James Bond 007: Nightfire

How can I confirm the code for the keypad after I enter it?

Games Guru: Just hold down the key/button. The code numbers will flash and you will have confirmed the code numbers. But keep holding down that button.

I’m stuck on the third level where I have to free the hostages, and I can’t find the hostage in the bathhouse.

Games Guru: The first hostage is being guarded in a secret room that can be entered only by trudging through the water. When you are in the outdoor area, follow the water into the opening under the building and climb the ladder. You’ll find her … and her guard.

The second hostage is behind a secret door. You will find a Yakuza patrolling an unlit bedroom. After taking out the Yakuza, activate the picture in that bedroom to reveal a hidden door that will lead you to a courtyard. You will find the first hostage across this courtyard, but watch out for snipers.

25 Comments on James Bond 007: Nightfire

1. I’m stuck on the mission where you have to trankulize the gaurds but cant kill them is there any cheats and how do you get to the cheat menue (if there even is one)and i have it for the PS2

2. i rock & u dont // September 9, 2009 at 4:57 pm // Reply

3. ULTIMATE CHEAT —– to transform your starting pistol type in PK2000 trust me its an awesome gun.

4. how do you get past motion detector when your in the car underwater

5. heart fire // July 2, 2009 at 7:21 pm // Reply

What are all the passwords

6. my favorite guns are the P99 and PPK

7. This game is fun I don’t even care about story mode I like to play just normal fights🙂

8. guitar god // May 27, 2009 at 8:19 pm // Reply

the game is so cool i beat it in 3 days but it ihard

9. Master Man // May 27, 2009 at 2:59 pm // Reply

yes it is broken

10. MAJORACE202 // April 18, 2009 at 10:25 am // Reply

I have this game. It’s so much fun. I like the arena in multiplayer that’s called Sky Rail. I like the level The Exchange. I like to keep starting over to kill all the guards. This is my favorite game.

11. Guitar God // April 1, 2009 at 11:12 am // Reply

I think this is a great, safe way to destroy the submarine on the underwater mission. If you have at least seven remote control bombs you can use them to shoot the submarine from a safe and accurrate distance. If you have enough health you could try to kill it with regular missles but I try to conserve my health to get a gold medal.

12. to sagerage/ this may seem dificult to understand but watch carefully from behind cover for any gunfire. you can see it easily from where the lift to the far corner is. there you can look out without being shot at. I know for sure that there are 2 guards near where the entrance to the next section is. you might want to snipe the three obvious ones out in the open. also there will be 4 guards that shoot you from the windows. all of this is in the second part of chain reaction.

13. to Frank/ If you have a shotgun keep firing it at the ninja freak until he dies. i dont blame you he is a crazy nutcase isnt he?

14. i cant get past the part withall the snipes on chain reaction where are they hiding

15. I personally do not own this game, but many of my friends do and it is definatly fun on multiplayer.

16. can you get the golden gun or try to get it.

17. To Frank:
    To make is easier, go to cheat codes on your codename and put in P2000 to power up your gun and put in AU P2K to make your gun golden and more powerful. when you get to the ninja, use the golden P2K and keep shooting him. you’ll only have to reload once, maybe twice and WA-LA! Hope this helped, Frank!

18. how tu get on rope in 3 lvl ?

19. cant get pased the ninja after freeing the hostages. what must Ido?

20. Verac KNnght // September 7, 2008 at 2:00 pm // Reply

T for teen

21. how do u get past the motion tecter in the under water level

22. Ender Wiggin // August 1, 2008 at 2:38 pm // Reply

Cool boy,

hold the button to make the decrypter do its stuff. It took me a long time to figure that out, too. When you hold down the button, Bond will punch a bunch of numbers on the decrypter and the door will fling open. Good luck!

23. how do u get the numbers to the door on the night shift level i need the numbers to get to the computer room when i get to the top floor were do i get the numbers

24. how do you beat the big submarine on the underwater car level

25. sonic and naruto fan1 // May 30, 2008 at 6:07 pm // Reply

I keep getting stuff for multiplayer but it wont let me use it! Is my game broken? Please respond!