Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

Sloth Village 05 – I am trying to get to the top of inside the volcano and am stuck. I blocked the two steam holes with pebbles and the large trunk rose twice. Behind it is the hole where I get into and fall out overhead onto the trunk. NOW WHAT? I have been going in circles, trying to jump onto the ledge to the right but I cannot reach and I tried crimbing walls nearby, and still nothing. Please help! What am I doing wrong?

Games Guru: You’re just four levels from being done with the game. Since I’m not clear as to exactly where you are in the level, try double jumping to the ledge on the right. It won’t work with a single jump. Also, you can try using the webbing nearby to jump up and onto the ledge.

In the Sloth Village, after I return the Bojo birds, get the guy those chilies and turn the Totums around, I can’t find the last nut.

Games Guru: If you go back to the spot where you found the second chili, you will find a character worried about birds that have strayed from their nests. Scare the birds back into their nests, and you will find what you’re looking for.

Near the end of the game, it tells you to find the three walnuts in the Dinosaur Room, the Water Cave and the Ice Block. I could not find them there.

Games Guru: I only know the location of one of those walnuts. In the Water Cave, you will see a large skeleton with a walnut in it. Drop into the water and swim into the skeleton from the back. Good luck with the other two.

27 Comments on Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

1. Peanutbutter TT // August 26, 2008 at 2:53 pm // Reply

Somebody Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completeley stumped on the big spider thing and see a glowing thing and figure you have to hit it. Am I right or wrong? Please tell me how to beat it! Thanks!!

2. do you know any cheat codes for this game

3. person_person:) // July 11, 2008 at 4:36 pm // Reply

if your on the level glaicer3 its the last level:)

• Teh mighty Minecrafter // July 26, 2012 at 9:09 am // Reply

Yes, but for some reason, after that level, I go to Glacier 1, which is the real final level.

4. ice queen and child // June 7, 2008 at 1:42 pm // Reply

my son and i are trying to get t hrough the nut door after getting the nuts in the sloth village and setting the giant sloth on fire, but we cant find our way out!! help!!!!

ice queen

5. To -!,

You need to sniff out the last waulnut.

6. I can’t get the last walnut when you’re at that cave where there are stinkbugs.

7. daughter_of_darkness // May 11, 2008 at 6:46 pm // Reply

To : Anonymous

Is that the level with the spider??

8. daughter_of_darkness // May 11, 2008 at 6:43 pm // Reply

To : dee04

Wich level is it ?

I can help you maybe …

9. I lit the thing in sloth now where do I go from there, I keep running in circles

10. tried dubble jump off log didnt work and no netting to grap

11. daughter_of_darkness // March 16, 2008 at 7:08 am // Reply

Hi its me again if some of these people can talk dutch maybe i can help coz my english is bad and i am just a kid so xD

but i already finish the game hope you understand me xD

12. A random person // March 10, 2008 at 12:49 pm // Reply

It’s an O.K game but it gets kind of boring and when i bump scrats head he makes these funny noises

13. Hi Icenerd!

I just wanted to let you know that I made it to the ledge with your help. I also finished the game shortly after the jump. Thanks again!

14. Thanks Icenerd! Finally, someone finally responded. I will try that, hopefully I can

finally get past that part. I will let you know if I do. Thanks again!

15. Hello Halo,

Stand on the edge of the pillar opposite side of where you whant to jump to – run thwords the high plateau and when you reach the edge of the pillar hit the jump button when you reach the top of the arch hit the jump button for the second time. Good luck

16. I’m starting to think there is no game guru to answer any questions. My question still has not been answered since 1/16/08. Two other people have asked the same question since I have asked. How do you get to the ledge to the right, after the

pilar raises the 2nd time? Please answer! Very frustated!

• Old comment but for anyone searching – you have to jump from the trunk toward the ledge and wait til you are level or almost level with the ledge then hit double jump.

17. willzeldalink // February 25, 2008 at 11:04 am // Reply

I am stuck, I plut the two rocks on the vent holes in volcano to save the sloth but I cannot reach next ledge help

18. please help! we are stuck in sloth village 05, we have placed stones in the wholes to raise pillar, but we cannot make the jump. what do we do?

19. In sloth village 5, how do you get to the ledge from the tree stump. Need help.

21. daughter_of_darkness // December 4, 2007 at 3:20 pm // Reply

to charly: Do you mean the game???Its funny if scrat make sounds or when hes swimming and other

22. it’s funny

23. daughter_of_darkness // October 12, 2007 at 6:31 pm // Reply

Sombody need help😄

24. daughter_of_darkness // October 12, 2007 at 6:30 pm // Reply

for the tricks you need to use the up,down,left;right buttons from you rplaystation or pc or whtvr and for 7000 points you just need to play good i did it n 2/3 times if you just do it a few times you can go to the next lvl it seems realy difycult but it isnt you just need to try

25. yes i would like help on the slide level as well how do you get to

7000 & how do you do the tricks???