Do you have any tips for the Wii version?
Games Guru: It’s SpongeBob racing with demolition-derby features … under the sea. Here are some tips for the Wii version:
– Boost right before crashing into an opponent to get more points.
– Drive in reverse if your Boatmobile has taken serious front-end damage. Watching your damage indicator might help you achieve victory.
– It’s harder to turn while boosting. During races, save your boost for the straight-aways and let go during the corners. To turn quickly, simply tap the Hand Brake.
– You can collect boat parts that are from opponents, even if you didn’t cause the damage.
– Try getting multipliers like wall check x 2, KO x 3, Air hit x 2 to get maximum possible D.R.I.V.E. points.
– Keep away from opponents and jellyfish when playing Escape.
– Don’t overlook knocked-out vehicles. Some might have parts that if knocked off can be collected. You can earn all of an opponent’s Boatmobile parts if you push them out of the arena, in Destruction mode.
– Pushing an opponent in a ditch will award you with Ring out/Knock out bonuses.
– Earn maximum Drive points by playing Quick Play and Learn to D.R.I.V.E. to unlock new drivers, boats, levels and game options.