Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

26 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. beating your shadow at the begging iis so hard but i got past it

2. how do you get donald and goofy to meet sara?

3. were do you find alice??????

4. I beat the game at level 57 and I was dissapointed with the ending. Don’t go to the “end of the world until you finish what you want to complete.

5. HOW DO U BEAT TIGER HEAD IN KH1

6. how do you beat the big black thing?

7. does anyone know how to defeat xemnas at the end?

8. silver,Ansem iz ezay USE CURE AND AERO ONLY

9. nameless kid // June 25, 2008 at 9:05 pm // Reply

It’s awesome!!!!

P.S why dont you talk about final fantasy 12???

10. buddy1002948 // June 20, 2008 at 4:28 pm // Reply

how do you beat melifecent?!?!?!

11. how do you beat mulificent dragon

12. Roxas_Rules // May 22, 2008 at 9:45 pm // Reply

that giant heartless is tough he only comes out if you seal the key hole in hollow bastion he comes out so does the ice titan and the phantom

13. King – It’s a lot easier to beat them if you take out Yuffie first. Hit her off into a corner and finish her off while Donald and Goofy keep Leon distracted. Once she’s gone, it will be a lot easier to take Leon out. Keep hitting him when you have the chance, and run when he has his huge sword out.

kingfreak44 – Just go to the upside down room, and light the two lamps. Then go back to the bizarre room to talk to the cheshire cat.

14. kopaka_nuva // May 1, 2008 at 6:42 pm // Reply

dear joker, are you at the big tiger head? if so try taking his eyes out.

15. i need help to find the teddy bear in wonderland!!!!! help!!!!

16. kingfreak44 // April 19, 2008 at 12:16 pm // Reply

where do you find alice in the alice in wonderland level

17. Jesus follower // April 4, 2008 at 4:52 pm // Reply

silver, lets see I havent played KM in a long time but i think i can help. when that thing does his move when it comes out of the ground over and over roll aroud so he cant hit you and if he does youll prodbly be dead. try not to let him hit you when asem ses come into darkness. I think this is how i beat him, do not be affaid of him a get in his face and do some combos, but stay away during the powerfull attacts. I hope this helps and dont give up!

18. I really need help in beating ansem on destiny Island can any 1 help me. I can get up to the 3rd bit after you defeat the massive heartless.

I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I cant beat the pegasus cup, I cant beat leon and yuffie, can anyone help?

20. their was a huge hearts leas in agrbah i cant deafet hem? go and chick out in agrebah

21. hey an easy way to beat seperoth is to fill up your invenntory with elixers and use the trinity all the time but that only works in number 2

22. dnald duck98 // March 2, 2008 at 12:58 pm // Reply

ok jesus follower………thankyou

23. How Do you get to beat last boss ?I keep dying!

24. okay, I’ve checked evrywhere on the internet(even here) please tell me the code for the ultimate weapon?

P.S.: Please!

25. in kingdom hearts how do u know if u beat a level?

1 2 3 4 5 6 9