The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

How do you get to the snow saga in the snow temple?

Games Guru: I don’t know exactly what you mean by saga, but here’s a video walkthrough of the level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5motXOkTtcM

At the Forest Sanctuary, how does one get past the second block barrier in order to find the Lokomo Gage?

Games Guru: Go to the bomb flowers, pick one from the left side and head left to an orb switch. Stand near the orb and tap the touchscreen near Link to drop the bomb by the orb and run back to pick the other bomb flower. (Don’t loft the first bomb at the switch. Don’t put the first bomb down to strike the switch with your blade. If you do, you simply won’t have time to destroy the second brick wall). With the second bomb, go to the second brick wall and toss the bomb next to it.

Past the second wall is a puzzle with 8 totems and a trace puzzle in the center. Connect the two totems facing each other to open the door to the Forest Lokomo Gage.

Any tips for the 4th temple and Tower of Spirits?

Games Guru: Here’s one for the Tower of Spirits. To cross the lava, place Zelda into the hot stuff near the platform. With your stylus, tap Zelda once. Link will get on her shield. To move off, tap the ground two times.

181 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

1. Icyflame, take the kid to beedles hot air ballon. Hope this helps

2. dig

3. What happens when u get all stamps and force gems?
    and in links home town(the one in which u start the game) theres a boy who wants to be able to fly or something and ive taken him EVERYWHERE! but he doesnt get of the train! and where r u supposed to take zelda’s guardian whatever he is??? PLZ HELP!

4. pokemon409 // July 5, 2010 at 1:37 pm // Reply

i have the song of discovery, awakening, and healing. whaere are the other two songs?

• -the song of light is available a bit after you deliver the brigeman to linebecks place
      -the song of birds is available after you go to the ocean santuary a sequence of events happens leading you back to the near by village play the song of discovery infront of the palm tree with the extended sand lot

5. princess Zelda // June 28, 2010 at 10:55 pm // Reply

Yoda answer me !!! I need help in the ocean temple in floor 5 and 6•

6. LINK mastr // June 27, 2010 at 9:46 am // Reply

how to beat thu sand templ, need help plz

7. Dander P. Donderdink // June 25, 2010 at 7:51 pm // Reply

Tip for the Tower of Spirits: you CAN NOT cross lava on Zelda when she’s a wrecker phantom. Trut me, I tried several times.

8. how do you get to dark link

• There is a house in Castle Town with a blue roof. inside is a girl who will let you battle some monsters. Levels 1, 2,and 3 are available depending on how many temples you’ve cleared. Dark Link is at the bottom of level 3. However, in order to play level 3 you need to clear the Sand Temple.

• get through one ov the extras i still havent done it its really hard.

• if any one needs help feel free to ask me

9. Where do you battle dark link?

• FireStar596 // June 22, 2010 at 7:16 pm // Reply

You need to do the monster hunt thing on hard, after you cleared the sand temple

• IcyFlame // July 20, 2010 at 4:57 pm //

what monster hunt thing?

• nevermind i already found and beat the monster hunt game but all she gave me was a goron amber after level three i thought it would be something worth while!! if i was link i couldve strangled, stabbed, shot, and whipped her

10. I have beaten it and its easy so ask me any thing about it.

11. pokemon409 // June 11, 2010 at 3:01 pm // Reply

this game is awsome!!! dont ask me for help because i only beat the forest temple and i was borrowing the game. i just returned it to blockbuster

12. How do I get to the pirate hideout?????????

• After Fire Temple, bring the fish lady in Papuchia some Mega Ice to cool off the fish. Force Gem opens the Pirate Hideout tracks.

13. I beat the game like a month ago, so ask me anything

• lego123lego // June 1, 2010 at 7:41 pm // Reply

How do you beat the spirit tower when you have to get the Compass of Light?

• WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE 8 STACHOUS TO GET IN THE FIRE SANCUARY

• FireStar596 // June 22, 2010 at 7:18 pm //

u need to use the message then connect the statues to the story. you need to play the song of light near the correct spot

sry its vague

14. how do you get to the fire sanctuary?

• I was also stuck, till I found the answer to the Door of Friendship. Stand between the statues of the down right corner & play the Song of Light. A diamond will appear between and beam open the door.

• you find the birds,shoot them,take their keys and the door will automaticly open.(This is all in the fire realm)

15. personwhoneedshelp // May 22, 2010 at 3:15 pm // Reply

i need help on the forest sancuary!!!!!how do you get past it?????

