Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

222 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. i cant beat guard armor in traverse town:(

2. I love this game oh-so much. lol

3. how do you get past aladin’s world? it get messed up and now i don’t know what to do. anyone got any suggestions?

4. keyblade master // August 21, 2012 at 2:40 pm // Reply

i’m stuck on aladin’s world. i can’t figure out where to go or what to do. HELP!!!

5. GameScout says: // March 1, 2012 at 8:52 am // Reply

THE game is fun

6. Ultimate Kuja IX // October 9, 2011 at 5:28 pm // Reply

Any one here play Final Fantasy?

7. hey link I have your name and I have kh recoded!

8. Still stuck on Hercules!

9. UltimateBrawl // August 25, 2011 at 11:43 am // Reply

Giant Oogie Boogie is driving me crazy! But the game is really good.

10. I am at the hercules cup, and can’t beat herc. any ideas?

11. Ace Trainer Ash // July 22, 2011 at 7:01 pm // Reply

amazing game I could not beleve how easy it is

12. brainiac98 // May 17, 2011 at 11:42 am // Reply

KINGDOM HEARTS IS AWESOME!!!! I am level 100 and have beat the game 3 or 4 times! the only thing I can’t do is beat sephiroth and ice titan. any ideas???

• braniac98 for the ice titan get up in the stands and when he shoots the icicles use guard to knock them back and deal some good damage

13. blackwater // May 11, 2011 at 7:16 pm // Reply

what do u do after u defeat Riku 1st time in Hollow Bastin?

14. 11yearold // May 7, 2011 at 9:28 pm // Reply

i beat the game at level 59

15. kingdom hearts super fan // March 24, 2011 at 12:45 pm // Reply

how do you beat ansem on then second [not when hes in riku]time?I cant seam to win even with a level 85 sora.

16. there`s a new game called kingdom hearts recoded

17. sora's buddy // February 23, 2011 at 7:27 pm // Reply

KH, KH2, and KHBbS are awsome! Tip: Pick the keyblade with the most strengh always and use cure instead of potoins because it is easier to get to.

18. ace-of-spades // February 6, 2011 at 6:33 am // Reply

Does anyone know how to find Alice after you beat Trickster?

19. this game is so sad but hopeful

20. can you get into the moon room in the hotel?

21. TheDudeAbides // August 1, 2010 at 10:13 pm // Reply

A hint to defeating the Darkside comes from 358/2 Days. Hit the DARK ENERGY ORBS to deflect them and get more EXP. points. They automatically hit his face doing extra damage.

22. Ansem keeper of darkness // July 31, 2010 at 6:20 am // Reply

I beat number 2 on hard the first time I played and xigbar still seems way too cheap, like, tears later.

23. I’m stuck on OOgie boogie

24. i have #2

25. Sora ruler // March 24, 2010 at 6:36 pm // Reply

Before you’re ready to battle a boss level up a lot you could be an inexperienced player and could easily die!

26. super mario // March 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm // Reply

I found out that at the beginning of the game when your friends ask you questions if you pick the first answer you’ll get leveled up fast

27. 00Mushroom // March 4, 2010 at 4:25 pm // Reply

I’m too low to beat Cerberus so I have to go on to zone 3 then beat Im

28. How do I beat the Ice Titan and the boss in the desert when you go to Aladdin’s house and ride the carpet?

29. kingdom hearts is i have only played Kingdom Hearts4 and watched Kingdom Hearts2 I think 2 is the best one!

30. when all else fails cheat

31. i need to know what to do after alice dissapears in kingdom hearts

32. If sora is a young man as in teenager, why the heck is voice higher
    than michal phelps???

33. It’s kinda hard after you beet Riku the second time.

• Robot Chicken Fan 777 // December 19, 2009 at 11:47 am // Reply

I beat Hades little doggie went to that place with the organge cat went to Tarzan world don’t kno where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. WAZ UP EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. the great king of evil,ganondorf // December 6, 2009 at 5:28 pm // Reply

thanks joker,your hint worked

36. cole from infamous // November 27, 2009 at 5:38 pm // Reply

thx kingdomkeyblade,and happy thanks givin

37. kingdomkeyblade // November 25, 2009 at 11:14 am // Reply

kingdom hearts 358/2 days is awesome who got it beat and thinks it’s awesome come on i want answers and infamous is a awesome game so you need to get a ps3 and infamous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. i used to own this game but i swapped it for infamous

39. Goofy and Sora123 // November 15, 2009 at 10:24 pm // Reply

in kingdom hearts chain of memories DON’T use fire attack on Hades!

40. cole from infamous // November 15, 2009 at 5:48 pm // Reply

im whith the cyclops,resident evil is cooler

41. This is the best game ever!!!

42. i think resident evil is better

43. These games are both SOOOOO easy to beat. As for Sephiroth, you need to be on at least, level 70 to stand a chance at all. :D

44. i need help beating ersala second form

45. How do you free Alice before the wonderland cards defeat you???

46. Hey pokekid510 the answer is yes bigtime :D

47. Is the one for ds good

48. Sora’s FInal Form is AWESOME!!!

49. i heard this game got lower stats than the second one

50. Hey giant peice of food, you have to go where riku and you fight first i think into the secret place then you get the keyblade then fight darksied

1 2 3 4 5