Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. You only have to be level 50 to be sephiroth. When he uses sin harvest ( a halo will appear above your head) just use an elixer its not that hard

2. The game is easy if, after you beat Hollow Bastion, ya get at a level 225. It’s easier to beat Sephiroth and all the rest of the bosses (even both the hidden ones).

3. ace

to beat herc u have to throw the barrels at him when he turns yellow.then you have to keep beating him up.

4. herculies is hard i can defeat him help some 1

5. Kingdom hearts is the best game I have ever played. I think that it is the #1 game on my favorite games list.

6. destroyer of light // August 11, 2007 at 2:16 pm // Reply

ANTHER ? FOR HELPER LOOOK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. when cerberous pukes try to jump on it or dodge them.the fireballs are easy to dodge.just run up and keep attacking until he uses one of them.also lock on to the middle head and us thunder for 3x damage cause it hits all the heads

8. destroyer of light // August 9, 2007 at 3:20 pm // Reply

9. to dungbung gameshark has a disk that unlocks all cheats. i know what you talking about seen it on youtube.check at walmart for it or online.

10. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 12:42 pm // Reply

2 get the hercules cup seal the hallowwen town and neverland keyholes.

11. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 9:09 am // Reply

2 unlock the hercules cup seal the halloween town and neverland key-

holes good luck.

12. destroyer of light // August 2, 2007 at 9:46 am // Reply

i reeeeaaaaly need help on telling me how to kill cebrus at Hurcules home.

13. xemnas in kh1 no thats only in the final mix of it

14. how do i get past lv.99?

15. how do i defeat sephiroth?

16. in kingdom hearts 2, theres a double sephiroth battle in disney castle. how do i unlock that?

17. how do i unlock uknown?

18. SoRa X or ? // July 17, 2007 at 4:46 pm // Reply

Kindom hearts is great but some of the enemys are sometimes in the way and the game is great!

19. legendarysrk4eva // July 8, 2007 at 12:46 pm // Reply

the only thing u get from beating kurt ziza or any secret bosses is bragging rites NOT VERY GOOD

20. kingdom king // July 5, 2007 at 9:36 pm // Reply

hey you guys i need some help i havent even goten past ansem hes really hard what should i do??

21. kindom hearts1 is awsome i beet seferoth got ultuma wapon and all my charecters are leval99 say whose beet phantom and curt zia there tough eh but what i really want is to fight xemnas in hollow bastion how do you unlock him some gye i know told me if you go to hollow bastion after you beet it sora gets all demented and waks trough a wall and on the other side of the wall is a gient treasure box with super jump inside you jump to the top of the catsle and fight a heartless with gold life when you beet him your able to fight xemnas in kingdomhearts1

22. I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally need tips on how to beat Ansem. I get to the second fight and I get beaten. Help me please, someone.

23. legendarysrk4eva // June 26, 2007 at 11:52 am // Reply

i beat all the secret bosses except for spehiroth he had half a bar left then the power went out:(

24. LoL, ha, I got lost doing that the first time through. Use the lifts, try diifferent ones… that’s all that I can say, I can’t remember exatly, if I find my Stradegy Guide I’ll tell you once it’s found.

25. kingdom hearts lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is me your cousin

i did riku but cant get to malificent!