Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

How do I get past the whomping willow on the Game Boy edition?

Games Guru: Here’s how: Hermoine has to cast the spell of perticus totalas. Then Harry has to cast diffindo. It takes a few tries to get it right.

How do you get past the level where Neville is trapped by the ghoul?

Games Guru: Have you tried backing the ghoul up into the trap using the Lumos spell?

Where do you find all the collectors cards? They require you to get 80 total; however, the most I can get is about 70. I need help!

Games Guru: Unfortunately, I have neither the map nor the virtual space to cover the locations of all of the cards. If you explore every level carefully and open every box, you will find cards. The game is set up to make card finding a reasonably easy experience. I promise.

136 Comments on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

1. la lalalalalalla ive read every book and beat the game a ton if u have a challege for me plz tell me i am really really super duper bored.

2. Dedropedro // May 22, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

2nd question here I come. Okay, I’ve got all the collector card’s for GBA. Just explore Hogwarts once you get there and do different people for the choice ones.

3. doodle bob // May 13, 2007 at 9:41 am // Reply

I beat it in 1 week!

4. Member of Pack 303 // May 12, 2007 at 6:21 pm // Reply

ggggggggggggggguuuuuuuuujikk, you`re lying. Where do you save Ron?(I know.)

5. henrie3254 // May 12, 2007 at 11:06 am // Reply

how do you get past nevile and the ghoul?

6. pokemaniac // April 26, 2007 at 3:13 pm // Reply

JR.,

Fight them with lumos until you can see them. then, hit them with flipendo until they disappear or go back. then do it again. my pleasure. call me anytime!

7. whta about the level where u r Ron & the things with the little lamps how do u get past that?

8. to get past the ghouls you have to blind them with lumos then when they are hypnotized you hit them using flipendo

9. How do u get past the ghoul level?

10. ben the master // April 21, 2007 at 6:00 am // Reply

ggggggg yes it is u have to get past the womping willo to fnd siroes black know cus iv compleated the game 60 or 70 times

1 2 3 4 14