Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. Jesus follower // February 4, 2008 at 5:06 pm // Reply

go vist the little ducks and go on the menu, sorry it’s hard to discribe. if you still cant

figgure it out get a stratigy book

2. donald duck98 // February 3, 2008 at 1:35 pm // Reply

ok what ingrediets?

3. Jesus follower // February 1, 2008 at 12:06 pm // Reply

donald duck98, you have to find alot of rare ingreteants.

4. hey gamemastor how do you get the ultima keyblade

5. donald duck98 // February 1, 2008 at 11:35 am // Reply

how do you get the ultima keyblade i really need to know

6. Jesus follower // January 31, 2008 at 1:57 pm // Reply

Lez_3188, lets see I haven’t played KH in awile but I think I know what you’re talking about.

Here’s what to do, when it lights up red use fire, blue for ice, and white for normal attacts. He will cast Death on a charater.Use Stop on the hands on the clock or your charater will die in 12 secounds, they can not be brought back. Good luck!

7. How do you beat the second boss in the Peter Pan world. The boss is not required to beat but I really want to beat him and I can’t. He is the dementor type creature by the clock in Neverland. Please help.

8. donald duck98 // January 30, 2008 at 9:58 am // Reply

you guys are talking about a code for the ultima keyblade can you tell me because i can’t beat maleficint

9. Anyone who really needs help, come to me. I’m not around much, but I can help with anything.

10. how did you get the ultimakeyblade so soon its impossible because some ingridents for it are only aviable after you bet malificent.

11. THE gamer!!!! // January 16, 2008 at 11:54 am // Reply

How do you defeat Oogie Boogie! Someone answer soon Please!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I beat hades cup in 3 days with the regular keyblade

13. Jesus follower // December 19, 2007 at 3:39 pm // Reply

Sorry jason, they are making the next kingdom hearts games on the PSP, DS,

and cell phones

14. demyx is kinda hard.kingdom hearts is a great game.i wish kingdom hearts 3 for the ps2.

15. The Kingdom Heart series is the best!

16. i beat maleificent in like, one minute. Its cuz i got da ULTIMA KEYBLADE!!!!!! I ROOOOOOOOL!!!:) :)

17. Yo powned, you’re supposed to use Fire if her pot is red and Blizzard if its blue. ( you might have to use it multiple times!!)

18. destroyer of light // October 25, 2007 at 2:09 pm // Reply

Where are riku and pinnocio on Monstoso.I’m stuck I have been to chamber 1,2,3,6, I think 4. PLease answer anyone.

19. how do i kill ursla????????!!!!?????????/ all her health gone and she still dancin around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Noe troop 263 // October 15, 2007 at 11:25 pm // Reply

i can get pass the 5th world and i played kingdom hearts2 and pass it all like 7 times

21. destroyer of light // October 15, 2007 at 6:39 pm // Reply

HELPER! LOOK UP I MEAN!!!!!!!

22. destroyer of light // October 15, 2007 at 6:37 pm // Reply

Helper! Look below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. hey ima at malifecint at hollow bastion and i was wondering, HOW DO I DEFEAT HER!!!!!!!!!????????????

24. I already beat Kingdom Hearts! They are making a Kingdom Hearts 3! It is called bith by sleep.

25. to beat the hades cup you need:to beat hollow bastion go back beast finds belle and you get a blade you need that blade,level 60, second wind for everyone (espically donald), and second chance for donald and goofy.

1 2 3 4 5 9