James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

I cannot beat level 9! People tell me that I have to see a CH-6 (rocket launcher) to get him, but I don’t know where to get it or if that’s really what I’m supposed to do! Please help me!!!!!!

Games Guru: The trick is to shoot the three red targets on the ceiling, not Bloch. Once the targets are destroyed, Bloch will die. You cannot get him by shooting him. And yes, using one of the guard’s rocket launchers is a good idea.

79 Comments on James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

1. I can not beat the battleship level I don’t know how to beat it

2. it’s awesome

3. got it for xbox

4. Is there blood

5. Shoot everywhere randomly thats what i did

6. How do you beat level 8?

7. how do you beat level 7? I have got to the 2 tanks how do you blow them up?

8. anonymous,before you go up the elevator take out your d17 or ps100 when you get there, bloch will have a mrl22[rocket launcher] he shoots the elevator which you came from. Then he tries to shoot you milions of times [you only get 2 body armors:(] shoot him 30 to 40 times then he plunges up to the 2nd floor. Again shoot him 30 to 40 then he goes to the 3rd floor and shoots the bridge. He crawls through a tunnel leading to the CEO office [level 5] you pick up a mrl22 shoot bloch before the time limit expires.

9. I beat the game in 5 days with no cheats or walkthroughs

10. Where are the 007 tokens on levels 2,3 and 5

11. how do you beat mission 10

12. I am on the last mission but i keep dying when I fight Nigel block

13. Help! how do I disarm the truck on mission 3?

• keep on pressing toggle gadget [this is level 3 by the way] untill it says Q pulse [you start with one:)] hold action near the truck release action and there you go person.

14. luke the duke // August 20, 2009 at 11:55 am // Reply

I beat the game in 2 days thanks to this game guru page

15. 1234567890 // July 25, 2009 at 6:04 pm // Reply

how do you beat level 5

16. Action Trev // July 11, 2009 at 12:28 pm // Reply

My friend’s game is so messed up that when your punching someone (in multiplayer), they like dance around and you’ll fall down and die, thinking what just happened. Also, you can’t see when Oddjob throws his hat except when it hits you.

17. i love the game mutiplayer is fun

18. james mitchell // May 27, 2009 at 4:01 pm // Reply

I have the game and its asome! I beat the game and my favorite level is misson 6. I love the part when you press the yellow button behind the fan and she falls in.

19. pikachu333 // May 10, 2009 at 1:32 pm // Reply

I am 2 levels away from beating the game!

20. Anonymous // May 1, 2009 at 11:45 am // Reply

btw what is regenerative armour? what does it do?

21. Anonymous // May 1, 2009 at 11:44 am // Reply

lol i beated evrything in the game exept lvl 2 i cant get all the icons lmao

22. $$$$$$$$$$ // April 26, 2009 at 1:01 pm // Reply

how do you beat level 12

23. I bought this game off ebay! I can’t wait until it gets here! ( this is my 5th day in waiting!)

1 2