Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

222 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. kingdomkeyblade // August 29, 2009 at 5:14 pm // Reply

piece of food u need 2 go thourgh this door u cant destory heartless with a wooden sword untill later in the game k but u might have to go on the brige something like that but i’ve beaten both games about twice each but i dont remeber that much k

2. kingdomkeyblade // August 29, 2009 at 5:09 pm // Reply

hey ya know there makeing a kh game for ds it’s comin out on september 29 i can’t wait and u know what the 2nd games easyer than the 1st game of kh but it is way more awsome hey is any one getting the new kh game for ds i am answer me

3. luke skywalker // August 27, 2009 at 2:07 pm // Reply

if you are looking for extra xp go to traverse town, district 2 has an unlimited supply of heartless as long as you go out once you run out then come back in there will be plenty more heartless to fight

4. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:55 pm // Reply

I wish there was a kingdom Hearts game called Kingdom Hearts: Sora Vs. Roxas

5. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:52 pm // Reply

I am 8 years old, my Teenage sister plays Kingdom Hearts,How do you beat up a heartless without the Keyblade? (with the wooden sword)

6. where is donald and goofy

7. i need to no how to beat it

8. wheres alice when she dissapears in wonderland?

9. how do you beat cerberus?

10. to beat the final boss,use your laser thing,BUT THERE IS NO LASER THING,HA HA HA HAAAA,that joke is how i got my name.i am sutch a joker

11. whats the next keyblade after three wishes???

12. HOW DO U KILL RIKU

13. Alright peeps, to beat Sephiroth you need to…

Just kidding I have no idea how to beat Sephiroth. I only fought him once and when I did in half a second he just jumped over to me and killed me with his gigantour sword.

14. Yo tmack07:

SEPHIROTH IS IN THE ??? TOURNAMENT IN THE COLLISEUM (or however you spell it) RAWR

15. super mario // May 30, 2009 at 7:49 pm // Reply

On the Wonderland level, I got 3 of the pieces of evidence and where are the remaining ones? Also, how do you defeat the card soldiers because when I kill them they always come back and kill me

16. video game gal // May 30, 2009 at 7:13 pm // Reply

mwahahaha!!! i beat Sephoroth TWICE!!!!!!

17. does anyone know how to get to the gorillas in the tarzan level?

18. Where are puppies 61-63 in hollow bastion?

19. This a Disney game. Its okay.

20. were and who is sephiroth?plus ansem 3 is HARD!!!

21. where is sephiroth

22. I beat the game

23. kingdom likey // April 9, 2009 at 2:40 pm // Reply

awesome! gotta have #2!

24. how to beat big dark fire breathing beast a.k.a ansam 2

25. KH Fanatic // March 26, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

I find this game to be extremely entertaining, and have played it MANY times over. I have leveled up to Lv. 99, and beat nearly all obstacles. (Except Sephiroth, yet he’s another story…) Overall, the plot provides for an intriguing and suspenseful story, and it provides for hours on end of endless entertainment. I give it a double thumbs-up!

26. one coment only // March 25, 2009 at 3:02 pm // Reply

on the beach somewere
    kh2 is much better than 1st one

27. How do you beat Sephiroth? I need help!

28. im stuck at that part u have to find food for the raft I need only 1 more mushroom and thats it. how do u do it?

29. Flagger1112 // March 22, 2009 at 6:16 pm // Reply

To Kopaku Navu,
    I have a strategy.Since you should have glide,when he attacks glide then run.When he has the rapid assault when he lunges,returns to middle,then lunges again,Go to an area he already atted and blast him with mage and run!

30. Flagger1112 // March 22, 2009 at 6:11 pm // Reply

To Avaquaire,
    You can only hit them with mage.Run like heck and blastem dead.Make Donalds tactics healing to help heal mp and hp to stay alive and send’em to where they belong:The Dead REalm.

31. my brother and i need help on beating the phantom heartless, it always possess every last one of our party members have their hearts stolen, PLEASE HELP!

32. Dalmation hunter // March 3, 2009 at 7:32 pm // Reply

I have all of the dalmations except for 3 in monstro is there a way back?

33. I saw a vid. of sora fighting xemnas in hollow bastion(Setting-Where riku stabs malificent,& then you hav to fight dragon Mal.) How do get to fight Xemnas in kh1???????

34. Hey what level i should be to the umm… what ever monster it is what i find from the desert when i’ve beated Ansem?Also it is some kind of extra level? The monster with the blades etc. I’ve tryed to beat it for 50+ hours and i’m level 100, still i tjust can’t beat it! Anybody got some tips?

35. does anyone know a good strategy against riku aka ansem?

36. KINGDOM HARTS OBSED this is how you beat ogie booge the first time,you are doing what your soposed to do but, he will change his route to trick you sojust be awar wher he is going.

37. Trickster12,This is how you beat hurcules…..first you have to throw those barols on him while he is posing,then youatack him like no tommarow.(Hint when he dashes at you jump out ove the way ore if you have glide equiped then you glide becase he will chase you for a cople of seconds.)

38. i got kingdom hearts 2 and 1 and i cant beat mr.clayton! how do you?!?!

39. Kingdom Hearts Obsessed // December 12, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

In Kindom Hearts 1, I’ve only tried a few times, but I can’t beat the first Oogie Boogie fight! Does anyone have any USEFUL tips? I try to always stay right under him but he still manages to get me away before he lights up the platforms.

40. how do you get the final door symbol? its the black top of the heartless symbol on the door

41. their was a huge hearts leas in agrbah i cant deafet hem? go and chick out in agrebah

im sorry i was wrong but its name is kurt ziza and he apears after you seal agrbah

42. how do you get cloud as a party member

43. Umm that last comment i wrote, i was talkin about kingdom hearts 2. Just to let you all know.

44. Does anyone know how to unlock the Double or triple sephiroth fights? If so please write back a comment!!

45. how do you get oath keeper

46. oogie stage two tips|

—————————–|

oogie stage two is easy. you dont attack oogie. you attack the orbs. start by casting tinker bell. glide will give you a great atvantage. once you defeat oogie eqip your new keyblade. the next stop is traverse town.

47. hey i cant beat herc in hercules cup. i cant even damage him. help needed

48. well then I’m a kid expert I baet sephoroth whith none of that

49. The way to make thim meet is you haff to go to the 3 area in twielite town

50. remember my 1 question?culd any body tellme?PLEASE?

1 2 3 4 5