James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

I cannot beat level 9! People tell me that I have to see a CH-6 (rocket launcher) to get him, but I don’t know where to get it or if that’s really what I’m supposed to do! Please help me!!!!!!

Games Guru: The trick is to shoot the three red targets on the ceiling, not Bloch. Once the targets are destroyed, Bloch will die. You cannot get him by shooting him. And yes, using one of the guard’s rocket launchers is a good idea.

79 Comments on James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

1. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

Thanks for the hint, agent star!

2. agent star // June 13, 2007 at 1:15 pm // Reply

I beat the game in a day. to beat the last level you need to attack the green hooks then when he comes out attack him with no mercy it is very easy when you get the hang of it.

3. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 10:25 am // Reply

Sorry, my comuter glitched with that second thing ;(

4. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 10:25 am // Reply

Hmm… i am currently trying to figure out cheat codes for this game, but there are none I have found! The only way To use Cheat codes for this game appear to be found through the action replay only, if you know what I mean.

5. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 8:31 am // Reply

To baet level three what I did was get all the power-ups and then go after the van. if youneed to catch up, use the Q-Boost and take out the the van with the Q-Pulse Gadget. Simple. :)

6. scottdudester // May 5, 2007 at 2:20 pm // Reply

Is there any special trick to level three. How do you beat it?

7. Game Master // April 8, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

Beating Night of the jackel is easy don’t shoot the in gate instead there some men behind you need to shoot.(p.s. pick ammo.)Now you should have machiengun take get ready for inamubse, walk across the sreet 3 or 4 men kill you waste them,be ready to dodge snipers take out the Q-claw to leoge shoot the snipers take he’s gun

you’le need it,jump into a room wact cut-seane,go through the passge shoot go throgh anther passge waste some guy, take out the stay in the door way kill the jackel, ammom and go through the door waste the gun ship.Done.your weclome!

8. How do you beat the night of the jackel?

9. How do you beat the 5 level

10. are there any cheats for this?

1 2 3 8