16. EZ, I never did it but a Google thing showed me:
    1. Dodge his beams (or whatever he shoots)
    2. When he throws down his hand (from the pillars) have Zelda pull him down and slash
    3. Hide behind Zelda when he charges- she grabs him and you go butcher him
    After a few rounds, he will leave with Cole.

17. I can’t kill, Byrne /Staven

18. man of doom // April 27, 2010 at 8:23 am // Reply

i have beat malludus 2 times

19. How do you beat Phytops?

• the essence of the triforce // April 13, 2010 at 2:27 pm // Reply

all you have to do is whip the spines on his arms into his face and uncover his eye. then whip some more to stun him and whack him with your sword.

• To find his eye, shoot towards the sacs on his head closest to the ground and facing you the closest.(There’s 2 sacs,not one.)

20. Gamemaster // April 8, 2010 at 5:40 pm // Reply

That’s right. The gamemaster is now awnsering questions about Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks! See ya around!

21. the essence of the triforce // April 6, 2010 at 8:27 pm // Reply

yay! sword beams! they sound funny!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!:P

22. where do you find the last stamp.

23. I can’t find the regle ring even though I fallow the instuctions and use the song of discovery. HELP

• its the square in the upper left corner(this should be easy with the song of light)

• Im stuck in exactly the smae place, Ive lit the lights and walked my steps, played the son of discovery millions of times but nothing happens, please can someone help me too? Thanks

• Gamemaster // April 12, 2010 at 6:35 pm // Reply

First of all, make sure that you go to the all the way to the top left corner. Then play the song of discovery.

• do you do the some steps north and west?

24. i cant find the brige wercer in the forest realm. HELP ME!

• To LINK,
      The bridge worker lives in the SNOW REALM, in those tracks between Ferrus’ home and the Tower

25. how do you get past those blue creeps that get phantoms?

• Those “blue creeps” are Phantom Eyes. Actually, on the floor where the Phantom is guarding Tear 3, use the Eyes to lure it away from the opening.

26. the essence of the triforce // March 22, 2010 at 6:19 pm // Reply

i got the hurricane spin! i’m also trying to get all the bunnies for… i think sword beams.

27. I beat malladus once and cant beat him again!

28. how do i get past the 16th floor in the spirit tower to get the sand map?????!

29. cementhead // March 4, 2010 at 7:28 pm // Reply

(non sequiter)Does anybody like Toad besides me?

30. cementhead // March 4, 2010 at 7:25 pm // Reply

i m stuk on the ocean temple getting the boss key. PLZ HELP!!!!!!

• you have to go back to the fifth floor, find the stairs to the whirly-thing, and use it to get to the moving platform. hit the switch to make a bridge, fight the phantom hands and throw the key at the stairs. (by the way, the boss is really easy – just throw thorns @ him)

• You know where you grab the swords out of the fishes mouthes? At one of the floors it says”Remember the placment of the blades.” PS the answer is 3and5. On the floor above, you have to match that on both sides (there are two groups of 5 fish.) The wall thats blocking the REALLY tall stair case will be gone.

31. Do you have to fight Dark Link and what’s at the sand sancuturary?

• Supermario // April 28, 2010 at 7:39 pm // Reply

You don’t have to fight Dark Link, Though you can choose to. The Sand Sanctuary has a stamp station, a Lokomo (of course) who you get to through a hidden staircase.

32. i beat him!

33. I can’t get two the sand temple and idon’t know where the sancutary is or how to get to is

• cementhead // March 4, 2010 at 7:27 pm // Reply

Link, ur lucky. I cant beat the 3rd temple!

• I;m stuck too!!!@ the fish with the swords in their mouths!Does anyone know the order and can they tell me before 8 o’clock tommorow?!?T hanks if you can!!!!!!!!

• FireStar596 // June 22, 2010 at 7:59 pm // Reply

at the sanctuary, you need to go to a dead end. there is a riddle
      in short, take the train, then locate where the 3 giant statues meet. returnt o the sanctuary. note that the land is exactly like the rail layout! bomb the aproximate location, and you will find the lokomo.

