Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

222 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. kingdom hearts lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // June 9, 2007 at 4:11 pm // Reply

on da 1st 1 i dont get when ure in da whales mouth on pinnoccioh (mind ma spelling) Gepetto says wen u get in the whales depths theres a place u havent been 2 before and i dont no how 2 get der someone plz tell me!!!!

i am a gme freak so its normally easy 4 me buttt i dont get the monstro part ma cousin shes on da part where u ave 2 defeat maleficent its rock solid she told me!

and 19-true master alice in wonderland is pips squeak!!!!!!!!! :D

2. true master // June 8, 2007 at 9:18 pm // Reply

i cant get pasr wonderland when alas dissapeared. how do you?

3. Red Comet/Final fantasy Lover // June 8, 2007 at 3:30 pm // Reply

BTW I’m a girl and i’m a Huge gamer! In fact I spend most of my day playing Video Games :D

4. Red Comet/Final fantasy Lover // June 8, 2007 at 3:24 pm // Reply

Ultima weapon is also recomended. He’s hard to beat at Lvl. 100 even so level up! ( I just kept beating Leon & Yuffie in the pegasus cup over & over again)

5. Red Comet/Final fantasy Lover // June 8, 2007 at 3:22 pm // Reply

the game IS cool but very easy to me i could explain some of it but it takes a while why don’t you try getting a brady games guide book ( this helps with Sephiroth too but he is STILL REALLY HARD) a move to look out for is “Sin Harvest” once he uses it and it takes effect it will drain ALL your Hp UNLESS you have second chance equiped (you’ll have 1 Hp left if it is )After “Sin Harvest hits he’ll attempt a finishing blow from behind so after you get hit RUN, GLIDE, just get outta the way! In the begining of the fight run away from him cast Aeroga & use Curaga wisely also in the begining of the match it seems like your not doing damage but keep attacking and his health meter will begin to drop NOTE: you can stop ” Sin Harvest by attacking him when he tries to cast it but good luck as you masy not be able to find him in time since he teleports Alot Oh, did I mention he has 14 Hp meters?…..

6. PS2maniac // June 6, 2007 at 8:32 pm // Reply

Beat the game. Haven’t beaten Sepheroth yet though. : )

7. i totall roc at this game

im level 95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Once u beat monstro can u go back?

9. Random134 // May 24, 2007 at 9:49 am // Reply