James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

I cannot beat level 9! People tell me that I have to see a CH-6 (rocket launcher) to get him, but I don’t know where to get it or if that’s really what I’m supposed to do! Please help me!!!!!!

Games Guru: The trick is to shoot the three red targets on the ceiling, not Bloch. Once the targets are destroyed, Bloch will die. You cannot get him by shooting him. And yes, using one of the guard’s rocket launchers is a good idea.

25 Comments on James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

1. to beat level six you have to go to the door that has the british flag on it and then you will go get demescu and go and defeat another girl. then you shoot the hellicopter down.

2. in the 6th level where u have to rescue the person i dont no wat to do cause the doors at the bottom of the stairs are locked and i dont no wat to do

3. It’s so hard to find out wat to do in Agent Under Fire the doors at the bottom of the stairs are locked and i dont no wat to do

4. HOW ABOUT THIS-YOU ALL ASK THE GAME GURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. how do you beat level 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. you beat level five by oening the left door and then you take pictures of the plans and then take pictures of the satilite photo. after that you get the data cord. then you go to the elevator and go to the thing that has lots of bars and kill two guys and then disable the alarm system. then you go and download all the data with the dequiptator. ill tell you the rest when i feel like it.

7. to beat level three you use the q pulse

8. how do you beat level 8 at the end when you are in the pumping room.

9. how can i pass level 10??? i need help!!

10. the mapster // August 6, 2007 at 2:50 pm // Reply

i am on level 3. i can’t figure out how disable the amouerd van. i went through

the instuctions lots of times. can you help me?

11. im stuck on level 11 med. crisis someone please help me

12. SweetieTweetie // August 1, 2007 at 5:27 pm // Reply

I can not seem to beat the last level… I need step by step directions bc I can not even get past the first minute. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

13. how do you beat the last level(evil summit) i’ve tried so many times and can’t beat the guy in the end. How do you beat the guy in the end?

14. HelpMePlease // July 9, 2007 at 7:19 pm // Reply

How do I beat Level 8 – the ending

15. I do not know how to beat level four

16. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

Thanks for the hint, agent star!

17. agent star // June 13, 2007 at 1:15 pm // Reply

I beat the game in a day. to beat the last level you need to attack the green hooks then when he comes out attack him with no mercy it is very easy when you get the hang of it.

18. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 10:25 am // Reply

Sorry, my comuter glitched with that second thing ;(

19. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 10:25 am // Reply

Hmm… i am currently trying to figure out cheat codes for this game, but there are none I have found! The only way To use Cheat codes for this game appear to be found through the action replay only, if you know what I mean.

20. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 8:31 am // Reply

To baet level three what I did was get all the power-ups and then go after the van. if youneed to catch up, use the Q-Boost and take out the the van with the Q-Pulse Gadget. Simple.:)

21. scottdudester // May 5, 2007 at 2:20 pm // Reply

Is there any special trick to level three. How do you beat it?

22. Game Master // April 8, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

Beating Night of the jackel is easy don’t shoot the in gate instead there some men behind you need to shoot.(p.s. pick ammo.)Now you should have machiengun take get ready for inamubse, walk across the sreet 3 or 4 men kill you waste them,be ready to dodge snipers take out the Q-claw to leoge shoot the snipers take he’s gun

you’le need it,jump into a room wact cut-seane,go through the passge shoot go throgh anther passge waste some guy, take out the stay in the door way kill the jackel, ammom and go through the door waste the gun ship.Done.your weclome!

23. How do you beat the night of the jackel?

24. How do you beat the 5 level

25. are there any cheats for this?

1 2 3