth,then use hermoine for the freezing spell and use it directly into its mouth a few times,and one of its torches falls down and use the freezing spell to it.when its torches are all gone,then usethe freezing spell when its mouth is open then it will die.

9. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 10:17 am // Reply

if u want ron 2 have extra endurance get all the dragon cards

10. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 9:17 am // Reply

if u want ron 2 have extra endurance get all the dragon cards

11. the code for the first one is 0901 7014788 4117807 0206

hope you enjoy

12. the code for the first one is 0901 7014788 4117807 0206

hope you enjoy

13. nerdkid2007 // August 1, 2007 at 4:15 pm // Reply

How do you defeat the giant oven?

14. i need the code for this one and the first one may someone plz give this to me

15. i lost the code to the games please help

16. Jake the Snake // July 18, 2007 at 4:19 pm // Reply

Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban is the best Harry Potter yet! When I read it I don’t want to stop!

17. GRETA---Help!!! // July 18, 2007 at 12:04 pm // Reply

I WANT THE INStallATION CODE OF THE HARRY POTTER 3.PLEASE! !!!!!!!Would be great if you can help me.PLZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

18. i need attention // July 16, 2007 at 9:58 pm // Reply

can any1 tell me the installation code plz i lost it plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz i really need it

19. j blucoat what is the code to load it my freind lost all my harry potter codes and my comp chrashed so i need to code for pc

20. i am darkmage

21. pl zsome one i need thhe code to load it

22. plz i need the code any one out there who knows it

23. what is the code to load harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban some one plz i gave all my harry potter codes to freind and my computer deleted every thing so now i cant load it and i only played it once

24. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need the installation code sum1!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. pokeydude96 // July 7, 2007 at 10:23 pm // Reply

WOW. I was amazed. No offence to all you Prizoner of Azkaban game lovers, but, DUDE! that game was pretty lame! i beat it in about 2 weeks of playing. and i only played it for 15 minutes a day! Man, i must be good at that video game(or it must be REALLY easy, which it is). Here’s some advice: don’t get the harry potter games, it’s a waste of money. There too easy, fun, but too easy.

PS: if you want a fun easy game though there a good, fun collection of games.

26. how do you get the harry potter wizard card if you know where it is please tell me

27. beating the wolf lupin i hard icant even beat him if you know how to tell me please

28. Anonymous // July 1, 2007 at 4:23 pm // Reply

i beated the game 3 times and i got all the collector’s cards:)

29. billybobjoe // June 25, 2007 at 2:18 pm // Reply

whats the code so you can install the game on pc i let my friend borrow the game and case but he lost it

30. How to beat the fire guy in defence class. I can’t kill him because he alwas comjesw back.

31. la lalalalalalla ive read every book and beat the game a ton if u have a challege for me plz tell me i am really really super duper bored.

32. Dedropedro // May 22, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

2nd question here I come. Okay, I’ve got all the collector card’s for GBA. Just explore Hogwarts once you get there and do different people for the choice ones.

33. doodle bob // May 13, 2007 at 9:41 am // Reply

I beat it in 1 week!

34. Member of Pack 303 // May 12, 2007 at 6:21 pm // Reply

ggggggggggggggguuuuuuuuujikk, you`re lying. Where do you save Ron?(I know.)

35. henrie3254 // May 12, 2007 at 11:06 am // Reply

how do you get past nevile and the ghoul?

36. pokemaniac // April 26, 2007 at 3:13 pm // Reply

JR.,

Fight them with lumos until you can see them. then, hit them with flipendo until they disappear or go back. then do it again. my pleasure. call me anytime!

37. whta about the level where u r Ron & the things with the little lamps how do u get past that?

38. to get past the ghouls you have to blind them with lumos then when they are hypnotized you hit them using flipendo

39. How do u get past the ghoul level?

40. ben the master // April 21, 2007 at 6:00 am // Reply

ggggggg yes it is u have to get past the womping willo to fnd siroes black know cus iv compleated the game 60 or 70 times

41. jewish scout // April 13, 2007 at 5:27 pm // Reply

to get past the womping willow which is in harry potter and the chamber of secrets you should take your time and run every time the willow lifts its roots keep doing this until you find a flipendo sign on the wall. shoot that and you’ll know the rest.

42. for gamefire 10: the last card requires all of the previous ones. Every section of the game has a different color. Parts of the game can only be played once; look for every secret. EVERY ONE. the red cards ar in the carpe retr. challenge; look backward from the huge room with the moving floor thingys. Also, win all the mini-challenges. they will definately help. Glad to be of assistance. I check here often, so ask for J bluecoat and I will answer.

43. dont laugh at me // April 8, 2007 at 2:07 pm // Reply

i think this game is a little lame. i beat it though. it should have been 2-player or something

thats all i have to say

44. Dedropedro // April 6, 2007 at 9:28 am // Reply

This is what I suggest doing onthe GBA :After the game has been beaten once, go and each time you get to Hogwarts go around the castle grounds opening every chest you can find. Then the next year go to the collector cards award center if you have one of every card,open the treasure chests in here. Then go to Fred and George’s shop and sell them every thing you have. Save your sickles and rack them up till you need them.

45. how do you get past the big flaming furnace thingie are there any cheats to help.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. how do you get past the big flaming furnace thingie.

47. game fire 10 // April 1, 2007 at 3:19 pm // Reply

how do you get the last famous wizard card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. ggggggggggggggguuuuuuuuujikk // April 1, 2007 at 12:02 pm // Reply

The womping willow is not in the prisoner of askaban

49. jc vjhcvfuhdvs // March 31, 2007 at 3:45 pm // Reply

How do you get past the woping willow easily?

50. 2 kwik kevin // March 12, 2007 at 5:23 pm // Reply

2 get cards just look hard and buy the passwords from fred aand gorge. (only for pc)(;

1 2 3