34. trifore master // February 19, 2010 at 4:37 pm // Reply

I have beat mallduls and he is easy

• zelda finatic // February 24, 2010 at 9:51 pm // Reply

I GOT ALL THE STAMPS!!! GREATSPIN!!!!!:D awsome game and easy boss battles also defeated dark link in spirit tracks(not hard at all!!)

35. marioandlinkmaster // February 16, 2010 at 12:27 pm // Reply

I can’t get past the guards when you need to get zelda to your train.
    I am stuck on the part when you have to throw rock at the guard.
    Please help.

• Dear marioandlinkmaster,

A friends of mine told me how to do it. draw a path for Zelda FIRST then throw the rock.
      -LINKRULEZS

• The first couple guards you can get past by talking ro them. While you’re talking, move Zelda across them. the nextone, through rocks to distact him.

36. How do you get the sand area

37. LegendofZeldaMastr // February 14, 2010 at 3:40 pm // Reply

In the sand temple, when it says, “the key is between one and three…” where is the key?

38. i’m on the 16th floor of the tower of the spirits

39. How do you get the last rail map like what is the crest

40. how do you get past the sand sancuary

• the essence of the triforce // February 9, 2010 at 2:40 pm // Reply

in the middle of it, there are pathways. if you drop a bomb on the right side of the west-most square, IT appears.

• cementhead // March 16, 2010 at 3:05 pm // Reply

I wanna no too, cuz i’m stuk with the statue thingie

• i wish i could go to the beggining when u enter the dark realm be cuz it was more fun blowing up those train things than killing malladus but every time i go into it (after destroying all the trains) it takes me straight to the beggining of the final battle

41. i beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. I’m probably going to get it pretty soon

43. Neri Leaf Ciela98 // February 4, 2010 at 10:43 pm // Reply

has anyone beat malladus yet?!!??! crazy hard and yeah, triforce dude, i agree, malladus is hard, heck of a game though wouldnt you think?

44. Triforce Dude // February 4, 2010 at 10:38 pm // Reply

anyone beat Malladus yet?????

45. .............. // February 3, 2010 at 8:13 pm // Reply

please help me!
    im stuck on the last part of the tower where you need to find your way through the dark room. i got the first key and unlocked the middle passage in the three key locks room. in the middle 1 i lit all the torches. HELP! :-(

46. I can’t get past the second part of Tower of Spirits. Please Help!

47. I think The Ocarina of time is the best. It was in the Guinness book of world records that it was and still is the Nation’s first favorite!And i own the game!

• yea ocarina of time is the best. where did you get it

• my dad still has it ive beat it i love zelda games zelda unieverse has tons of suff on zelda incuding walkthrouhs and extras ive played and beat the 3 one called the legend of zelda link to the past on gameboy avanced and lot more theres one coming out next year for wii called skyward sword.

• dear Leonardo227,

WHAT THE HECK IS THE OCARINA OF TIME?!?!?!? ( but i herd it’s a old game )

• Leonardo227 // March 6, 2010 at 7:35 pm //

To Linkfreak and Linkrulezs,

The Ocarina of Time is a REALLY AWESOME!!!Link is a kid whose mother and father died in battle.Link lives with the korkerians and he is the only one who doesn’t have a fairy.I’ll continue later.

• YOU”VE NEVER HEARD OF OCIRINIA OF TIME!?!?!?!?!IT is so much fun, though its for gamecube, i KNOW THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE A WII I don’t Know why it was all capirals

• U have to try ocarina of time!!!! it was one of the most awesomest games ever! its a zelda game from nintendo64 and i have for gamecube and it includes the master quest.

• ocarina of time is definately the #1 best and most awsome game ever great story

• no it isn’t!!! Spirit Tracks is by FAR the very,very,very,very best

• u probably havent played ocarina of time or u just hated the game because u cant finish it, trust me its happened to me
        ocarina of time has stayed the best for years and its a LOT more better than any zelda game that has existed

• I cant wait until ocarina of time 3d comes out for 3ds!!

• I can’t wait for the legend of zelda skyword sword with wii mo…. plus so u can swing your sword the way u want it to

48. This game is so much fun. Though it’s still easy.

49. Its a great game. Even better than Phantom hourglass. Out of all the toon link Zelda gamed I Think this one is the best. :) ;)

• Thats because its the newest version,

• not necesarily
        not everything new isbetter than the old games take for example ocarina of time, its still one of the best zelda games ever and its from nintendo64

50. get over 4000 on the pirates hideout to get a heart container