Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

How do I get past the whomping willow on the Game Boy edition?

Games Guru: Here’s how: Hermoine has to cast the spell of perticus totalas. Then Harry has to cast diffindo. It takes a few tries to get it right.

How do you get past the level where Neville is trapped by the ghoul?

Games Guru: Have you tried backing the ghoul up into the trap using the Lumos spell?

Where do you find all the collectors cards? They require you to get 80 total; however, the most I can get is about 70. I need help!

Games Guru: Unfortunately, I have neither the map nor the virtual space to cover the locations of all of the cards. If you explore every level carefully and open every box, you will find cards. The game is set up to make card finding a reasonably easy experience. I promise.

25 Comments on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

1. how do u get the expecto patronus spell

2. The code for the POA is 2Z9R XS79 HLWN 7R9M

3. Harry Potter is so hard and so cool.the hippogriff flying is the best.I have it for software.EXPECTO PATRONUS

4. i need a code to be voldemort

5. how do you light the balls into the eye? the ghouls attack me ,do i have to a defeat the ghoulsto light. how do i have to defeat the ghouls

7. i want the harry potter 3 installation code please?

8. well nerdkid2007 i know how to defeat the giant oven. wait unti the oven opens its mouth,then use hermoine for the freezing spell and use it directly into its mouth a few times,and one of its torches falls down and use the freezing spell to it.when its torches are all gone,then usethe freezing spell when its mouth is open then it will die.

9. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 10:17 am // Reply

if u want ron 2 have extra endurance get all the dragon cards

10. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 9:17 am // Reply

if u want ron 2 have extra endurance get all the dragon cards

11. the code for the first one is 0901 7014788 4117807 0206

hope you enjoy

12. the code for the first one is 0901 7014788 4117807 0206

hope you enjoy

13. nerdkid2007 // August 1, 2007 at 4:15 pm // Reply

How do you defeat the giant oven?

14. i need the code for this one and the first one may someone plz give this to me

15. i lost the code to the games please help

16. Jake the Snake // July 18, 2007 at 4:19 pm // Reply

Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban is the best Harry Potter yet! When I read it I don’t want to stop!

17. GRETA---Help!!! // July 18, 2007 at 12:04 pm // Reply

I WANT THE INStallATION CODE OF THE HARRY POTTER 3.PLEASE! !!!!!!!Would be great if you can help me.PLZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

18. i need attention // July 16, 2007 at 9:58 pm // Reply

can any1 tell me the installation code plz i lost it plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz i really need it

19. j blucoat what is the code to load it my freind lost all my harry potter codes and my comp chrashed so i need to code for pc

20. i am darkmage

21. pl zsome one i need thhe code to load it

22. plz i need the code any one out there who knows it

23. what is the code to load harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban some one plz i gave all my harry potter codes to freind and my computer deleted every thing so now i cant load it and i only played it once

24. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need the installation code sum1!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. pokeydude96 // July 7, 2007 at 10:23 pm // Reply

WOW. I was amazed. No offence to all you Prizoner of Azkaban game lovers, but, DUDE! that game was pretty lame! i beat it in about 2 weeks of playing. and i only played it for 15 minutes a day! Man, i must be good at that video game(or it must be REALLY easy, which it is). Here’s some advice: don’t get the harry potter games, it’s a waste of money. There too easy, fun, but too easy.

PS: if you want a fun easy game though there a good, fun collection of games.