James Bond 007: Nightfire

How can I confirm the code for the keypad after I enter it?

Games Guru: Just hold down the key/button. The code numbers will flash and you will have confirmed the code numbers. But keep holding down that button.

I’m stuck on the third level where I have to free the hostages, and I can’t find the hostage in the bathhouse.

Games Guru: The first hostage is being guarded in a secret room that can be entered only by trudging through the water. When you are in the outdoor area, follow the water into the opening under the building and climb the ladder. You’ll find her … and her guard.

The second hostage is behind a secret door. You will find a Yakuza patrolling an unlit bedroom. After taking out the Yakuza, activate the picture in that bedroom to reveal a hidden door that will lead you to a courtyard. You will find the first hostage across this courtyard, but watch out for snipers.

25 Comments on James Bond 007: Nightfire

1. Does anybody know if there is a way to jump onto the roof on the double cross level?

2. im stuck on the last bit of island infiltration, wher u r in the gun torret. It said i need 2 take out the ultra lights, but i dont no wher they are. can any 1 help?

3. cheat masta96 // July 21, 2007 at 8:12 pm // Reply

I can’t wait until i get my copy! I ordered it off Amazon.com but it’s not even suppost to ship until next wednesday… im very sad. ill be at boy scout camp when it comes so i wont get to play it until i get back… waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! (:

4. On the level before the last save the delta reapter on rook he is easy but has a lot of health. It takes like five bombs to kill him. On the room right before the computers is a gun place. Use phone thing to open the lock. In side is like ten guns.

5. Oh I pasted that that part. After you free all the hostages in the room where you jumo through glass to free a hosttage. Go back across the roof And jump in the hole go to the flashing door and action. After s short it show a ninja kill mayhew. When you fight the ninja I reccomend using the snow white sniper that was hidden. You will find it easyier if you look in his secruity computer Very ealirey in the game. P.S. IN the place where you mayhew jump in the vent. P.S.S. If you went the way with a narriw would beam there are killers Throw a flash bomb inside. P.S.S.S. I like pie.P.S.S.S.S. I like ice-cream P.S.S.S.S.S. Cookies and cream

6. When on the level where you help mayhew After freeded all hostages it says Find the secreat door tomayhew where do I go.

7. rockman and roll just be a little less emotional

8. rockman and roll // June 21, 2007 at 11:34 am // Reply

I know!! I am soo emotional!! now he left, I feel really guilty!!! someone get Halo 35. back here!!!! Come on, don’t take it in, I didn’t mean it, I’m just an over emotional gurl, that’s all!! HALO 35, WHERE ARE U?????

9. Legend_Chaser // June 19, 2007 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Halo did not insult you he said nothing.

10. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 10:16 am // Reply

Once again, another cheat code has popped itno action, this one being Passport. if you put this code in, you get every single player level. Also, i’m not sure what the code “orbit” does, but I do know that it is an authorized code and it does serve somewhat of a purpose. I’ll be back with more codes soon! ;)

11. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 9:29 am // Reply

Wow, I just this morning found an amazing secret about Chain Reaction- you can get a delta repeater and a phoenix ronin. I’ll tell you what to do. After the building with the jet pack, before you go to the next Building, At the hand over hand area above you is a grapel point which leads to the roof of the building. there will be a zipline. take out the commandos/soldiers and there will be a delta repeater. After that, there is a mini building below. Jump on it then use your laser to cut the lock. inside there is a phoenix ronin. Go out the door and continue your mission! Also, i suggest to place the ronin on the floor at the end of the mission to help you fight off the soldiers. Once again, I will be back with more tips and hints, so remember- the name’s Bond, James Bond. :)

12. James Bond // June 13, 2007 at 8:43 am // Reply

Here is my chaet list that WORKS!

Gameroom – All multiplayer modes

Q Lab – All Pistol, sniper, and gadget upgrades

Party – All multiplayer charecters

Au p2k – Golden p2k

If I find any more codes, I will submit them. :)

13. rockman and roll // June 4, 2007 at 10:47 pm // Reply

gomenasai Halo 35…..( means sorry)

p.s. I am not a Japanese… I just learned a few Japanese words from d megaman (rockman) anime … =p

14. i really love this game exept i hardly play it because my friend has it but he never wants to play it!

15. I’m really sorry tooooooooo :(

16. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 11:18 am // Reply

Halo 35…..

Why do you insult me? If I said something wrong, I’m sorry. I was asking gospelDS 2 stay……..

*sobz*

17. Go to codnames and type party 2 times

18. I have every code

19. Cheatman\Halo 35. // May 23, 2007 at 5:11 pm // Reply

put GAMEROOM in at cheats for all multiplayer people

20. Cheatman\Halo 35. // May 23, 2007 at 5:08 pm // Reply

Enter Gameroom on cheats for all multiplayer characters

(On page 182 in 2004 cheat booklet there is all of the codes

if you need any ask me)

21. knuckles 2007 // May 22, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

can some one find the action replay code for the usa version of the game so that i can have on moonjump or unlimited ammo for multiiplayer plz

22. to:everybody put au p2k in you will get golden gun then SAVE.

23. to nate go to cheats put in PARTY you will unlock everybody then save
    ;)

24. how do u beat kiko on da last level

25. How do I unlock multiplater characters? Can I use a cheat code? If you know any, please tell me them. Thanks!!!

1 2 3 4