Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

How do I get past the whomping willow on the Game Boy edition?

Games Guru: Here’s how: Hermoine has to cast the spell of perticus totalas. Then Harry has to cast diffindo. It takes a few tries to get it right.

How do you get past the level where Neville is trapped by the ghoul?

Games Guru: Have you tried backing the ghoul up into the trap using the Lumos spell?

Where do you find all the collectors cards? They require you to get 80 total; however, the most I can get is about 70. I need help!

Games Guru: Unfortunately, I have neither the map nor the virtual space to cover the locations of all of the cards. If you explore every level carefully and open every box, you will find cards. The game is set up to make card finding a reasonably easy experience. I promise.

136 Comments on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

1. profeser snape // June 21, 2009 at 6:51 pm // Reply

can any one tell me how to find peter petegrew,and who the heck he is,

2. I do not watch your show but why dont you have fun with the magic

3. could you tell me the installation code of harrry potter and the prisoner of askaban?

4. how do i get all eighty cards on the pc version?

5. itz easy but do u have any cheatz ( no codez i dont have a gameshark)

6. how do you get past the hinkypunks on the rescue nevelle from the ghoul level???

• Helpin' Hand // December 27, 2010 at 5:17 am // Reply

Yo. Do ya need help with beating those Hinkypunks? Just keep on casting Lumos Duo onto it until it weakens. Then knocksmash it with Flipendo and it’ll disappear.
      But watch your stamina. There are two rounds.

7. I need help on how to beat the ecspecto patronum level

8. i luv it

9. are there any codes for gamecube

10. How do u get past the trol in the shreiking shak!?!?!? I’ve been trying forever!

11. i dont now the code

12. PLZ WHAT’S IS DE HARRY POTTER CHAMBER OF SECRETS CODE???????

13. UCANTSEEME22 // December 4, 2008 at 7:05 pm // Reply

U NEED A CODE FOR HARRYPOTTER AND THE QUITTIGE WORLD CUP EH! ITS 9PDM-9K64-34NF-2M5Z-K72E enjoy

14. SlytherinGoddess // December 2, 2008 at 8:00 pm // Reply

Dude all the pc codes are diffrent for every game.

15. what is the code for harry potter and chamber of secrets.

16. how do you get past path 3 shreiking shak

17. how do you beat the anti-dumentor levl?

18. i need instaltion code for the qudditch World cup

19. how do u defeat the hinkypunks?

20. the password of installing harry potter and the prisinor of azkaban is: 8at3-y4m2-tt9h-d4ys-rwnf hope i helpd you!

21. do you have it for freedom force

22. FlaminRage // July 21, 2008 at 1:42 am // Reply

it’s for azkaban

23. FlaminRage // July 21, 2008 at 1:40 am // Reply

the code is T52J-8PU2-XP56-CYV3-DDEV

24. hey can anyone tell me what’s the installation code 4 sonic x adventure 2? i eally need it. thxx

25. freaking genus // July 12, 2008 at 6:58 am // Reply

fn6e-lnhy-dz7t-rc2a-p3p5 thats harry potter and the prisinor or azkaband

xoxo enjoy

26. Can anybody tell my the installation code for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban??? Plz!!!!!!!!!!

27. Could someone please tell me the installation code for Harry Potter 3 on PC please.

If so then Thank you.

28. I really don’t know the code to install HP and the prisoners of Azkaban can someone please tell me thanks!!!!!!!!!!

29. can I please have the code to install the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban game.I lost mine.Thank you.

30. best hp game

31. gamer jatt // May 3, 2008 at 11:31 am // Reply

can i have the installation code for harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban for my pc?

32. harry potter 349 // April 6, 2008 at 8:50 am // Reply

hey guys have you ever tried useing evada cadavera its the killing spell

33. plz cud i have the instalation code 4 my pc for the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

34. Weaslyboy, that code is wrong. There are five spaces for the codes, not four.

35. The PC version is really fun but I think it needs more levels because it’s a little too easy.

36. I seem to be trapped in the Hargid’s Garden Maze trying to get the 5th escaped Monsterus book of Monsters. Does anyone know how to get out of the Maze? Nothing seems to work

37. whats the installion code for the second one :( ???

38. could i please have the code to install the pc game harry potter and the goblet of fire as i have lost it thanks.

39. I have the second harry potter game can you give me the instalation code plz (Chamber of Secrets)

40. is this the pc vertion or the gba vertion because i want help unlocking the sercret mini game

41. Do any of you have the Gameboy version?!

42. It is a good game,but it gets old after a while unfortunately

43. HPgame expert!!!!! 8552 // December 27, 2007 at 5:11 pm // Reply

Draco what u do is the you use the 1 spell the lights up AIM it at a hinkypuff then when it looks like its real it will make a whining type sound then use Flidendo after the first set of them there will be more

44. Hey, I have the PC game of POA (lame, I know) but does anyone have the installation code(s) for the PC version?

45. To get past the oven fire guy when he shoots his fire arms off use the glacius spell on the arms until he has no arms and then go after the guy himself. After his arms are gone it’s pretty easy.

46. Does anybody know how to beat the little fog creatures ( called “hinkypuck” in the folio bruti)

47. Eagle Scout Lucario // October 10, 2007 at 11:06 pm // Reply

This game has unfortunatily become too easy.

Try to be humble, I may, but I have defeated it 14 times, and my

Harry is level 100.

(Harry, I think you can cream Voldemort next year.)

48. kris 101 you cannot be voldemort

49. the code for the prisoner of azkaban is 3HC4 NBBQ KEJ7 3NS5 YG4K

50. could you tell me the installation code for harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

1 2 3