Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

How do I get past the whomping willow on the Game Boy edition?

Games Guru: Here’s how: Hermoine has to cast the spell of perticus totalas. Then Harry has to cast diffindo. It takes a few tries to get it right.

How do you get past the level where Neville is trapped by the ghoul?

Games Guru: Have you tried backing the ghoul up into the trap using the Lumos spell?

Where do you find all the collectors cards? They require you to get 80 total; however, the most I can get is about 70. I need help!

Games Guru: Unfortunately, I have neither the map nor the virtual space to cover the locations of all of the cards. If you explore every level carefully and open every box, you will find cards. The game is set up to make card finding a reasonably easy experience. I promise.

26 Comments on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

1. profeser snape // June 21, 2009 at 6:51 pm // Reply

can any one tell me how to find peter petegrew,and who the heck he is,

2. I do not watch your show but why dont you have fun with the magic

3. could you tell me the installation code of harrry potter and the prisoner of askaban?

4. how do i get all eighty cards on the pc version?

5. itz easy but do u have any cheatz ( no codez i dont have a gameshark)

6. how do you get past the hinkypunks on the rescue nevelle from the ghoul level???

• Helpin' Hand // December 27, 2010 at 5:17 am // Reply

Yo. Do ya need help with beating those Hinkypunks? Just keep on casting Lumos Duo onto it until it weakens. Then knocksmash it with Flipendo and it’ll disappear.
      But watch your stamina. There are two rounds.

7. I need help on how to beat the ecspecto patronum level

8. i luv it

9. are there any codes for gamecube

10. How do u get past the trol in the shreiking shak!?!?!? I’ve been trying forever!

11. i dont now the code

12. PLZ WHAT’S IS DE HARRY POTTER CHAMBER OF SECRETS CODE???????

13. UCANTSEEME22 // December 4, 2008 at 7:05 pm // Reply

U NEED A CODE FOR HARRYPOTTER AND THE QUITTIGE WORLD CUP EH! ITS 9PDM-9K64-34NF-2M5Z-K72E enjoy

14. SlytherinGoddess // December 2, 2008 at 8:00 pm // Reply

Dude all the pc codes are diffrent for every game.

15. what is the code for harry potter and chamber of secrets.

16. how do you get past path 3 shreiking shak

17. how do you beat the anti-dumentor levl?

18. i need instaltion code for the qudditch World cup

19. how do u defeat the hinkypunks?

20. the password of installing harry potter and the prisinor of azkaban is: 8at3-y4m2-tt9h-d4ys-rwnf hope i helpd you!

21. do you have it for freedom force

22. FlaminRage // July 21, 2008 at 1:42 am // Reply

it’s for azkaban

23. FlaminRage // July 21, 2008 at 1:40 am // Reply

the code is T52J-8PU2-XP56-CYV3-DDEV

24. hey can anyone tell me what’s the installation code 4 sonic x adventure 2? i eally need it. thxx

25. freaking genus // July 12, 2008 at 6:58 am // Reply